Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Cosplay Silicone Fake Breast Realistic Sexy Nipple for Male to Female Sissy Crossdressers Transgender Drag Queen Shemale
$457.38-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Cut Out Sheer Lace Lingerie Women Gothic Flirting Erotic Set Sexy Halter Garter Kit Panty Set
$22.42-38%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot 8D High Waist Oil Shiny Tights For Women Lingerie Hot Ultrathin 1-Line Gloss Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings Medias
$6.03-9%

male chastity
NUUN Penis Ring Male Stainless Steel Metal Chastity Lock Fine Ring Training Curved Ring Delayed Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men
$21.78-50%

doll kigurumi
Anime Kigurumi Headgear Animal Cosplay Lolita Furry Mask Helmet Rubbit Doll Cat Costume Halloween Carnival Girl Cute Kawaii Mask
$142.18-39%

lobudek
Black White PU Leather Jacket Shorts Jazz Dance Costume Women Singer Bar Nightclub Concert Team Stage Performance Costume
$111.32-43%

erection
African Sex Enhancement Pill Delay Spray for Men Big Dick Lasting Erection Premature Ejaculation 60 Minutes Penis Power Sex Help
$8.95-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome. Leotards are amazing and comfortable.
For guys, there's no real gray area. In society, if you wear a leotard or pantyhose you're gay. 

Someone here said they wear a leotard everyday under clothes and if they don't, they feel out of place. That's part of my point, where men shouldn't have to hide what they want to wear because society says they shouldn't. 

For the guy daring enough, wearing a leotard, tights, pantyhose, etc. you get different reactions based solely on how you look wearing them. Men who are heavyweight or out of shape are criticized the most and considered a weirdo. I think the same goes for too skinny a guy also. But if your fit and tone, its 'maybe' okay depending on where you are. 

It’s the same for women though, if a woman is fat and goes to the gym wearing a leotard, people are disgusted…like ‘she doesn’t have the body for that’. It’s on the same level for large or thick women wearing yoga pants, because society and sex appeal program our brains to only accept good looking, perfect bodies and fit people in spandex or tight clothes. 

For the record I'm not saying it's okay, its not. It's just how things are, but trends are changing as we become a more physically-active society. You see changes in small increments like cycling shorts, just a few years ago most guys wouldn't be caught dead wearing them. It was common to see guys layer them under regular shorts. Now look at the all the new brands, there's a sea of them on Instagram alone and guys (and girls) of all body types are accepted wearing them because cycling is a active sport. If you keep up with latest fashion trends, all designers have gone fitted. Baggy or relaxed is out of style. This winter, several major men's fashion designers had fitted stirrup pants and some had bodysuits. A salesmen at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf said they sold out quick and the men buying them were not gay or metro male exclusive. That right there says something about society acceptance in clothing that just a couple years ago would be taboo.   

/sorry for the long post  😊
(17 Feb 2020, 06:03 )LeotardLover Wrote: For guys, there's no real gray area. In society, if you wear a leotard or pantyhose you're gay. 
. . .

Again, wonderful post. What general part of the US are you from? I'm in the southwest and when I go to LA for projects, I'm seeing more and more men in what used to be considered "feminine" tight clothing in public. And like you said, there are men's bodysuits as well. I bet quite a few executives in meetings I've been in in LA are wearing Spanx. 😊

I've been wearing cycling shorts and cycling tights for ages with no comments at all, positive or negative. I'm reasonably fit though so it doesn't look out of place. Of course, there's also Fetlife and this wonderful website where there are a few amazing straight men wearing some wonderful leotards and tights.

FL1.jpg   
(16 Feb 2020, 18:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2020, 16:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: There seems to be a cultural stigmatism regarding men who like to wear leotards as ‘gay’
I don't know the actual reasons for banning "men in swimsuits", but it might be a simple aesthetics reason. It's MUCH MORE difficult to find aesthetically pleasant photos of men in swimsuits, pantyhose, high heels, etc than women (in any attire).
I agree with you. But, today's stereotypes aren't really fit to look good in a swimsuit, and therefore, it is hard to make photos of men looking good in a swimsuit. It was probably easier, when men didn't have to look like unshaved muscular penisses with a dumb smile...
(17 Feb 2020, 06:03 )LeotardLover Wrote: For guys, there's no real gray area. In society, if you wear a leotard or pantyhose you're gay. 

It gets funny, if people know you... A while ago, I used to wear skirts, when riding my bicycle to work in winter. It was a good excuse to wear skirts in public and kept my legs warm (over normal trousers). Some of my colleagues spotted me, but never said anything silly to me. And, believe me, these guys like to say silly things, also to me... Well, I had provided them a "reasonable" reason (don't want to get frosty balls), and so they didn't need to pull the drawer "gay".
Related: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6018

"If you had a perfect figure (sporty, athletic, slim, fit) would you wear fetish clothes more often than if you’re overweight?"
(20 Feb 2020, 01:16 )bondagetom1 Wrote:
. . .

