Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Cosplay Costume Valentine's Gift Sexy Women Cosplay Bunny Suit Black Jumpsuit Halloween Party Outfit Fullset Suit
$93.22-36%

penis extender
Wholesale Soft Realistic Penis Sleeve Extender Big Dick Bold Cover Cock Header Enlargement Man Men Male Delay Ejaculation
$7.16

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Device Rechargeable Hand Held Micro-current Intelligent Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager Help Sleep Device
$25.12-27%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Latex Women Dress Slim Transparent Blue Rubber Vestidos
$107.69-7%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Womens Snap Crotch Long Sleeve Leotard Girls Spandex Nylon Black Gymnastics Leotards Bodysuit Dance Costumes for Adults
$24.18-43%

amoresy
AMORESY High-Leg Back-Zip Swimsuit Leotard Swimwear Shiny Glossy Tights T-back One Piece
$286.76-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MzDominica's Hypnosis
This thread is to gather all information, experience, descriptions, effects etc related to MzDominica hypnosis.

MzDominica stopped with making hypnofiles and allowed sharing her file freely! An almost unheard of gesture of a good will and generosity!

So far about 3GB of her files are shared.
The site is archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/201501300218...inica.com/
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahABXa...3G_TUr0r-A

Magnet torrent link to a 2.7GB archive (129 files):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e7d39d8dcb98956f3b1a7db866d1150ac6454421&dn=MzDominica&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.nyap2p.com%3A8080%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2800%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2740%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2720%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2720%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2780%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.moeking.me%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fvalakas.rollo.dnsabr.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.gbitt.info%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.gbitt.info%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.vectahosting.eu%3A2053%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.fastdownload.xyz%2Fannounce

MzDominica Wrote:The Word of Dominica: Globe Trotting

mzdominica2000@yahoo.com [MzDominica] <MzDominica@yahoogroups.com> Jan 8 at 3:02 PM

MzDominica@yahoogroups.com

Dear Beloved Hypno slaves,

Just a quick note to let you all know I am well and happy. My time is being spent cruising the globe on mega ships and one port at a time exploring the world. When home I'm enjoying pottery and stained glass projects I never had time for while working.

I will always be grateful to you slaves for enabling Me to support My family while doing what I loved. Retirement at 46 is rare and sweet to experience. I'm enjoying life as it is right now so I'm not currently looking to return to the hypnosis or bd/sm realm.

I want you all to find someone to serve! It's NOT ABOUT YOU!!! service is about you enjoying giving them their way and your power. All too often in the hypno side of things here it is about the Doms TAKING it from you, in bd/sm that's actually a no/no. Try giving with a true slaves heart without the worry of who is going to fit your checklist! So perhaps you will find a new owner if you have not yet.

Don't wait for Me!!! I'm enjoying life on my own terms so carry on and don't waste a day you could be enjoying. When I return I will start over as I have many times before with no problem. Let go of Me, and latch onto one of the Ladies still working! They have family's to raise and lives to live and need your devotion, work, money, and time.

I am also fine with you all sharing my recordings with each other and newbies too. Getting people into hypno bd/sm will increase the ranks of this venue and ultimately bring more money to the Doms still working in this arena.

Help the industry suck in newbies so the people currently working can continue to do so. I love this crazy group of freaks!!! Keep the ball rolling cuz it's worth the effort.

xoxo's
MzD
(28 Jun 2020, 19:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jun 2020, 19:05 )rolandmc Wrote: damn that must be good, not hear this kind of stuff while relaxing
I still think that subliminals do not work, if you can't hear them consciously.

I think it might work in some case, at least, it did for me in a file from Mz dominica,  I had this urge to go buy myself pantyhose, and I could not understand where it came from and after a week, I started by examining a few files with audacity while being awake  and I did find one that mention to go buy some, which I did not noticed at all, (note that I am not a CD, but damn was I aroused just by the thinking of going to buy a pair)
(28 Jun 2020, 19:34 )tintinnf Wrote: a file from Mz dominica,  I had this urge to go buy myself pantyhose
Do you remember which file it was? Strange, that you mention MzDominica, as I only have experience with more "fetish story like" files, than actual hypnosis, let alone subliminals.
(28 Jun 2020, 22:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jun 2020, 19:34 )tintinnf Wrote: a file from Mz dominica,  I had this urge to go buy myself pantyhose
Do you remember which file it was? Strange, that you mention MzDominica, as I only have experience with more "fetish story like" files, than actual hypnosis, let alone subliminals.

It was a file in the jessica series, It was the first time that hypno really worked on me,  But, it was not subliminal, meaning that you can really hear it (if wide awake), the thing is, that I was not consciously aware that it was there.   Mz Dominica, in my case, is the one who affected me the most.  She succeeded to put me in a trans state, and many of the suggestions she gave  lasted for months,  After a while, I had to do something about it.  I was aroused many time during the day because of the suggestions she made.  It was unbearable, I did find a way to wipe everything.   After that I was convinced about hypno, it can be done in an mp3 file.
You are probably right about subliminals, if you cannot hear it while awake, it probably does nothing, but how can you be sure that you do not hear it in a trans state?
tintinnf Wrote:
a file from Mz dominica, I had this urge to go buy myself pantyhose

Could have been from MzDominica - Jessica 4 or MzDominica - Jessica: The Next Step.
At least this is what I found in the descriptions on Warp My Mind
(29 Jun 2020, 07:18 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: tintinnf Wrote:
a file from Mz dominica,  I had this urge to go buy myself pantyhose

Could have been  from MzDominica - Jessica 4 or MzDominica - Jessica: The Next Step.
At least this is what I found in the descriptions on Warp My Mind

It could be, I do not have the files,  But It's a process, at the time, I had listen many times to Jessica 1 and 2,  which were free, those files are important if you want to be able to get into trans... after that it becomes easier and easier and the goto 4,
Really unbelievable... For me the Jessica series (and Mz Dominica is general) is not even hypnosis and is as far away from trance as the weather forecast 😁 I tried to listen to it and could even make it to the middle of the file(s) - it all sounded so boring and irrelevant... Apparently I need to revisit it, your posts made me very curious.

I will move the posts to a separate thread dedicated to Mz Dominica. She officially allowed to share her files, and I love her for that!
(29 Jun 2020, 10:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Really unbelievable... For me the Jessica series (and Mz Dominica is general) is not even hypnosis and is as far away from trance as the weather forecast 😁 I tried to listen to it and could even make it to the middle of the file(s) - it all sounded so boring and irrelevant... Apparently I need to revisit it, your posts made me very curious.

I will move the posts to a separate thread dedicated to Mz Dominica. She officially allowed to share her files, and I love her for that!
 I guess you really have to put the time into it, for me (presently) SB is not as effective as Mz D.  But I cannot really compare, since I did not try SB enough.  I wont listen anymore to SB Or Mz D, because I do not want to become too much affected by it.   So, I would have to put equal time in order to compare.  
In the case of Mz D. It's the "sinker" trigger which makes me go deep, combine with the resonating rings... I really let myself go.
I guess not everyone reacts the same way.
Let's start with a file, that has a script:

Quote:Cliffhanger

Wondering what a Trance Trip is like? There's an easy way to find out. Try this mp3 for a free ride... a little adventure. It's just like a visit to a theme park, or a carnival... A little fun, a bit of a thrill... and memories you can keep with you forever!

Cliffhanger_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 10.88 MB )

Attached Files
Cliffhanger_(Script).txt (Size: 6.79 KB )
About getting into trans, at least for me, it does take a long time, I need a file similar to jessica 1 and 2, in order to get into the trans state. Cliifhanger will not get me into trans, I need to go deeper !

Contributors: bobhoze (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Descendent90 (2) , elle (1) , erithebun (1) , fengqi (2) , horse (1) , iceykitsune (2) , jjvs (5) , Like Ra (36) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , mistbren (2) , olle (2) , robplat (1) , Sierra13 (3) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sissysilky (1) , templeseeker (2) , thominhose (3) , tintinnf (8) , TurkishSissy (1)