Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Female Breathable Lingerie Push Up Bra Shockproof Exercise Support Fitness Vest Posture Corrector Cross Back Top Sports Bra
$91.69

anime bdsm
Lacy Ecru Garter Set-3pcs Bustier, G-String, Stockings, Sexy Women's Underwear Naughty Hentai Wedding Dress Bridal Gown Nuptial
$117.77

rubber latex dress
Long Sleeve Rubber Latex Women Dance Dress with Back Zip to Waist
$119.79-7%

transparent panties
New Arrival Ice Silk Women Summer Full Transparent Boxer Underwear Sexy Thin Smooth SIssy safety Lace Panties
$32.67

latex one piece
Blue One Piece Pirate Party Supplies Kids Birthday Party Decoration Tableware Sets Paper Plate Cup Napkin Latex Foil Ballon Flag
$30.61-19%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-37%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Sexy Oil Flash Black Silk Stockings Slimming Vertical Stripes Shiny Eight Lines Tights Women Ultra-thin Open Crotch Pantyhose
$5.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MzDominica's Hypnosis
 Jessica 1-220px.jpg   
Here we go, the whole Jessica series. I have several versions of these files. The size is the same, but the quality is different. This is the best I have. If you have a better version, please upload!

Jessica 1

Femdom Erotic Hypnosis - MzDominica - Jessica_1.mp3 (Size: 8.61 MB )

Length 19 min

Quote:Jessssssiiiicaaaa! Yes, you have heard My Voice calling you, My pretty little one. This is the place to start, babi... This is the place to begin your transformation... becoming My sweet and obedient little femme slut... Changing you... into the beautiful woman you were MEANT to be! Sink down with Dominica... Sink down, into My deep, bubbling hot tub... Let Me pull you down here with Me, Jessica... down into My arms, where I can caress your skin... gently squeeze your growing breasts... and slide My long fingers up between your legs... into your soft, wet pussy. Listen to My Voice... and feel yourself surrounded by My Words... as they slide themselves down over your body... like bright, shimmering rings of hypnotic energy... Encasing you... capturing you... pumping My sexual power into you,
girl... Yes, you ARE My girl... just like you’ve always wanted... like you’ve always dreamed... The bubbles surround you... engulf you... caress your body... and empty your mind... Empty your mind... so I can fill your mind... with My thoughts... My commands... My sweet sugar! Oh yes, Jessica, you are going to love becoming a female. First, in your
mind... and soon... so very soon... in your body!

Triggers:

SINKER - puts you into trance
SUGAR - makes you listen and obey every MzDominica's command
JESSICA - brings the feminine person forward
CRAVE - you want to become Jessica
 Jessica 2 -220px.jpg   
Jessica 2

Femdom Erotic Hypnosis - MzDominica.com - MzD - Jessica 2.mp3 (Size: 9.71 MB )

Length 21 min

The file is loopable!

Quote:Getting more and more intense with each part of the series this time Mistress calls to Jessica luring her deep into a hypnotic trance like no other. Each sirens call to Jessica changes another part of her hot body. While you were initially made in your own imagination now your being enhanced... Breasts swollen and enlarged, hips rounded, waist slimmed... Heavy and floating you want to get naked and explore your sexy body, heavier and deeper into My hypnotic trance you find yourself helpless and aroused... Reach between those soft legs and touch your clit now slut touch that joy button I have installed on My little slave girl FEEL yourself cum to life Jessicaaaaa!!!!

Triggers:

All triggers from Jessica 1, the SINKER one is enforced and begins to really work
CUM - obvious
Shiny pantyhose - the look&feel of shiny pantyhose should deepen the trance state
Any sudden noise - makes you feel heavy breasts and sensitive nipples
(02 Jul 2020, 23:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
Jessica 2

Length 21 min

The file is loopable!
. . .

Triggers:

All triggers from Jessica 1, the SINKER one is enforced and begins to really work
CUM - obvious
Shiny pantyhose - the look&feel of shiny pantyhose should deepen the trance state
Any sudden noise - makes you feel heavy breasts and sensitive nipples

Yep, those are the ones,  the SINKER was really powerfull, In my case, I certainly got into trans,  it's funny, I was thinking that those files were of a longer duration than that.
 Jessica 3.jpg   
Jessica 3

Femdom Erotic Hypnosis - MzDominica - Jessica 3.mp3 (Size: 5.98 MB )

Length 12min

Quote:You like to be called Jessica now you absolutely CRAVE it don’t you hunny... Yet more changes take place to your body now I step inside your body PUSHING Myself inside you babi girl making you feel My pussy pushing into yours branding it more and more feminine...

