Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
kigurumi BJD doll crossdress cosplay costume fetish zentai suit luxurious customized body tights
$234.72-9%

metelam
Metelam Women Lace Suspender Oil Shiny Glossy Garter Belt Pantyhose Sheer To Thigh High Stockings Lingerie Sexy
$9.53

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

dildo chair
Adjustable Couple Sex Chair Multifunction Furniture Bdsm Bondage Leg Hand Restraint Frame Female Insert Masturbate Dildo Machine
$2751.18-30%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,B
$15.20-33%

transparent bodysuit
One Piece Open Bra Crotchless Bodystocking For Sex Lace Transparent Lingerie Plus Size Bodysuit Lenceria Mujer Erotic Costumes
$2.50

zalo
Zalo lubricant human body lubricant private care water-soluble sex lubricant fun adult sex products gift
$33.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
This looks interesting

s-l1600.jpg    - at first glance this Half body suit looks like a leotard with built-in hood, but to me it looks like the arms are stitched to the body right down to the waist.... hmmm.

MJ
I've got one (in red). The arms are stitched to the body, indeed. I hoped that the gloves are made socks-like (aka pantyhose on arms), but no, they are normal gloves with fingers. It's fun to use, however, with bound elbows it's very difficult to close the zip ;P
Anytime I buy off auction sites before buying I do a web search for the item in question for the best price.
I love the logic used by eBay when it offers 'related' search options:

eBay.JPG   

'Emergency stop switch push button'  - do they know something I don't?  😁

MJ
I was hunting for a posture collar and stumbled across this:

s-l1600.jpg    - Inflatable collar could be interesting? 

MJ
Bought something like this about 5 years ago.
On eBay, japanese device to help girls to keep their neck straight.
Worked well in keeping your head in place and neck in place.
And the one I bought was better than the one displayed.
Just checked eBay.

eBay: Inflatable neck collar

There are quite a few of them from $12.00 to over $100.00

Enjoy
Something for the kinky desktop:

gallery-images20.jpg   

Sold here.

Unfortunately NSFW 😎
Nice pink quartz phallus.

pink-quartz-penis-01.jpg   
Another nice material: Indonesian blue amber penis

blue_amber_penis-01.jpg     blue_amber_penis-02.jpg     blue_amber_penis-03.jpg     blue_amber_penis-04.jpg     blue_amber_penis-05.jpg