Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
10 Colors Fashion Puppy Cosplay Mask Party PU Leather Rubber Unisex Mask New Increase Large Size XL Padded Rubber Head Hood
$4.84-50%

chastity 2021
2021 New Design 100% Resin HT-V4 Male Chastity Device with 4 Penis Rings,Chastity Lock,Cock Cage,Penis Sleeve,Sex Toys For Men
$13.31-19%

latex fetish
Latex mask fetish hoods no zipper version seamless Standard hood eyes nostrils mouth black or red color
$22.38

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women High Waist Metallic Dance Shorts Adult Shiny Black Rave Booty Shorts Workout Gymnastics Shorts Dancewear Pants
$12.08-29%

pvc stockings
Sexy Thigh Seduction Socks High Stocking PU Oil Wet Look Stockings Faux Latex PVC Medias Haute Club Above Knee Hose Thighhighs
$33.47-44%

amoresy
AMORESY Aphrodite series black and white with glossy Slim Fit Sexy Hot Spring Vacation surfing competitive swimsuit
$34.94

negative chastity
Hot New Sissy Negative Chastity Locks with Silicone Vagina Heads Erotic Decoration Male Sex Toys Ascetic Bondage Cock Cage 18+
$109.77-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Oddball Latex Rubber Question
I bet the confusion is caused by the huge variety of rubber smells. It's the same as "the smell of plastic". What kind of plastic? Or the smell of wood (ha-ha...)

I would suggest to visit a fetish shop that sells high quality latex garment. I still remember my first visit... Thick heavy syrupy sweet aroma? fragrance? scent? smell? almost knocked me off. I was literally on the edge of fainting from a combination of that smell, over-excitement from the anticipation and the view of the the rows of rubber garments...

When I began to order online I was very surprised to discover that every piece of latex (unless it comes from the same manufacturer) smells differently. And the smell changes with time, usage, treatment, temperature, humidity.

The very low quality rubber zentai suit had a thick over-roasted (almost burned) coffee smell, which was becoming softer and more delicate under my breath.

Some latex plugs/dildos have annoying (imagine them in your throat for an hour) inflatable rubber mattress smell.

And I can go on and on...
Ok, if you want more of a scientific study, try this.
Get a sample of latex or rubber clothing. Blindfold yourself and taste it.
What does it taste like. Write it down. Dress up in a Lab Coat, take your clipboard and blindfold and go out into the streets see what others think it it tastes like.
I think you would be surprised at what you’ll find.
Greetings there Folks.

Thought I'd chime in with an update. Been in contact with a few chem engineering sorts asking for advice, education, insights, etc. and got a lot of input which at best is/was mixed as only a couple actually grasped the concept of my quest. I have a modest grasp of chemistry (which I surmise as considerably less then our Founder, based on the presented explanation of the molecular arrangement of latex rubber which I found fascinating...) though the most of those I attempted comm with was much like talking to a doctor or mechanic. One understands what they are saying- sometimes and sort of. However, I found latex derives from a number of sources of which the vast majority are from trees which are also the most practical simply as the output of the raw material is so profuse and volumetric. The Germans attempted to extract latex from Dandelions during WWII. That was a flop.

Apparently all latex sap has some degree of Sulfur depending upon the source. Gum rubber is the "purest" form of latex rubber as there are few to no additives involved. Most of the rubber we encounter (especially of garment grade) has Sulfur added to enhance durability, longevity, strength, stretchability-in short, many of the qualities we appreciate. There are other additives depending upon the intended use.

I experimented with a gum rubber stopper and got some positive results. There was a very subtitle taste sensation imparted and certainly far better than previous attempts which I attributed (and the chem heads agreed) was due to the Sulfur content. One I was able to understand said that as an example pure gum rubber gloves might "feel" better, even fit well but would lack durability and commercially would not approach being practical to produce.

