Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
Women Lace High Waist Panties Sexy Mesh Girdle Waist Underwear Quality Plus Size Butt Lifter Knickers Tummy Slim Control Briefs
$3.40

nose hook bondage
Sex Metal Bondage Ring Open Mouth Gag Ball Gag With Nose Hook SM Slave Mouth Plug Harness Restraints Adult Games Fetish Sex Toys
$11.48-29%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Korean Black Lace Trim Bow Women T-shirts Slim Basic Tie Up Harajuku Spring Autumn Top Tee Short Skinny Cute Outfits
$29.02-50%

speerise
Summer Women Ballet Dance Skirted Leotards Short Sleeve One Piece Bodysuit with Skirts Gymnastics Dress Dancewear Costumes Adult
$209.33-35%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Ballet Dance Plus Size Leotards for Women Scoop Neck Gymnastics High Cut Bodysuits Thong Skinny Workout Stage Costumes
$22.87-34%

crossdresser silicone mask
MUSIC POET Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms With Mask For Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Transgender
$3291.20-49%

breath control latex
Ftshist Breathing Bottle Latex Breathing Bag Water Filter Negative Pressure Breath Control Choking Game Gas Mask Accessories
$24.18-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose Bukkake?
Many of you will probably have heard of the game played between groups of men involving ejaculation onto a biscuit; the last man in the group to ejaculate has to eat the biscuit; this is known as 'Bukkake' from what I remember.
While I would never want to participate in that version of the game, it has got me wondering: Has any group of men tried an 'ejaculation race' where they all have to ejaculate onto a pair of preferably very sheer to waist tights (which will get thoroughly soaked) and the last one to successfully ejaculate onto them would have to put them on.
At present this is one of my deepest fantasies; if anyone has been able to do it, surely there must be a video around, so if you know about one, do get in touch (or if anyone else would like to get together to perform this!

Finally, a word regarding HIV or other STD's, as I am a regular at a gay mens' Sexual Health Group, I have a good awareness of where danger of HIV transmission lies. Even if playing the 'Biscuit Game' it is highly unlikely that any HIV would be transmitted from what is on the biscuit, due to the stomach acid destroying it, but other diseases such as Gonohorrea might be a possiblity. If putting on a pair of 'bukkaked' tights, as long as the wearer has no open cuts and doesent expose the end of their cock or rub the 'juice' into their anus, they should be safe.
Alternatively, the best option would be to make sure all participants are HIV negative.
One thing I have also done on my own with one or two pairs of tights, is to repeatedly ejaculate onto them over several 'sessions' so that they are completely 'impregnated'; when I want to finally put them on, all I do is dampen them with water...Shy

Contributors: Tia-Anna (1)