Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Bluetooths Dildo Vibrator for Women Wireless APP Remote Control Vibrator Vibrating Egg wifi Panties Toy for Sex Toys Couple
$7.22

shiny pantyhose
80D Spring Autumn Satin Leggings Plus Size Oil Shiny High Waist Shaping Pantyhose Open Crotch / Close Crotch Skinny Leg Tights
$9.79

electric shock silicone gag
Automatic Sucks Male Masturbator Double Penatration Adult Sex Toys Gag In Mouth Blowjob False Vagina Pusy Erotic Goods Toys
$128.26-33%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Heels Pumps Gradient Colors Stiletto Heels Patent Club Zapatos Mujer Sandals Shoes Woman Large Size 47 50
$83.09-39%

lifelike sex doll
Realistic Lifelike Silicone Sex Dolls TPE Metal Adult Love Doll Sex Toys for Men Sexy Boobs Vaginal Oral Anus Sex Doll Sex Shop
$606.00-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$242.00-9%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Games PU Leather Body Harness for Women Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints,Exposed Breast Chastity Belt, Sex Products
$17.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
Any idea what Sylvia is wearing here? I love the material!

sylvia-gani-01.jpg   

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MsbpQvdIEY

(If you are curious how I stumbled upon her - I just googled for "Sylvia", see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid30276 )
Mildly interesting till about the 2:00 mark then boing! EotD!

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/j72tC45bLN8
[/video]
How do synchronised swimmers achieve their perfectly slick and shiny hair? Gelatine. It's an oddly fascinating process.

knox.jpg   

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/hojtnnw3iZQ
[/video]
Thanks fo the 'Liking' Ra, I thought I'd be in a minority of one with this post!

I found a similar clip expaining how to make fake 'buns' for women with hair too short for a real one but teenage models are used and I thought it inappropriate to post here. Suffice to say, the process involves using a sort of plastic-sponge doughnut but not as you would for a sock-bun, you essentially wind the swimmer's hair into a tiny bun and pin the doughnut to it, then fit a bun cover.
(19 Jul 2018, 19:34 )culmor Wrote: Thanks fo the 'Liking' Ra, I thought I'd be in a minority of one with this post!
I've learnt something new! 😉 BTW, without the context (synchronised swimming), the most appropriate place for such a video would be WTFOTD 😁

(19 Jul 2018, 19:34 )culmor Wrote: but teenage models are used and I thought it inappropriate to post here.
It's all in the context. Paste it! 😉
If I was living on my own this could be my shower rail!

40037021774_56d0c98d18_z.jpg    - drying tights... always a dilemma for the secret wearers

Out of interest how do other forum members 'hide' their tights/stockings/pantyhose when they wash and dry them?

I have to wait until my GF is out for a few days and indulge in an orgy of washing and then drying indoors.

MJ
(19 Jul 2018, 14:58 )culmor Wrote: How do synchronised swimmers achieve their perfectly slick and shiny hair? Gelatine. It's an oddly fascinating process.
. . .

Given my delight in long legs and leotards I should find something erotic about ladies synchronised swimming, but it actually leaves me very cold - I think it may be the rictus grins they always have.

MJ
(25 Jul 2018, 07:58 )madjack Wrote: If I was living on my own this could be my shower rail!

- drying tights... always a dilemma for the secret wearers

Out of interest how do other forum members 'hide' their tights/stockings/pantyhose when they wash and dry them?

I have to wait until my GF is out for a few days and indulge in an orgy of washing and then drying indoors.

MJ

I'm working at home, my wife at the office, so it's not a problem for me  😉

Good picture !

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(25 Jul 2018, 07:58 )madjack Wrote: Out of interest how do other forum members 'hide' their tights/stockings/pantyhose when they wash and dry them?
I'm happy to live in a family where I can wear lycra clothing openly. So, washing tights is never an issue 😉
(27 Jul 2018, 20:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Jul 2018, 07:58 )madjack Wrote: Out of interest how do other forum members 'hide' their tights/stockings/pantyhose when they wash and dry them?
I'm happy to live in a family where I can wear lycra clothing openly. So, washing tights is never an issue 😉

That's a real bonus - long may your family continue to accept and understand your choices.

On a slightly different note - with so many tights to choose from it can be difficult to resist wearing them all at the same time

tumblr_p1zprgoxBT1wd2wzqo1_540.jpg   

😁 

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,502 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack