Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

time lock bondage
Adult Game Electronic Timer Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories
$23.92-30%

Ftshist
Ftshist Wet Look One-Piece Dress Neck-Mounted Slim Fit Back Zipper Solid Black Short Dress Fetish Latex Sexy PU Leather Lingerie
$49.59-33%

2024 chastity
2024 New Click & Lock ABS Male Chastity Cage Device with 5 Size Penis Rings Bondage Abstinence Cock Cage Erotic Adult Sex Toys
$0.02-50%

rubber cosplay
latex fetish man Rubber Hood, Sexy Cosplay Bodysuit, Fetish Wear Catsuit, Male Zentai Socks, Chlorine-Compatible"
$12.09-51%

amoresy
AMORESY High-Leg Back-Zip Swimsuit Leotard Swimwear Shiny Glossy Tights T-back One Piece
$286.76-8%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
Louis Vuitton high-heeled wellies, these I like. Even more than the pink Hunter wedgies I was looking at. 😊

louis.jpg   
Is there a problem with editing posts at the moment?

Anyway, here's a pink Hunter wedge welly. In case anyone's interested.

Hunter.jpg   
Madjack wrote

Quote:[Image: post_14_1484578514_290725f3e6c180968f7df...dpzaPG.jpg]    - just plain weird!

Heh, a nineteenth century furry? It seems the  Victorians were into Batgirls though...

victorian batgirl.jpg   

It's the bat's eyes and nose in her hat that spook me...
Whilst on the subject of Victoriana I love Jenny Flint's outfit of catsuit, boots and corset/bustle. Of course,  updos are always hot too.
 Jenny Flint.jpg   

Edit, in fact, the more I look at her over-bust corset with shoulder straps the more I like it 😊
Stumbled across this music video(?)

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Yk9bujOb3lU
[/video] 

Enjoy

MJ
Very neat ropework!

BTW, this is the band photo:

zweitfrau-01.jpg   

I like what she's got on her legs 😋
(25 Jan 2017, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Very neat ropework!

I did think they must have had a proper 'rigger' - maybe mentioned in the credits, will need to check (any excuse to watch again 😊 )

MJ

Ps Michael Wust - Bondage (according to the credits)
Michael Wüst - this name led me to some interesting acts...

http://www.noemilakmaier.co.uk/Cherophobia.htm

"Cherophobia is a work of contrasts and opposites, of the push and pull between fear and desire, freedom and constraint and about our responsibility to make choices. The cheerful, happy image of a giant cloud of balloons stands in stark contrast to the artist's bound, restricted and immobilised body, while the helium-filled balloons pulling upwards are in turn constrained by the church building.

The ropes that bind the artist hint at bondage techniques, such as Shibari, a Japanese art form used to emphasise the perfection of the female body. Applied to the artist's (disabled) body this raises further questions about female body perfection, idealised beauty and body image. The bound body is the object of pleasure to the voyeur, and in Cherophobia the artist becomes the (imperfect) object of the viewer's gaze. 

Supporters: Michael Wüst, renowned bondage expert, and the Live Art Development Agency. "

Cherophobia-3.jpg     Cherophobia-4.jpg     Noemi Lakmaier Cherophobia2 image credit Grace Gelder.jpg     Noemi Lakmaier Cherophobia image credit Grace Gelder.jpg   
Michael Wüst and breath control:

http://www.wien2012.xplore-festival.com/...99&lang=en
Nice...

stockings-152_bodysuit.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,523 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack