Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bdsm
Metal Penis Cockring with Nipple Clamps Adult BDSM Toys Cock Chastity Bondage Penis Ring Nipple Clip Erotic Sex Shop for Gay
$9.67-50%

anime bdsm
Erotic Sexy Lingerie Cow Micro Bikini Lolita Bra Panty Set Stockings Underwear Anime Cosplay Costumes Sleepwear Set Bdsm Bondage
$17.57-28%

roanyer
Roanyer Siliconen half face Mask Fetish Cosplay Kostuums Realistische black Masken Bdsm Halloween Geschenken
$312.18-50%

amoresy
Women Swimsuit Japanese Sexy Monokini High Cut One Piece Long Sleeve Female Bather Bathing Summer Suit Shiny AMORESY Swimwear
$84.69-57%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Vibrating Panties Vibrators App Remote Sex Toys for Women 9 Speed Powerful Thrusting Vibrations Adult Couples Sex Goods
$22.17-3%

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Triangle One-Piece Toning Top Fajas Zipper Open Bust Corse
$63.11-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

New Device
A while ago I made a simple sleeve from rubberised fabric. It was measured to go from one elbow to the other while the arms are in the "box tie" position, i.e. each hand grabbing the elbow of the other arm. Now I am about to solve the three features needed for self-bondage, putting it on, securing it and getting it off.

In order to put this sleeve on, I slide one side over the left arm, the other side has a string attached to a point inside the crook of the arm and one near the elbow, which I hang over a hook and pull the sleeve up with it. Not perfect, but it works. This would be a nice way to secure the sleeve as well, but it would require some sort of harness - complicated - postponed.

For partner bondage, I would simply run one or two sets of laces over the length of the sleeve. It is still an option for the SB sleeve, but it will be difficult to make a tightening system. So for now, I have a string going through two eyelets, with a special "multiple sliding knot" that I developed for this purpose. The knot is almost as simple as the normal sliding knot, except that you wrap the short end, that is not to be pulled, several times around the long end and then pull it through all the wraps. This creates lots of friction and holds pretty tight. The string only pulls together the eyelets, it doesn't go around the arm. This is important because otherwise it would cut off circulation quickly.

Release: for the moment none, but it doesn't really require a release, the material is stretchy and with some patience I can struggle out. The easiest solution is a safety knot in the securing string, which, when pulled, will open.

Photos or designs to follow.

Possible improvements:
Attach the sleeve to a belt or shoulder strap to support the forearms
Self-fastening straps instead of the strings
A clever release mechanism
Shoulder straps for better security
Oh, great! You gonna post photos! Please! Please!
no photos yet, but here is a raw sketch:

boxtiesleeve.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,516 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel
Modular selfbondage/bdsm device madscientist 18 18,832 10 Nov 2017, 10:08
Last Post: Max515
Problems with the selfbondage 'ring device' madjack 20 176,383 19 Mar 2016, 23:08
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Wrist Device straitlaced8b 11 13,793 23 Jan 2016, 22:59
Last Post: kittyfur
Device for Self-Mummification Strappado 8 11,569 04 Apr 2015, 15:54
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (2)