Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Women Sexy Lace Bra Underwire Gather Adjustment Lingerie Unlined Push Up Bras Underwear Big Plus Size 38-48
$8.59-30%

shiny pantyhose
Sparkling Transparent Leggings Women Pearl Shiny Body Stocking Socks White Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Lady Bottom Underwear
$16.12

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

hypnosis device
Smart Sleep Aid Watch EMS Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Help Wristband Insomnia Hypnosis Device Pressure Relief Sleeping Watch
$21.76-43%

crossdresser silicone mask
Crossdresser Ugly Women mask Silicone Skin women Shemale masquerade Masken for men Transgender Male Drag Queen halloween Cosplay
$36.29

lobudek
Sparkly Pearl Rhinestone Perspective Dress Sexy See-through Mesh Crystals Short Dress Female Singer Host Nightclub Stage Costume
$108.90-25%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Womens Peacock Lace Top Transparent Stay Up Shine Thigh High Sxey 5D Tights Oil Flashing Pantyhose Ladies Lingerie Medias
$5.92-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Not just steel heels...
...no...steel shoes. I'm not sure what to think about these:

B1.jpg     B2.jpg     B3.jpg     P1.jpg     2607684485_22b15146d3_b.jpg     P2.jpg   
Looks awesome. My wife (she's sitting next to me) wants to try them on 😉 I know that I can't walk on such heels, but she can.
wow me want
Wow! I can't stop looking at the photos! The buckle looks a lot further out where I imagined the ankle to be.
Where can I get a pair. Would love these 😊
I don't think you can buy them, I think they were specifically cut, welded and ground to fit one specific woman by her other half, hence the prototype and the finished article 😉
Should learn to weld then. Or I can just practice walking in my balletheels first . . .
very sexy,good
They don't look very comfortable.
Also, one of many ways to break an ankle 😕

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Daedalus (2) , intermario_gr (1) , LadyTz (1) , Like Ra (3) , mrlatex99 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , plineking (1) , spy02 (1)