Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Fancy Man Sissy Cosplay Briefs Elastic Waistband Cartoon Heart Print Ruffled Lace Bowknot Adorned Cute Brief Panties
$7.59-30%

2022 chastity
2022 New Clear Design HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$6.41-2%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Design Rivet Eyelet Female Belts Y2K Accessories Streetwear Waist Chain Punk Luxury Leather Belt Outfits
$27.71-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy Leotards One Piece swimsuit Sexy High-Cut Bikini Thong Bodysuit Women Shiny Bathing Suit glossy swimsuit
$73.81-53%

ballet high heels
Five-finger Toe Yoga Socks Women Silicone Non Slip Quick-Dry Pilates Sock Foot Heel Cotton Ventilation Ballet Dance Sock
$5.52-28%

rubber cosplay
Lace Eye Mask Sexy Lady Hollow Lace Masquerade Face Mask Cosplay Prom Party Props Halloween Nightclub Fancy Dress Costume
$10.06-44%

lip plump
Water Moisturizing Glossy Lip Gloss Long Lasting Hydrating Remove Dead Skin Sexy Plumping Non-stick Cup Lips Oil Makeup Cosmetic
$2.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Morphsuits
Morphsuits say "Morphsuits" on the butt. That's the difference between them and zentai. If you want to advertise for the company, get one. I think it detracts from the anonymity of a zentai suit. I would not buy a morphsuit.

You will find very few photos of the suits from the rear (to hide the fact that you are advertising for them). Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morphs...in_air.jpg
As I'm sure you all know Morph was an early creation of Aardman Animations who are now more famous for the likes of 'Wallace and Grommit' and 'Creature Comforts'.

Morph.jpg   

I wonder if Morphsuits have to pay them a licence fee?
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad
(15 Jun 2012, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad

*urgs*

I wont do that ever. I wear them for the sensatoin of feeeling...

krinlyc

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , SomeOneElse (2) , Strappado (2) , tight_mike (1)