Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
3 IN 1 Clit Vibrator Delayed Ejaculation Penis Ring Clitoral Stimulator Cock Ring Butt Plug Anal Plug Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$16.92-1%

nose hook bondage
BDSM Bondage Metal Nose Hook Double Hook Spreader Force Open Mouth Gag Leather Head Harness SM Slave Game Adult Oral Sex Sex Toy
$5.48-2%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Thin Stocking Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.04-29%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$35.09

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Seamed Stockings Women High Elastic See Through Crotchless Pantyhose Multicolor Clubwear Back Line Tights
$6.04

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Sexy Club Dance Wear Zipper Jeans Skinny Pencil Light Blue Denim Pants Back Zipper Long Jeans
$120.98-52%

transparent swimsuit
In-X Pink One Piece Swimsuit One Shoulder Swimwear Women 2023 New Sexy Transparent Bikini Patchwork Mesh Swimwear Bathing Suit
$84.58

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Most. Awesome. Outfit. Ever.
 straitbody-01.jpg     straitbody-02.jpg     straitbody-03.jpg     straitbody-04.jpg     straitbody-05.jpg     straitbody-06.jpg     straitbody-07.jpg     straitbody-08.jpg     straitbody-09.jpg     straitbody-10.jpg     straitbody-11.jpg     straitbody-12.jpg     straitbody-13.jpg     straitbody-14.jpg     straitbody-15.jpg     straitbody-16.jpg     straitbody-17.jpg     straitbody-18.jpg     straitbody-19.jpg     straitbody-20.jpg   
It certainly looks fun...
Interesting how unbreakable it is. Does not look so. I would definitely make the latex (from elbows to the straps) thicker, something like 1mm.

But I second what Culmor said - undoubtedly looks like she had some fun. I especially like that inflatable thingy... 😉
Nice suit! I have a "leotard" with a slightly different design and shorter straps on the sleeves, it is not a real leotard, it has short legs too. I can get the straps over my legs and up around the belly, which is okay for SB, it requires lots of struggling both ways and I am always soaked in sweat when using it. It is the only SB style I know where I can't touch my hands, a very special feeling. And the hands are very enclosed then the last air has moved out of the gloves, which are just wrist-tight bags of course. The best thing: It was definitely below 100 Euro, unfortunately, the address doesn't exist anymore.

But apart from that and the SB-functionality, my favorite outfit is Alessandra Ambrosio in that tight-fitting transparent latex (or whatver) gown standing at a window. She is my desktop queen on both, computer and mobile phone for the moment 😁
(28 Oct 2010, 00:33 )Strappado Wrote: But apart from that and the SB-functionality, my favorite outfit is Alessandra Ambrosio in that tight-fitting transparent latex (or whatver) gown standing at a window. She is my desktop queen on both, computer and mobile phone for the moment 😁

This one? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7924
Like this photo too.
yep, that one, a bit modified, to match the geometry of the screens. By the way, I think her outfit is not latex. I thought of pvc, but perhaps even that is wrong. Definitely low strech.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My first latex suit catsuit or outfit Tinker D 7 3,785 13 Feb 2019, 02:38
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (1) , jessilongstocking (1) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2)