Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
SORBERN New Arrival TR90 Glasses Light Optical Frames Men Women Simple Square Eyeglasses Retro Plain Glasses Spectacles
$20.69-30%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Black Women's Sexy Sleeveless Unitards Keyhole Nylon Spandex Turtleneck Tank Dancewear Adults Team Performance Catsuits
$32.65-35%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Leotard Ballet Bodysuit Basic Dancewear Gymnastics Ballet Dance Leotard One Piece Outfit
$82.87-29%

transgender
Pseudo-Girl Cross-Dressing Boxer Briefs Mens Sexy Lingerie Sissy Pouch Panties Hidden JJ Gay Underwear Invisible Transgender
$34.84-30%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook PVC Leather T Shirts Tops Black Punk Tight Fitness Clothing Short Sleeve Zipper Mens Stage Tops Sexy Party Clubwear
$17.54-9%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Shutendoji) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79

lifelike sex doll
HESEKS Realistic Anime Love Doll Lifelike Silicone Doll Sex Adult Toy Male Masturbator Cup Action Figure Sexy Toys For Men
$85.20-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Newer and safe water release
Hi all, i have not been on for some time but i have in past posted a picture of a water device i made and had some fun with, i did however latter make a newer and safer on. I will decribe it quick but will post another picture of it also.
It is a batton of wood, at the top it has a screw hook screwed into it.
This has an elastic band hooked on it. This in turn is hooked onto a lenght of steal this lenght of steal passes throught two more clossed eye that are screwed into the batton. this on its bottom end has another band or small lenght of wool tied to it and it is then fitted to a bottle top. The bottle has water in it that is aloud to drip out. in between the two eye is the eye that holds the fourth tie rope.
Now as i play outdoors i like to tie myself inbetween trees so this peice of batton has two ties that tie around the tree that is to hold it
I will add that to get the right size bottle one that was not to big i did mess around with different elastick bands and now only use a very week band so as only need small bottle weight of water. Same with the hole that lets the water out, just small enought so as it take about half hour to alow the steal bar to get pulled up by the top band till the week link is all that is left holding the steal bar. I can then rip my tie rope out. This device look flimsy but take it from me it is fool proff and is only as strong as one wishes to make it. You can make the tree ties week as well if you wished but I never do I use rope
Let me add that when i welded the steal bar with the two tie eyes top and bottom i also tested and re tested to make shore it could not in any way trap and not alow the release to work. Please look at the picture for better explaination Cheers, Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Tie.jpg   
(15 May 2012, 17:22 )paul knight Wrote: Hi all, i have not been on for some time but i have in past posted a picture of a water device i made and had some fun with, i did however latter make a newer and safer on. I will decribe it quick but will post another picture of it also.
It is a batton of wood, at the top it has a screw hook screwed into it.
This has an elastic band hooked on it. This in turn is hooked onto a lenght of steal this lenght of steal passes throught two more clossed eye that are screwed into the batton. this on its bottom end has another band or small lenght of wool tied to it and it is then fitted to a bottle top. The bottle has water in it that is aloud to drip out. in between the two eye is the eye that holds the fourth tie rope.
Now as i play outdoors i like to tie myself inbetween trees so this peice of batton has two ties that tie around the tree that is to hold it
I will add that to get the right size bottle one that was not to big i did mess around with different elastick bands and now only use a very week band so as only need small bottle weight of water. Same with the hole that lets the water out, just small enought so as it take about half hour to alow the steal bar to get pulled up by the top band till the week link is all that is left holding the steal bar. I can then rip my tie rope out. This device look flimsy but take it from me it is fool proff and is only as strong as one wishes to make it. You can make the tree ties week as well if you wished but I never do I use rope
Let me add that when i welded the steal bar with the two tie eyes top and bottom i also tested and re tested to make shore it could not in any way trap and not alow the release to work. Please look at the picture for better explaination Cheers, Paul

Thanks for this ideal i like it I will make one tomorrow and use it I think it looks safe to use. Cheers Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is there a tape that is safe to use on latex? Peeklemeekle 5 576 30 Sep 2022, 03:32
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,877 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,625 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,158 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
The Kitchen Safe ksafe slaafruben 8 4,901 20 Jan 2018, 13:28
Last Post: slaafruben

Contributors: paul knight (2)