My luscious pert breasts forcing themselves into yours enlarging them and making them SO much more sensitive than before. Smooth long flawless legs rubbing against one another your swept away in the tides of My desire and passion. Feel Me taking you over stroking your body and mind into a frenzy of sexual awareness and desire. Stroking your body with your own hands helpless to stop Me I will masturbate you to the brink and you will just have to listen to find out if I let you cummmmm jessicaaaaaa cummmm. SO helpless and weak for shiny hose on your sexy legs your lost as I stroke your will away one sexy stroke at a time
Mmmmmmm

Compulsion to stroke your body all day long
Stroking increases arousal
Stroking removes your will
Sleep enforces all triggers
STROKE - you begin to stroke your body
I listened to only these three files over several days: several times 1, several times 2, back to 1, then 2 in a loop, then 3, 2 1. So far I must say, that the files work, they are quite positive, relaxing, easy to listen even regardless the terrible quality, the files can be used as an ASMRish background, when you are doing something. SIIIIIIIINKEEEEEEEER.... I had some very rough weeks both physically and mentally, and hypno stuff helps to "let it go" and add some dopamine to the system.
Using rings (vibrating rings of pleasure) is a very nice and powerful metaphor. They can be used for bondage as well, for cocooning.

Again, interesting, pleasurable, and getting more addicting and dangerous.
(28 Jun 2020, 19:34 )tintinnf Wrote: I had this urge to go buy myself pantyhose, and I could not understand where it came from and after a week
Aha, it's in Jessica 4. Shiny pantyhose!
(03 Jul 2020, 21:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Using rings (vibrating rings of pleasure) is a very nice and powerful metaphor. They can be used for bondage as well, for cocooning.

Again, interesting, pleasurable, and getting more addicting and dangerous.

yep, It does really work,  Sometimes, I was aroused for days.  
I remember, once, I was in a spa/pool alone, and suddenly like a flashback occurred,  I felt like my feet were tied to the bottom and l Was being raped by MzD.  It's has to be in a file from the Jessica series.  It felt very realistic, My heart was racing like hell!
(04 Jul 2020, 04:49 )tintinnf Wrote: I was in a spa/pool alone, and suddenly like a flashback occurred,  I felt like my feet were tied to the bottom and l Was being raped by MzD.
Sounds exciting!

BTW, have you ever felt hypno shiny pantyhose on your legs? She's gradually building the pantyhose fetish, beginning from watching the shine to actually constantly feel the pantyhose on your legs, but I'm not there yet. Just tried Jessica 4.
 Jessica 4-220px.jpg   
Jessica 4

Femdom Erotic Hypnosis - Hypnotic Allure - Mzd Jessica 4.mp3 (Size: 9.43 MB )

Length 20 min

Quote:Dizzy and disoriented but Jessica is strong now inside you so very strong and alluring. Jessica’s weakness lays between her spread legs. Spread for Dominica to touch, fondle, and expose. Stroking your will away Jessica becomes so much more compliant now being touched like this you like it Jessica no you LOVE it when I make you cum when I use the word cum to force you to cum from your sweet little honey hole oh yes! My tight girdle now forces orgasm control upon your simple little world and you find yourself begging and pleading to release.

Overwhelmed femininity hits you so hard you do beg as a weakness for shiny hose and girdles becomes stronger and stronger. You crave to wear the silky binding erotic things Dominica addicts you to you just don’t feel complete without them do you Jessicaaa. You find yourself wanting to please Me so badly as the crystal ball drops from My hand swinging in front of My perfect pussy mesmerizing you to need to please your Mistress Dominica so deep and were going to CUM together this time Jessica oh yessssss were going to explode together but ONLY on My command you must endure the sweet torture of My teasing and play before I allow you to have the MOST intense orgasm of your life with Me, My sweet pet cumming will never feel the same again!

The quality of the recording is much better than the previous one.

All triggers from the previous files are used here.

You can't cum without MzDominica's permission
You become obsessed with shiny pantyhose
HFO

Contributors: bobhoze (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Descendent90 (2) , elle (1) , erithebun (1) , fengqi (2) , horse (1) , iceykitsune (2) , jjvs (5) , Like Ra (36) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , mistbren (2) , olle (2) , robplat (1) , Sierra13 (3) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sissysilky (1) , templeseeker (2) , thominhose (3) , tintinnf (8) , TurkishSissy (1)