Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Detachable Anal Plug for Gay Men's Training Exercise During Work, with Privacy
$2.64

hentai
Waifu Material Lewd Conduct Hentai Shirt For Anime Newest Fashion Summer Short Sleeves Print T Shirt Tees Streetwear Top Tees
$6.23

shiny pantyhose
2018 New Sexy closed crotch Oil Shiny Pantyhose For Women High Waist Sheer Magical Stockings Smoothly High Elastic Gloss Tights
$34.13-8%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

koomiho
KOOMIHO Macho Cosplay Male Suit Fake Belly Muscle Men's Chest Crossdresser Realistic Silicone No-oil Simulation Muscle 6G
$264.38-50%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18
$41.12-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
(12 Jan 2012, 07:48 )culmor Wrote: I need some sheerer shiny tights, however the major dancewear manufacturers seem to have stopped selling them in black and most of the mass market ones are either too sheer or not truly sheer-to-waist. I'm expecting some Pierre Mantoux Setificato 40's before the weekend, they might be suitable...

agree...i am looking for the same!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28788070@N02/

Is my stream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28788070@N02/
(13 Jan 2012, 21:34 )clivex Wrote: Is my stream
"You must be signed in to see this content from balletcp2"

Just in case 😉
hope it was worth signing in 😊
I mean I do have a flickr account (I think I have accounts almost everywhere 😉, but not everybody is ready to sign up without knowing what is waiting for them 😉
i just love it

270.jpg     274.jpg     bild-499.jpg     jkk.jpg   
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Quote: Like Ra 20th January 2009 3.00am
This is really exciting: I've noticed over just the past couple of years the trend among footballers to wear pantyhose/compression tights under their shorts while training and even during matches, just like us regular male cyclists have been doing for nearly a century!
If the general male following of soccer around the world is anything to go by, we may see pretty soon a general acceptance among straight men across the world for male wearing of pantyhose during sport or even just casually. Also there should be a much more relaxed attitude to the participation of Gay men in football and in other similar sports.
Quote:Also there should be a much more relaxed attitude to the participation of Gay men in football and in other similar sports.

Hmmm. The UK's 'Independent on Sunday' ran this on their second-page today

Football's new hate shame as top clubs snub drive on homophobia

Though I'm not gay I know this can't be healthy:

Quote:No UK professional player has come out except Justin Fashanu, who committed suicide in 1998. Even now, Anton Hysen, who plays for the Swedish team Utsiktens BK, remains the only out gay professional footballer in the world.
(19 Feb 2012, 20:33 )Tia-Anna Wrote: I've noticed over just the past couple of years the trend among footballers to wear pantyhose/compression tights under their shorts while training and even during matches

I bet they do not wear pantyhose or tights. They wear leggings. As always the crazy media readily jumps on any crap like that. "Hey!!! That guy is wearing tights!!! He's probably a gay! Yeah, ok footless tights."

Footless tights.... Footless tights have their own name - leggings. Every sportsman wear leggings while jogging. Morons...

I'm in a bad mood today.
Okay, my first apperiance on this forum. Please don't beat so painful if something wrong 😁
 nam.jpg     Reading a book.jpg   
Just me in the kitchen 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 748 492,792 31 Oct 2023, 09:31
Last Post: Culmor
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,377 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,069 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,863 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,206 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra