Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
PU Leather Full Body Harness Bondage Mummy Sleeping Bag Sack Arm Binder Straitjacket Costume SM Bodysuit Sex Toys for Women
$96.74-50%

high waist faux leather
High Waist Shiny PU Leather Pants Women Street Metal Chain Leather Pants Ladies Slim Bodycon Stretch Seamless Leggings Clubwear
$34.41

bondage lock
Heavy Metal Steel Slave BDSM Bondage Lock Circular Wrist Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Neck Collar Shackles Adult Sex Toys Men Women
$14.12

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

chastity cage
Skin Touch Simulation Penis Chastity Cage Male Cock Cage Set Lightweight Chastity Belt BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$35.43

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

amoresy
AMORESY ares men's fitness Capris shiny breathable running compression
$32.52

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Newbie Alert!! :D
At the beginning?
Nah, just take a look at the sections you are most interested in.
Pop quiz tomorrow btw.
I will soon settle in, this is the biggest step I have taken in a while, embracing my love of all things shiny, lol, I am excited to learn and develop my interest much more; I am pleased that I have finally taken this step 😊
You can start by tying your ankles together with rope and leave them tied all day.
After that, hide a vibrator between your legs and tie your knee and thighs together.
When your done, and your ready, switch on the vibratory, enjoy the ride.
The worse that can happen is that you'll get an orgasum in less than a sec.
That's a start.
Welcome aboard! (Am I not too late? 😉 )
Welcome indeed! 😁

It is always great to have new members on the forum.

Don't be overwhelmed, we're all friends here and there is a massive library of tips, suggestions and real experiences - my tip is to take your time, browse through the threads, find what sounds fun and take it from there. And don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure or would like to understand more.

As for the physical side - I suggest starting very simply and feeling your way into what works for you; I bet you've aeady played a little anyway? 😉 And always make safety your first priority!

MJ
Thanks for the amazing welcome; I am settling in very well, I feel very comfortable in an excited way, lol... so that is a good sign 😊

Look forward to chatting and sharing with you all 😊
Not sure if there is anywhere else I could post this, but as this is my thread I will post here 😊

I have to say I am really enjoying this forum; it has opened my eyes & mind completely, & all in a good way, I am So happy with my decision to join 😁
Hi AliD
Hello and welcome Greeting
(30 Dec 2014, 23:07 )culmor Wrote: Hi AliD
Hello and welcome Greeting

Hi Girl_bye2 & thanks
Been busy with Christmas and getting ready for New Year's Party, missed your entrance AliD, sorry about that, Welcome to the site, it's a good place to hang out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life. MNelimoJ 14 2,210 01 Jan 2021, 19:35
Last Post: MNelimoJ
Newbie LeotardLover 17 3,607 21 Feb 2020, 18:48
Last Post: LeotardLover
Newbie Gagme 1 915 24 Nov 2019, 00:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Newbie Nylonluv nylonluv 3 2,770 22 Aug 2017, 11:58
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,643 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee

Contributors: AliD (11) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , gunz (1) , herrpee (2) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , MstrChain (1) , Tinker D (4)