Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Sein Women Sex Toy Breast Masturbates Chikubi Clitoral Suction Cup Breast Sucking Sex Vibrator Men Sexi 3cm Phallus Lighter
$66.93-33%

kigurumi mask crossdress
Customize half/full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$6048.79-19%

anime bdsm
Erotic Sexy Lingerie Cow Micro Bikini Lolita Bra Panty Set Stockings Underwear Anime Cosplay Costumes Sleepwear Set Bdsm Bondage
$17.57-28%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Men Transparent Black Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Puff Sleeves Handmade Jumpsuit S-LC374
$172.79-17%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Women's Mesh Splicing Hollow Out Leopard Print Sexy Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$30.17-54%

erotic
Sex lingerie Portable Rose Suction Vibrator Clitoral Sucker Nipple G Spot Sucking Masturbator Sex Toys For Women No Vibrator
$7.02-50%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Immortal Journey Prestige Sona Cosplay Costume Game Sona Costume Halloween Outfit Women Dress Full Set New Skin
$167.73-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Outdoor Bondage Session 1
I live in a rural area on the outskirts of Las Vegas. My property is 1 1/2 acres surrounded by chain link fence. At night with no moon it is downright dark and during the summertime outside temperatures remain in the 60s to 70s. There is a house on the lot to the left of my house, a good 120 feet away. The lot on the other side is empty and therefore the nearest house on that sides is over 300 feet away. There is nothing behind my property but a road and then a house on the other side of the road, also about 300 feet away. All the right conditions for some outdoor bondage fun. Under the right circumstances my chances of being seen are quite low and if they can see me they probably cannot even tell that I am in bondage, although they may see some strange situations! But yet, even this small possibility of being seen adds a major sense of excitement to sessions that I do in my back yard, mostly done in the summertime in the darkness of the night. I try to time my sessions so that they end pretty close to daybreak, giving me little time to get out of sight before the road behind my house gets busy at about 6:30.

The session that I will be describing here was my very first outdoor session.

Equipment:
Lawn chair
Chains
key locks
Combination lock - I used a 4 wheel lock.

Safety Measures:
All locks were daisy chained to help protect against lock/key breakage.

Backup key for my wrist restraints was placed into a paint can on a table next to the lawnchair with a cord that I could reach with my hands. To pull the cord to get the key would have dumped the paint bucket onto me, so undesirable.

Execution:
I picked a nice night in the summertime where the expected low was in the low 70s with no moon. With sunrise near 5:30 and starting to get light before 5:00 I decided that I would start my session at midnight for up to a 5 1/2 session. I wore a sexy black nightgown for this session.

I placed the lawn chair in the center of my backyard, over 100 feet from all fences as well as the house, so definitely out where I could be seen at daylight. I set the back so that once fully bound I would be in a well reclined position. I setup a small table beside the lawn chair with paint can and emergency keys. I put the keys themselves inside a ziploc bag just so that there would be no paint on the keys to interfere with opening the locks.

I placed two long chains wrapped around the chair, which would be used to hold my body to the chair. I locked these in a very loose loop so that I would be able to slide my body into the loops and onto the chair. After sitting down on the chair I chained both of my legs to the chair. I then took one of the long chain loops and positioned it about where my hips were and tightened up the loop and relocked it. The other long loop I had positioned just under my arms and above my breasts, this too was tightened and locked. The keys for all the locks hung on a chain around my neck, the bundle of keys I dropped down my cleavage. Last were my arms, I chained my wrists together with the locks in reach of my fingers, turned the combination wheels to something random. I was now quite securely bound here. I have successfully opened 3-wheel combination locks blind before, but never attempted a 4-wheel lock, I fully expected to be here until there was enough light to see the numbers on the wheels, about 5 hours away.

For awhile I just enjoyed the night sky, watching the stars, seeing an occasional meteor. Every now and then I would see stars blink out and back and wondered what was causing it when I eventually caught site of a bat! This sure made for some additional anxiety! I came really close to using my emergency keys to get away! After awhile I realized the bat, or bats, were not going to bother me and I was able to put them out of my mind.

After some time I decided to fiddle with the lock and see if I could blindly unlock it. I turned wheels, trying to keep track of how many times I had turned each one in order to know when the next one needed to turn. I must have lost track since I never managed to blindly open the lock.

At 4am I got quite a surprise when my sprinkler system turned on. I had completely forgot that this was one of the days that the sprinkler runs, it runs every other day. This at least told me the time, and since I enjoy being wet while clothed, was actually a pleasant little surprise. The sprinkers ran for 30 minutes before shutting off, leaving me quite soaked. I could also see the beginnings of light off in the east, so soon I would be able to get out of my captivity.

As more light built, I eventually was able to see the numbers on the dials well enough to thumb in the combination to free my wrists. From here it was pretty easy to get to the keys and unlock all the rest of the locks. One of the locks actually failed to open and so I needed to use the backup lock instead, which opened just fine. The bad lock will get thrown away and replaced. The sun was just starting to peek over the mountains when I was totally free. I looked around and did not see a soul anywhere so I got up and went back into the house.

This session certainly had its moments, BATS! and a broken lock, but was otherwise enjoyable. Many many more outside sessions followed this one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Outdoor session in High heels, video and lots of problems, DressBindFun 14 6,962 29 Nov 2018, 05:08
Last Post: DressBindFun
My best outdoor selfbondage scenario. (so far) jasapasa 4 7,371 06 Jul 2017, 18:11
Last Post: slaafruben
Winter - a great season for outdoor sb fun johngerners 4 4,386 06 Jan 2017, 19:51
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: susanr (1)