Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Handcuff Slave Restraints Set Bondage Collar Ankle Cuffs BDSM Bondage Restraint Sex Toys for Women Man Couples
$34.57-29%

transgender
Sissy Panties Men Hiding Gaff Crossdresser Transgender Shaping Boxers Ultra-Thin Mesh Panties Breathable Underwear Male Lingerie
$79.09-40%

tusk chastity
BLACKOUT 2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Male Chastity Device Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$23.78

latex swimsuit
Sexy hot selling tight fitting rubber fetish WOMEN latex catsuit swimsuit summer latex bodysuit front zip and crotch zip
$1452.00-50%

panty girdle
Women High Waist Body Shaper Panties Control Body Slimming Shapewear Girdle Underwear Waist Trainer Yoga Gym Sports Panties
$3.74

ballet high heels
1Pair Silicone Soft Forefoot Pads for Ballet High Heels Wear Resistant Protector Pointe Toe Finger Cover Pain Foot Care Tool
$1.77

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Not just steel heels...
...no...steel shoes. I'm not sure what to think about these:

B1.jpg     B2.jpg     B3.jpg     P1.jpg     2607684485_22b15146d3_b.jpg     P2.jpg   
Looks awesome. My wife (she's sitting next to me) wants to try them on 😉 I know that I can't walk on such heels, but she can.
wow me want
Wow! I can't stop looking at the photos! The buckle looks a lot further out where I imagined the ankle to be.
Where can I get a pair. Would love these 😊
I don't think you can buy them, I think they were specifically cut, welded and ground to fit one specific woman by her other half, hence the prototype and the finished article 😉
Should learn to weld then. Or I can just practice walking in my balletheels first . . .
very sexy,good
They don't look very comfortable.
Also, one of many ways to break an ankle 😕

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Daedalus (2) , intermario_gr (1) , LadyTz (1) , Like Ra (3) , mrlatex99 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , plineking (1) , spy02 (1)