My next attempts shall involve gum rubber strips (eBay) and variances with temp and time. The possibility exists that should I obtain reasonable results I may produce a brew that will allow one to bounce of the floor should they imbibe to the point of causing possible contact with said surface. Well, a bit of tongue in cheek humor. Updates to follow for any to find possible interest. Now, time to find a beer...

Best,
Dworkin
(28 Mar 2019, 00:49 )Dworkin Wrote: latex from Dandelions
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4597 😉

I wonder why latex from diff manufacturers smells differently. Different source of rubber? Different preparation process? Different amount of sulphur? Different vulcanization process?

Or, like wine: hevea's sort, soil, sun, rain, year...
Greetings there Like Ra and All.

Nice tag about Dandelions and related. Your info was deeper than mine. I was aware about the Russian versions and GMO's though not aware of the non allergenic qualities. Cool. The blight is indeed a concern. Also read about the Chinese attempting to manipulate rubber trees able to grow in a temperate environment with mixed success so far.

As to the why's as to why rubber is different from different sources I will say the reference to wine is appropriate. Even in regions where the climate is (or rather" was") consistent the crop varied from year to year due to simple and subtitle climate changes which do affect taste. Gallo long ago (which was considered a few cuts above "screw cap wine" back when) was able to achieve consistency from year to year by storing the juice in huge vats and blending it over time. I doubt latex rubber is nearly as critical in such regards though latex from different sources (there are basically two major trees involved) probably produce latex with different qualities. How this affects "us" I know not. I speak here about scent and taste primarily as texture and other qualities result from other processing. Finished rubber can be quite dynamic. That used in automotive or industrial use is far different than that destined for garments and a catsuit made from industrial grade rubber would not be that which "we" would like much at all. I've handled revolvers with hard rubber butts, some at least 100 years old that had the butts in better shape than the firearm. Rubber may be molded into some very hard shapes and in firearms the butts were far more cost effective than say using traditional wood grips and more comfortable than metal (not that the rubber was soft of recoil absorbing, but less temperature sensitive). A cold grip handle is that which I like to avoid. Related, rubber grips can be made to absorb recoil and are much softer. All depends on the additives and processing involved. As said, rubber can be quite very versatile.

Anyway, related to our purposes I'd say the differences are like climate change- a complex question with no simple one size fits all answers as there are many variables involved. Latex rubber I'd say to be considerably simpler as production would have more controls involved on what the final product would be. That used say in a gag or gag hood could differ though as many to indulge in one of our favorite substances would appreciate consistency whereas a toy destined for "orifice" insertion(s) could be made from different formulations as in silicon rubber. I'd like to think those to make that which we enjoy take these facts into account. No doubt Latexa for example does as I'm sure others.  

So, time to find another brew and dream about brewing that may be able to incorporate that so far elusive taste. I'd consider marketing such should success be achieved but as we are pretty much a subset to begin with I think the interest in a "Rubber Ale/Beer" would be pretty diminutive. Still, people did once buy Pet Rocks...

Enjoy,
Dworkin
"Latexale" is also a good name 😉
(29 Mar 2019, 01:16 )Like Ra Wrote: "Latexale" is also a good name 😉

or Rubbeer
La-ale or Ru-ale...
Both sounds like they’re both full of Blubbering.
A whale of a brew.
(29 Mar 2019, 02:32 )essanym Wrote: Rubbeer
O!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Catsuit question. Culmor 10 959 04 Sep 2022, 18:37
Last Post: Culmor
Glue latex (rubber) to PVC ? whateverletmeserch 14 5,731 23 Apr 2019, 15:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex Rubber Ball Bondage 7878 1 4,216 22 Apr 2014, 13:37
Last Post: herrpee
Honour Clothing [Latex Rubber] madboyevil 4 6,662 13 May 2011, 18:26
Last Post: madboyevil
Latex Rubber Gallery Link Dworkin 3 9,442 07 Dec 2009, 21:12
Last Post: Uncle

Contributors: Dworkin (4) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (6) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (6)