Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Bdsm Slave Metal Nose Hook Fetish Open Mouth Ball Gag With Nose Clip Sex Toys,SM Leather Head Bondage Hood Breathable Hole Mask
$159.02-49%

mouth gag
Adult Sex Blowjog Mouth Spreader BDSM Deep Throating Open Mouth Spider Ring Gag Harness Couple Sex Erotic Fetish Toys
$43.08

latex zentai
sexy catsuits men latex leggings zentai bodysuit for men fetish latex for men sexy full mask latex shorts
$1478.68-44%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

bondage corset
Women Garters Belt Straps Set Fashion Body Accessories Bondage Body Harness Sexy Underwear Gothic Suspenders Underwear
$37.86-39%

pvc stockings
Polyester Leather Long Socks New Spandex PVC Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$5.94

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Women Lingerie Solid Color Ultra-thin Transparent Pantyhose Black/White Nightclub Cosplay Stockings Long Medias
$16.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need input on my next hogtie idea (with diagrams)
(27 Sep 2021, 17:42 )JackWong25 Wrote: I might be pushing the envelope a bit but if you end up using an ice lock release that will release you even if your hands go numb you can put long socks over your hands to act like mittens to complete the helplessness. Now even I will admit this leans more into the slightly fantasy side of things and would not recommend it if you need to work a key, unless you want to play the odds and have someone else as a backup. Excited to see what you come up with.

Instead of socks, I use 3 pairs of 80 denier small size knee highs. The trick is to make a fist when you put them on. You have just enough finger movement on your first hand to be able to pinch the nylons on the other arm to pull them up. There's basically no way to do anything that requires any level of precision. If you have short fingernails, it's very difficult to tear through them even if you were trying for real.

While socks would technically be more effective, nylon feel nicer on the skin. 😊
(27 Sep 2021, 23:21 )vm1971 Wrote:
(27 Sep 2021, 17:42 )JackWong25 Wrote: I might be pushing the envelope a bit but if you end up using an ice lock release that will release you even if your hands go numb you can put long socks over your hands to act like mittens to complete the helplessness. Now even I will admit this leans more into the slightly fantasy side of things and would not recommend it if you need to work a key, unless you want to play the odds and have someone else as a backup. Excited to see what you come up with.

Instead of socks, I use 3 pairs of 80 denier small size knee highs. The trick is to make a fist when you put them on. You have just enough finger movement on your first hand to be able to pinch the nylons on the other arm to pull them up. There's basically no way to do anything that requires any level of precision. If you have short fingernails, it's very difficult to tear through them even if you were trying for real.

While socks would technically be more effective, nylon feel nicer on the skin. 😊

I use the 'knee-high' technique too - very effective and makes using your fingers to undo knots/locks so much more difficult. 

And like @JackWong25 I enjoy the feel of nylon encasing my hands  😁 

Whatever you do, play safe

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pick my swimsuit for next session Anne 5 956 20 Mar 2023, 09:49
Last Post: schulz
Next session. Out of the box! The inspector 24 5,733 31 Dec 2022, 01:03
Last Post: Estimtom
Need help with a session / idea petersmits45 1 2,120 18 Feb 2017, 00:13
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AllieBowString (3) , blueboyia (1) , estanton (1) , JackWong25 (2) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , vm1971 (1)