Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
16cm Extreme High Heels Solid Stilettos Sexy Women Pumps Fetish White Ankle Strap Model Unisex Shoes Crossdresser Plus Size 46
$104.73-49%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$330.27

yizyif
Halloween Cosplay Princess Dresses Baby Girls Party Green Flower Fairy Mesh Tutu Dress Elf Costume with Butterfly Wings Sets
$19.34-35%

click lock bondage cage
HT-V5 Click&Lock Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage With 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys
$9.66-50%

leather pencil skirt
2022 Autumn Winter Women Sexy Midi Leather Skirts Solid Black High Waist Office Pencil Slit Skirt For Women
$33.28-39%

latex pencil skirt
Sexy Faux Latex Midi Skirts Women High Waist Pencil Skirts Full Zip PU Leather Slim Office Lady Hip Wrapped Skirts New Custom
$364.68-40%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Spring Summer New Sporty Jumpsuits For Women Sexy Black Zippered Short Sleeves Tight Fitting Fitness Clothes
$362.88-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My venture into crossdressing.
(20 Aug 2019, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote: My wife was shopping today online, then suddenly asked me:
"Do you want a silver mini-skirt?".
I replied with:
"Sure! Always! But I've aeady got a couple of shiny sequined skirts. They damage pantyhose. And I finally need to wear them..."
"Yes, just wear them".
And that was it for that moment. Later today I realised that she indeed ordered that mini-skirt for me 😁 Eagerly awaiting the delivery now 😋

So lucky, I try to get my girlfriend to pick things out for me but she hates shopping.
(20 Aug 2019, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote: My wife was shopping today online, then suddenly asked me:
"Do you want a silver mini-skirt?". 
I replied with:
"Sure! Always! But I've aeady got a couple of shiny sequined skirts. They damage pantyhose. And I finally need to wear them..."
"Yes, just wear them".

And that was it for that moment. Later today I realised that she indeed ordered that mini-skirt for me 😁 Eagerly awaiting the delivery now 😋
very nice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,166 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,145 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Interesting crossdressing photos & videos Like Ra 66 29,697 27 Feb 2023, 19:36
Last Post: Sofia_B
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,693 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,821 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: essanym (1) , jennifercori (6) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (2)