Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
New Body Tights Stockings For Sex Sling Halter Backless Teddies Bodysuits Sexy Lace Pantyhose Women's Transparent Open Crotch
$2.72-1%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Spandex Long Gloves Animal Pattern Stripe Elbow Length Stretch Glove Zebra Tiger Cosplay Dress Accessories
$15.58-10%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

Ftshist
Ftshist Long Sheer Tulle Elasticity Gloves Mesh Ultra Thin Stretchy Full Finger Mittens White Sexy Transparent Red Solid Black
$20.55-18%

rolecos
Rolecos Genshin impact Xinyan cosplay game costume Genshin impact cosplay costume for women Halloween sexy suit outfit
$238.76-5%

suspension bondage
Metal Shibari Japanese Ring Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Restraints Anchor Base For Rope Suspension Set-up
$100.01-24%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Women Mesh Swimsuits Thongs And G Strings Transparent Swimwear Mini Micro Bikini Panties Tanga Erotic Lingerie Bathingsuits
$14.23-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Opaque contact lens?
Such thing can be used as a "secret" element of bondage while walking with your sub on street, but I've newer heard of it.
Or for self-bondage if you do not want to use or not have proper blindfolds or hoods. The risk is the same - do not fall down on your eyes.
(10 May 2011, 15:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Or for self-bondage if you do not want to use or not have proper blindfolds or hoods. The risk is the same - do not fall down on your eyes.
The main idea there is that someone can wear them on public unnoticed.
Since I do not have an interested person to put me in bondage publicly, I switched to self-bondage 😉
(10 May 2011, 16:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Since I do not have an interested person to put me in bondage publicly, I switched to self-bondage 😉
Well, it was just an idea for everybody interested.
Also, I have an idea for locking mechanism...
(10 May 2011, 17:36 )Tacoeater Wrote: Also, I have an idea for locking mechanism...

Go! Is it for self-bondage? Anyway, just create a new thread.
(10 May 2011, 14:42 )Tacoeater Wrote: Such thing can be used as a "secret" element of bondage while walking with your sub on street, but I've newer heard of it.

The Opaque contact lens that I have seen are all white, so they give you a "zombie" look. I don't think it would be very "secret", unless you also wear sunglasses.

I am talking about a contact lens that acts as a blindfold, not the opaque contact lens that change your eye color. Here is an example of the "blindfold" kind, they are hard to find.

visiondirect.com

Mike

According to the site:

"Please note: You are not able to see through these lenses.

**Prescription Required** A valid prescription for this lens is required to order. "

Errrmmm... a prescription for these lenses? 😉
I found this site:

http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

Amazing site, amazing prices!! 😟

I think you need to look at (pun intended!) the ones marked as 'no vision'

Not for me, but great fun 😊

MJ
Love the view, hate to have anything touching my eyes, and hate the prices ;D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First contact systemisdownz10 2 4,923 22 Feb 2012, 02:15
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , Tacoeater (3) , tight_mike (1)