Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Womens Shiny Satin Glossy Silky Leotard Jumpsuit 2 Zipper Open Bust & Crotch Bodysuit Catsuit Plus Size
$31.10-7%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Basic Ballet Dance Short Sleeve Leotard One Piece Adult Scoop Neck Stretch Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancing Wear
$21.77-29%

penis extender
Strapon Penis Enlargement Extender Condom Sex Toys For Men Cock Sleeve Male Masturbator Machine Couple Tools Adults Erotic Shop
$2.58-4%

corset
Women's Corset Belt Gothic Fashion PU Leather Female Lace-up Corset Belts Slimming Waist Vintage Corset Black Wide Belt for Girl
$3.41

mouth gag
Soft Silicone Gag Ball Sex Toys Open Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Ball Woman Couples Adult Sex Games Erotic Accessories Harness
$2.47

mouth gag
Sexy Lips Rubber Mouth Gag Open Fixation Mouth Stuffed Oral Toys Adult Games Sex Tool Toys O Ring Dilator Sex Toys for Couples
$19.02

hentai
Sexy Nun Nonne Religious Use Satanic Church Anton Lavie Satanic Mystery Gothic Tshirt Hentai Men TShirt Girl Fashion Cotton Tops
$99.04-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
"In", not "To"! BTW, where are your orgasms? Or you are in denial (like me)? 😁
(04 Nov 2017, 12:19 )Like Ra Wrote: "In", not "To"! BTW, where are your orgasms? Or you are in denial (like me)? 😁

Poor guy ... What did you do? Are you wearing chastity device?

No I am not. May be I ll post them.
(05 Nov 2017, 15:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: Poor guy
It depends 😉

(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: What did you do?
Lots of things happened. In short, orgasm became not interesting, but rather energy draining, disappointing and distracting. Did you notice how you loose interest after ejaculation? I prefer an "extended" light arousal state instead.
(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: Are you wearing chastity device?
No 😉 Various practices (yoga and qigong are among them) are very effective, I must say.

It's an experiment anyway, not "the recipe" that "fits all". A series of posts is in the planning phase 😉

Well that's true - I do loose interest after ejaculation _but_ after a short time if you get stimulated well there I am back  😁

I do have this situation from time to time when my wife does mummify me.... There is a lot of dreaming, tease and denial and most of the time I get two orgasms ( verry seldom a third, but that *is* exhaustend )
Hm, can't go back to 2017 ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I wonder where I can change that.... Can't find so far...
Looks like it's in the code - "current year + 5". Hmm....
Looks like it's working now. Had to change it in almost 10 places in calendar.php. What means if the file is upgraded I will have to make all these changes again. Just for the record, the changes are from:

Code:
for($year_sel = my_date("Y"); $year_sel < (my_date("Y") + 5); ++$year_sel)

to

Code:
for($year_sel = (my_date("Y") - 5); $year_sel < (my_date("Y") + 5); ++$year_sel)
And yes, happy orgasming! 😉
Thank you.

Now I know how may days I'm locked 😊  So far, 15 days (not bad 😊 ) . Las two days I was bound, propperly spanked, pegged, milked then locked again.  
Good start of the year 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

My last orgasm was still on Aug 09 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New feature - Go To Your Last Post Like Ra 1 1,429 07 Sep 2018, 00:07
Last Post: Christina
Sales & Discounts Calendar Like Ra 0 1,880 17 Jan 2015, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
New feature - Your threads and Your posts Like Ra 0 3,052 30 Oct 2011, 02:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (8) , Like Ra (19) , TightSlip (2) , Vixien (6)