Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2020 New Arrival Male Fully Restraint Bowl Chastity Device Sex Toys Cock Cage Penis Ring Sissy Bondage ARMOR 01
$63.67-77%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$68.97

latex rubber fashion
Men Running Walking Knit Shoes Women Fashion Casual Sneakers Breathable Sport Athletic Gym Lightweight free running couple style
$151.47

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Boobs B C D E G Cup Realistic Round Collar Chest For Drag Queen Costumes Sissy Pussy Shemale Transgender Ladyboy
$936.54-22%

bondage leotard
Sexy Latex Bandage Lingerie Set Hollow Out Bare Chestg Leotard Women's Leather Jacket Bondage SM Suit Erotic Female Bodysuit Sex
$15.48-1%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Halloween Fake Boobs Half Body Suit Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$204.19-20%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women Patent Leather Tube Bodycon Dress Sleeveless Mini Dress Strapless Chest Wrapping Solid Glossy Fetish Latex Wear
$48.38-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

PVC on eBay - interesting finds
Another PVC suit for you to enjoy or even buy

$_57.jpg    - interesting image too

MJ
For 2XL guys among us: PVC catsuit from PVC-U-like

pvc-hooded-catsuit-zentai-05.jpg   

2 hours left!
I've recently been looking for large plastic sacks that I could get inside of and tie closed I came across these vacuum sacks which are large enough to get into.

jumbo space storage plastic bags
I bought 2 of the 90 x 120 size and found I can climb inside and using the small plastic clip I can seal the bag shut mostly from the outside but the final few inches can be sealed from inside by pulling the plastic seal together then fold the plastic from inside into a W shape and then use the plastic clip to seal the rest.
After some heavy breathing once sealed inside the plastic sack starts to enclose around me as the air gets used up.

I've also bought some wedding dress covers which are PVC and 180cm in length I've tried this with a vacuum once inside but there must be to many holes as it doesn't give a decent vacuum affect but it does feel nice inside these large PVC bags.

dress storage plastic sacks
(20 Feb 2017, 16:22 )spw24 Wrote: I've also bought some wedding dress covers which are PVC and 180cm in length I've tried this with a vacuum once inside but there must be to many holes as it doesn't give a decent vacuum affect but it does feel nice inside these large PVC bags.
Can you breath in it?
(20 Feb 2017, 16:22 )spw24 Wrote: After some heavy breathing once sealed inside the plastic sack starts to enclose around me as the air gets used up.

Please don't use this bags alone, especially with no breathing possibility. Once sealed tight you have absolutely no chance to get out. I tried that earlier with another person. Although if its just uncomfortable tight you can still move, but the plastic behaves like liquid stuff while sliding with your limbs between in it.

The really last space pulled out of this bag makes it finally impossible to do anything. This "last space" is mostly the air left in your lung. Sucking it out is your death sentence.

That will be the longest (and last) seconds in your life being plasticized with no air ...
(22 Apr 2017, 00:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Feb 2017, 16:22 )spw24 Wrote: I've also bought some wedding dress covers which are PVC and 180cm in length I've tried this with a vacuum once inside but there must be to many holes as it doesn't give a decent vacuum affect but it does feel nice inside these large PVC bags.
Can you breath in it?

yes as the seams are sewn together there are lots of holes in it
(22 Apr 2017, 20:07 )hoboid Wrote:
(20 Feb 2017, 16:22 )spw24 Wrote: After some heavy breathing once sealed inside the plastic sack starts to enclose around me as the air gets used up.

Please don't use this bags alone, especially with no breathing possibility. Once sealed tight you have absolutely no chance to get out. I tried that earlier with another person. Although if its just uncomfortable tight you can still move, but the plastic behaves like liquid stuff while sliding with your limbs between in it.

The really last space pulled out of this bag makes it finally impossible to do anything. This "last space" is mostly the air left in your lung. Sucking it out is your death sentence.

That will be the longest (and last) seconds in your life being plasticized with no air ...
I haven't used them that long I usually break out after a few minutes anyway and my vacuum wont fit these so will only be used by breathing the air only.
Recently I bought pink, red and grey PVC briefs in Haian Co Aliexpress shop:

PVC-Bikini-Pants-Underwear-01.jpg   

(They've got also eBay.com store: Haian-Healthy-Care)

I must say that I liked them: transparent, colourful,  pretty much inert to everything (unlike latex), can be easily washed, etc. The only problem is the size - they are at least one size bigger than I need (the smallest size they sell is "M"). Also, I lost 6kg last month... OTOH, they can "accommodate"  bulky chastity devices, so even wearing CB6000 (or similar) should be comfortable.

The pink ones perfectly match my new pink chastity cage, pink deep-throat gag, pink sensory-deprivation hood and pink PVC rain cape 😋
If latex is not for you for some reason, there is always an alternative: black PVC sleeping bag, (big) kids PVC sleeping bag:

pvc_sleeping_bag-01.jpg     pvc_sleeping_bag-02.jpg     pvc_sleeping_bag-03.jpg     pvc_sleeping_bag-04.jpg   
(10 Sep 2017, 18:55 )Like Ra Wrote: If latex is not for you for some reason, there is always an alternative: black PVC sleeping bag, (big) kids PVC sleeping bag:

Ive just got one of the Black & yellow sleep sacks really well made and feels great when its warmed up a little....

Contributors: Anne (1) , hoboid (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (47) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (6) , plastikhosen (1) , sabrina1970 (2) , spw24 (4) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (7) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (6)