Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.82

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask with Sealed Breathing Bag for Men Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$39.92-19%

leather hood bondage
Leather Sensory Deprivation Hood with Dildo Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Fetish Slave Hood Eye Mask Sex Toys for Women Adult Games
$23.58-50%

leg binder
Self Bondage Heavy Duty Canvas Legs Binder Restraints Straitjacket Pants BDSM
$66.55

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Sexy Shiny Zipper Long Sleeve Wet Look Slim PVC Latex Bodysuit Clubwear Catsuits Costume
$20.62

sexy
Hot Sale Women Underwear Sexy Hollow Push Up Bra Set Fashion Lace Flowers Embroidery Lingerie Bandage Brassiere and Panties Sets
$18.83

zentai
Men's Open Eyes and Mouth Zentai Full Bodysuit Custom Made Back Zipper Tights Suit Men's Fancy Full Bodysuit Halloween Costumes
$21.79-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
(08 Jun 2013, 17:22 )PHcyclist Wrote: sorry, but my first thoughts: terrible, i'll never wear pantyhose again... 😉

What made you say that?
(08 Jun 2013, 19:19 )ssqman Wrote:
(08 Jun 2013, 17:22 )PHcyclist Wrote: sorry, but my first thoughts: terrible, i'll never wear pantyhose again... 😉

What made you say that?

Well I dont like that guy too. These boobs are heavy and that body so small ...

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 19:40 )krinlyc Wrote:
(08 Jun 2013, 19:19 )ssqman Wrote:

What made you say that?

Well I dont like that guy too. These boobs are heavy and that body so small ...

krinlyc

Ahhhh. Ok. Yeah I totally agree with you both!
OK, so what do you say about this guy and his style? 😉

men-in-pantyhose-394-2.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-395.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-396.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-397.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-398.jpg   
(09 Jun 2013, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, so what do you say about this guy and his style? 😉

i know this guy from flickr, you've made a good choice with him, like ra 😊
Have a nice day Good
PHc
(09 Jun 2013, 01:00 )PHcyclist Wrote: i know this guy from flickr
Flickr? My wife found the photos in mylooktoday community in LiveJournal 😉
(09 Jun 2013, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, so what do you say about this guy and his style? 😉

Interesting. Definitely using his full figure to the max with doing psuedo-drag. In a pair of shirts and shorts he would just look like a slob. I don't find him sexually attractive but that's just my personal tastes...
I wouldn't call him a drag or TV. He's a man in a skirt, pantyhose and heels. Just a bit of crossdressing 😉
He's definitely got a style. And his style is very appropriate for "every day":

men-in-pantyhose-399.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-400.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-401.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-402.jpg     men-in-pantyhose-403.jpg   
(09 Jun 2013, 01:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Flickr? My wife found the photos in mylooktoday community in LiveJournal 😉

your're right, my failure, it was a blog, not flickr...:

http://www.hisblackdress.com

i've aeady postet his blog and pictures here
Have a nice day Good
PHc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 748 499,545 31 Oct 2023, 09:31
Last Post: Culmor
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,402 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,118 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,872 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,263 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra