Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Oil Shiny Garter Belt With Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Pantyhose
$13.81-29%

speerise
Speerise New Womens Silver Shiny Metallic Dance Leotards Bodysuits High Neck Sleeveless Unitard Spandex Leotard Gymnastics
$166.97-34%

shiny pantyhose
New 0D Sexy Breathable Tights Shiny Transparent Women Ultra-thin Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female Summer Sheer Pantyhose
$19.35

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$5.69

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$10.53-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My venture into crossdressing.
(20 Aug 2019, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote: My wife was shopping today online, then suddenly asked me:
"Do you want a silver mini-skirt?".
I replied with:
"Sure! Always! But I've aeady got a couple of shiny sequined skirts. They damage pantyhose. And I finally need to wear them..."
"Yes, just wear them".
And that was it for that moment. Later today I realised that she indeed ordered that mini-skirt for me 😁 Eagerly awaiting the delivery now 😋

So lucky, I try to get my girlfriend to pick things out for me but she hates shopping.
(20 Aug 2019, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote: My wife was shopping today online, then suddenly asked me:
"Do you want a silver mini-skirt?". 
I replied with:
"Sure! Always! But I've aeady got a couple of shiny sequined skirts. They damage pantyhose. And I finally need to wear them..."
"Yes, just wear them".

And that was it for that moment. Later today I realised that she indeed ordered that mini-skirt for me 😁 Eagerly awaiting the delivery now 😋
very nice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,166 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,145 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Interesting crossdressing photos & videos Like Ra 66 29,696 27 Feb 2023, 19:36
Last Post: Sofia_B
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,693 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,821 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: essanym (1) , jennifercori (6) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (2)