Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
Masturbators For Men Toys For Adults 18 Artificial Vagina Men Musturbation Machine Sucking Pocket Pusssy Automatic Oral Sex Cup
$848.56-39%

latex one piece
Sexy Womens Cutout Patent Leather Bodysuit Halter Neck Backless Lingerie One Piece Open Bust Erotic Open Crotch Teddies Costume
$173.21-39%

glossy body suit
Mens Bodysuit Shiny Glossy Jumpsuit U Convex Pouch High Elastic Slim Sleeveless Backless Lingerie Underwear See Through Sheer
$52.37

male chastity
Locked In Lust Male Chastity Cage Innie Male Chastity Device with 4 Penis Ring ,Cherry Keeper MicroCage Sex Toys
$21.54-50%

negative chastity
Negative Chastity Lock Free Match with Simulated Vaginal Head/Dildo Head Sissy Chastity Device Anti-Cheating Chastity Cage 18+
$86.83-44%

leather pencil skirt
9 Colors Candy color Women saia latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Pu Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$4.24

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Non-inflatable latex hoods
Non-inflatable latex hoods
Condom hood: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/conmask1.php
(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: Greetings there Like.

Oh, I love your nickname... The old magic artist... I adore that book 😉

(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: Recently, I acquired a "Pussy Cat" mask (I don't know what the proper term is, I still use the old Slimwear of America name- a place I miss greatly and sorry that Karen decided to close up shop), the latex hood with the mouth part connected to a pair of panties.

Funny that you mentioned that mask. I was about to post about such mask. It's in my wish list for years, but there is nobody I can use it with (I prefer to wear the hood).

(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: physical exertion coupled with excitement is involved and I also acknowledge that many find that part exciting in itself.
Absolutely! This is the most exciting part I would like to experience!

(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: I made the holes about 50% larger along with moving them back a tad and there was not a lot of re-engineering. I made note from your pics that the nose holes appear to be reinforced to a degree so your hood may not be so easily modified.
I think the reinforcement makes the "re-engineering" easier - no easy tearing

(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: I am unable to provide the link (is that permissible here?)
Yes. The more information the better.

(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: but the quality, price and service were outstanding.
especially considering the quality...

(18 Sep 2009, 00:53 )Dworkin Wrote: I'll try and add content when chance allows and figure how to wend my way about here.

Yes, please!
I wonder what the female pants version will feel like with a "male inside" the pants. I think the latex tube in the "male version" is too long, but OTOH it adds some "flexibility" and room to play with.
eBay is fun. This is what I've just found: Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray

Quote:Comfortably Numb is a flavored desensitizing spray specially formulated to reduce the discomfort of associated with oral sex! The refreshing mist contains a mild numbing agent that coats the back of the throat, helping to suppress gag reflex and prevent discomfort during oral sex. Discreet enough to take with you wherever you go, this special spritz doubles as a breath freshener as well. Just apply 2-3 sprays to the back of the throat before oral intercourse, wait a minute or two for numbing agent to activate then enjoy! Plastic bottle with pump sprayer holds 1 fluid ounce of throat spray. Say, "Aaaaaaah!"

Sounds like a solution for big members and short latex tubes 😉
See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4760

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,546 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore

Contributors: Like Ra (6)