Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.10

latex fetish
Sexy Latex Hood with Red Teeth Gag and Nasal Tubes Back Zip Fetish Latex Mask Full Face Exotic lingerie Custom-built
$30.24-20%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD42-20)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

leohex
Satin Glossy Sexy Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women Jeggings LEOHEX Leggings
$47.19-52%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 5-Piece Black Bra Set Women Patchwork See Through Mesh Lingerie Set Ladies Sexy Panty Underwear Set
$33.76-55%

rubber latex dress
Latex Summer Women Dress Handmade Rubber Costumes Slim Party Wear Dresses
$94.38-10%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity.
No, not them. This came in two parts. A left side and a right side. It was hinged and covered everything, cock and balls,. It would be be closed and locked with a locking pin. No belt, no straps.
I remember seeing in a chastity catalog, I think called medieval steel from the 90s.
Fetters in London.
(11 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Tinker D Wrote: A number of years ago, there was a steel cock and ball cave. It would encase everything in steel and locks on. No erection can happen and no touching allowed.
I don’t know if anyone is selling these, but I had one eons ago and there was no way oh getting out of it once it’s locked on.

was it a "Seed Pod" by any chance?
a bit like this one.. https://www.secretleather.com/mr-s-leath...-cage.html
but fully enclosed?
this one maybe

steel_chastity_device-01.jpg   
Yes, a seed pod. That’s what it’s called.
Mine was a round ball type with a small hole and lips to hold it in place with eather a padlock or zip ties.
And if you think a zip tie would be easer to cut off, think again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,657 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Kinky devices test essanym 21 8,370 04 Nov 2019, 23:07
Last Post: schulz

Contributors: Frank (4) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (5)