Again, wonderful post. What general part of the US are you from? I'm in the southwest and when I go to LA for projects, I'm seeing more and more men in what used to be considered "feminine" tight clothing in public. And like you said, there are men's bodysuits as well. I bet quite a few executives in meetings I've been in in LA are wearing Spanx. 😊

I've been wearing cycling shorts and cycling tights for ages with no comments at all, positive or negative. I'm reasonably fit though so it doesn't look out of place. Of course, there's also Fetlife and this wonderful website where there are a few amazing straight men wearing some wonderful leotards and tights.

Absolutely men wear Spanx! One of our friends was a TV/film costume designer in motion media and eventually left that industry to dress executives (both men and women). She said it was so much more lucrative then working on a film for 3 months and then hustling for 8 to find her next job. She tells all of her clients to wear Spanx, who considered diets as something they don’t have time for. According to her the majority American top executives who really run companies are overweight, overworked and terribly out of shape, and not one has any issue wearing Spanx. 

I’m in Washington DC, my girlfriend and I were living in LA but her job transferred us here. It was a substantial position and salary hike into executive level so it seemed worth it, plus my mom lives in Virginia so it all worked out. 

I go cycling every other day due to my schedule… I’d go every day if I could, and wear a mock neck (turtleneck in winter) thong leotard under bib shorts, knickers or tights. Most of my bib tights have stirrups which I prefer being tall. Men (including gay) and most women never recognized the leotard, but some women have and because I’m very fit say “nice leotard” which I guess means socially speaking it's ok? But nobody notices when I’m riding, only if I’m stopped on or off the bike, otherwise nobody knows. 

Bike jerseys have always been baggy...when bib shorts came out in the early 2000's, men and women wore jerseys under the bibs. Then it was trend to wear over, and that's when jerseys became a little more baggy and longer, so those who still tucked them in looked like they had a tire around their waist. Now, the more expensive and trendy brands have jersey's that are skin tight, like wearing a short sleeve leotard. There is no creasing in the jersey at all, its just tight fitting which allows compressive spandex to support the body and muscles. Because of that nobody would recognize a leotard. Last year I custom ordered a royal blue short sleeve leotard with light silver and pink accents and wore it with navy blue bib shorts in a bike shop, I was cycling by and decided to stop and every employee said "nice jersey, what brand is that".

I had a couple instances where I had a noticeable pantyline in the back when on the bike, but I know which leotards they are and tend to not wear them as often. 

I like that you wear high leg leotards, that’s all I wear. I don’t even consider low cut when shopping.
(21 Feb 2020, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Related: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6018

"If you had a perfect figure (sporty, athletic, slim, fit) would you wear fetish clothes more often than if you’re overweight?"

The question is so broad but I’m going to assume you mean wearing tights and a leotard to a public gym, which I have done but only because I’m fit and have a leotard like body, which some women love. I get told my leotard is cute, I am cute, etc. but that probably means they assume I’m gay which makes it okay. 

If I were overweight, I don’t know if I would… being publicly ridiculed is tough stuff. 

This goes back to social expectancy. Everyone, no matter what orientation or just being a woman in a male dominated society want to be excepted as we are, which is why we fight for equality but nobody does it alone, its done in large groups. 

If a person in general is overweight and wears a leotard, they are opening themselves up for tremendous ridicule from everyone. That isn’t the way it should be, but its our current society. There is a black blind girl on America Idol (you can watch her emotional tryout on YT). She went blind a couple years ago, and at school other kids kick her cane. It’s the same mean social hierarchy that has existed since the beginning of man. 

The picture below of five overweight men was not shot to celebrate men wearing leotards, it was to be funny. Just look at how they pose. There’s another picture of four large women, the title of the article reads “Six Women Bare their Cellulite” which really means these women don’t wear leotards, but did for the article. What about Shia LeBeouf in pink tights? He’s a major celebrity, so it’s okay if he expresses his freedom to do so right? Wrong, he was ragged on in social media. People everywhere thought he came out as gay. When that fire died, he wore purple tights and again and he was ragged on. Look at stock image sites, every male picture in a leotard, tights, pantyhose is of a fat overweight man being silly. They're for humor advertising, just like an obese man wearing pink tights, leotard and tutu. 

There is light between the cracks, the viral video “Fat Man Dances to Beyonce”… if you read the comments, the early ones were nothing but hate and ridicule and now they are somewhat love and praise, but the everybody still comments how daring or gutsy he is... so we’re not there yet, but are on the way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 6women.png     fatguys.jpg     shialabeoufpink.jpg     shialabeoufpurple.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life. MNelimoJ 14 2,201 01 Jan 2021, 19:35
Last Post: MNelimoJ
Newbie Gagme 1 914 24 Nov 2019, 00:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Newbie Nylonluv nylonluv 3 2,764 22 Aug 2017, 11:58
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,639 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee
Newbie Hi Pinniesandpvc 5 4,189 10 May 2015, 03:22
Last Post: Tinker D