Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Natural Latex Rubber Catsuit Coffee Bodysuit Halloween Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay SuitMasquerade ball
$1438.42-65%

sexy
Women High Elasticity Cotton Sexy Lace Underwear Soft Seamless Middle Waist Female Panties Delicate Flowers Hollow Breifs
$3.51-3%

corset
Fajas Colombianas Side Zipper Slimming Shapewear Tummy Control Underwear High Compression Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper
$27.32-2%

ballet high heels
Pointe Shoe Toe Pads Soft Toe Protector For Ballet Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For
$5.02-35%

crossdress cosplay female
(Herrscher of the Void) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79-24%

ultrathin pantyhose
See Through Pantyhose for Women Underwear Sexy Silky Transparent Bodystockings ultrathin Sheer Thigh High Tights Women's Legging
$4.69-30%

pvc stockings
Gothic Punk PVC Latex Medias De Mujer PU Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie Hot Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$16.50-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MzDominica's Hypnosis
(04 Jul 2020, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
Jessica 4

Length 20 min

Quote:Dizzy and disoriented but Jessica is strong now inside you so very strong and alluring. Jessica’s weakness lays between her spread legs. Spread for Dominica to touch, fondle, and expose. Stroking your will away Jessica becomes so much more compliant now being touched like this you like it Jessica no you LOVE it when I make you cum when I use the word cum to force you to cum from your sweet little honey hole oh yes! My tight girdle now forces orgasm control upon your simple little world and you find yourself begging and pleading to release.

Overwhelmed femininity hits you so hard you do beg as a weakness for shiny hose and girdles becomes stronger and stronger. You crave to wear the silky binding erotic things Dominica addicts you to you just don’t feel complete without them do you Jessicaaa. You find yourself wanting to please Me so badly as the crystal ball drops from My hand swinging in front of My perfect pussy mesmerizing you to need to please your Mistress Dominica so deep and were going to CUM together this time Jessica oh yessssss were going to explode together but ONLY on My command you must endure the sweet torture of My teasing and play before I allow you to have the MOST intense orgasm of your life with Me, My sweet pet cumming will never feel the same again!

The quality of the recording is much better than the previous one.

All triggers from the previous files are used here.

You can't cum without MzDominica's permission
You become obsessed with shiny pantyhose
HFO

OMG!!!  I had the most amazingly powerful orgasm with this one!  Her style is so intimate and the triggers work like magic for me.  Wow.
Could I know about something about "Captured"?
Almost complete collection :
https://mega.nz/folder/cgUFCKIZ#CV93POTJpknzDMrlaOxDnw
I want to know the content and the influence of them or just introduction of them.
Mzdominica is so intriguing. The audio quality is very bad but I seem to get affected and immersed with her more than others
Does anyone know anything about The Cell hypnos? I think I'm gonna try them
anyone got the scripts of Mzdominica hypno files? Or did anyone transcribe them? Please upload it here, would love to read first before listening.
(10 Jun 2022, 18:44 )elle Wrote: anyone got the scripts of Mzdominica hypno files?
Some scripts are attached to the posts. The general script repository is here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3035
Here's a new mega because the old one is dead.
https://mega.nz/folder/8WlUFJqA#I07D0BlxWopkAr0wVZtKuQ
I stumbled upon yet another of her aliases on retroshare - Mistress Joanne and there's references to nylon/hosiery in various files:
"Satin Mind Silk bound"
"Shiny Slave"
"Starry Dreams of Silken Nylon Sheen"

her style is not aggressive under that moniker (and I wasn't a fan of that either, although she's really effective in inducing trance, no matter how she approaches it or the audio quality of the file)

Contributors: bobhoze (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Descendent90 (2) , elle (1) , erithebun (1) , fengqi (2) , horse (1) , iceykitsune (2) , jjvs (5) , Like Ra (36) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , mistbren (2) , olle (2) , robplat (1) , Sierra13 (3) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sissysilky (1) , templeseeker (2) , thominhose (3) , tintinnf (8) , TurkishSissy (1)