Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Adult Sex Swing 5-pad Soft Hanging Door Swing Sex Toys For Couple Flirting Leg Restraint Sling Swing Love Chair Erotic Products
$316.14-39%

anime fetish
Women Sexy Shiny Mermaid Pole Dance Jumpsuit Faux Leather Snakeskin Print Latex Catsuit Fetish Erotic Bodysuit Nightclub Costume
$167.43-25%

latex zentai
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-50%

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Printed Skinny Jumpsuit Female Birthday Celebrate Crystal Leggings Club Bar Party DJ Performance Costume
$141.57-43%

anal
Adult Silicone Anal Plug Dildos Bullet Vibrator Butt Plugs Sex Toys for Women Men Gay Prostate Massager Anal Masturbating S/M/L
$2.20

lip plump
6ml Moisturizing Lip Gloss Transparent Lip Glow Oil Plumping Hydrating Lip Glaze Lip Plumper Makeup Liquid Lipstick Lip Cosmetic
$18.79

transparent swimsuit
Men's Swim Trunks Beach Pants Surfing Bathing Suit Surfboard Sexy Mesh Transparent Lace Swimwear Pad Push-up Swimming Swimsuits
$24.44-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Morphsuits
Morphsuits say "Morphsuits" on the butt. That's the difference between them and zentai. If you want to advertise for the company, get one. I think it detracts from the anonymity of a zentai suit. I would not buy a morphsuit.

You will find very few photos of the suits from the rear (to hide the fact that you are advertising for them). Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morphs...in_air.jpg
As I'm sure you all know Morph was an early creation of Aardman Animations who are now more famous for the likes of 'Wallace and Grommit' and 'Creature Comforts'.

Morph.jpg   

I wonder if Morphsuits have to pay them a licence fee?
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad
(15 Jun 2012, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad

*urgs*

I wont do that ever. I wear them for the sensatoin of feeeling...

krinlyc

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , SomeOneElse (2) , Strappado (2) , tight_mike (1)