Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo chair
Adjustable Adult Sex Furniture For Couples Bdsm Chair Bondage Bed With Electric Dildo Machine Vibrator Slave Training Sexyshop
$4585.30-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
Long Socks Men Stockings 1pcs 44cm/17.3 Inch Black/Navy Blue Hoisery Knee High Oil Shiny Pantyhose High Quality
$47.36-50%

leg binder
PU Leather Ankle Cuffs Leg Ankle Binder BDSM Bondage Restraint Sex Toys BDSM Cosplay Costumes Halloween Role Play Adult
$10.14-20%

Ftshist
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$54.43-44%

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Cat Ear Hood Women Sexy Handmade Headgear Rubber Mask Cosplay Club Wear
$39.92

thierry bondage
Thierry adult games sex products male Harness Sexy bondage Chest strap, can strap-on dildo, sex slave bondage restraint for men
$19.76

self bondage
Bdsm Bed Strap Bondage Alternative Binding on the Bed with Plush Binding Sex Toys,Flirting Handcuffs Footcuffs,Sm Self Bondage
$85.76-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

PVC on eBay - interesting finds
Not sure where to post this. I love the look of the strappy shiny PVC bikini on this photo:

strappy_pvc_bikini-01.jpg   

Please, tell me that male anatomy is not compatible with this beauty and I will stop dreaming about it šŸ˜‹

According to the feedback, the size is larger, than expected.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 strappy_pvc_bikini-06.jpg     strappy_pvc_bikini-05.jpg     strappy_pvc_bikini-04.jpg     strappy_pvc_bikini-03.jpg     strappy_pvc_bikini-02.jpg   
(29 Dec 2019, 05:51 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Not sure where to post this. I love the look of the strappy shiny PVC bikini on this photo:

Please, tell me that male anatomy is not compatible with this beauty and I will stop dreaming about it šŸ˜‹

According to the feedback, the size is larger, than expected.

It seems to me that, if you can do some sewing, the best strategy is to buy one for your wife, enjoy seeing her in it, and try to make one that will fit you. This may mean that it should be a bit higher in the front, and slightly wider in the low front.

It looks great. I did order one for my wife. šŸ˜‹
(29 Dec 2019, 13:31 )Zooy Wrote: It looks great. I did order one for my wife.
Did you receive it? How is it "in person"?
(29 Dec 2019, 16:24 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2019, 13:31 )Zooy Wrote: It looks great. I did order one for my wife.
Did you receive it? How is it "in person"?

Ordered it just before my post.Ā In reaction to yours I got curious and then could not resist the temptation.
It will take some time.
Maybe if a penis sleeve was sewn in with a draw string. That would be a great item indeed.
(29 Dec 2019, 17:04 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe if a penis sleeve was sewn in with a draw string.
The beauty of the construction above is the tight smoothness of the bottom and the tight bondagy strappiness of the top. Any additions would create a completely new look.
(29 Dec 2019, 20:34 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2019, 17:04 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: Maybe if a penis sleeve was sewn in with a draw string.
The beauty of the construction above is the tight smoothness of the bottom and the tight bondagy strappiness of the top. Any additions would create a completely new look.

I agree,
It will not be easy to make something in which the same effect survives. On the other hand: it won't cost much material to experiment.... šŸ˜
Another variant of strappy panties, now with a bra. According to the reviews, the sizes are also too big.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 strappy_panties+bra-11.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-08.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-07.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-05.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-04.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-03.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-02.jpg     strappy_panties+bra-01.jpg   
DE Store: Plastikwasche-Plastic-Fashion
 NORMOV-Fashion-Ladies-Leggings-PU-Leather-Leggings-Black-Seamless-Gothic-Slim-Women-High-Waist.jpg   
Funny ad shooting of rainbow-shiny PVC leggings (41% discount, BTW). You know how to pose now, guys!

shiny_pvc_rainbow_leggings-01.mp4 (Size: 6.77 MB )

Contributors: Anne (1) , hoboid (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (47) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (6) , plastikhosen (1) , sabrina1970 (2) , spw24 (4) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (7) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (6)