Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
seamless high waist design pantyhose Crotchless 360 degree Traceless silk stockings Matt ultrathin stockings snagging resistance
$7.25

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Heartsteel Sett Cosplay Costume Game LOL Sett Men Uniform Role Play Outfit Fullset Suit With Hat
$241.46-41%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit Aerobics Outfit with Crotch Zip
$88.31-19%

soronssy
Japanese Satin Pants Glossy Silky Smooth Sexy Tight Opaque High Waist Wet Look Pantyhose Shiny Sports Swim Pants Bottoms Womens
$200.56-29%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

sexy
Ellolace Seamless Bra Set See Through Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fine Lace Underwear Fancy Bilizna Set Attractive Bilizna Intimate
$10.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Maledom + feminization hypnosis
(19 Dec 2021, 18:36 )princesitanatty Wrote: man-sissy maledom is one
Do you insist on male voice? Or do you accept MsJ, SB, GG in this category?
(19 Dec 2021, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Dec 2021, 18:36 )princesitanatty Wrote: man-sissy maledom is one
Do you insist on male voice? Or do you accept MsJ, SB, GG in this category?

I'm ok with female voices. But I don't like when the female voice is bossy or derogatory, and often they are. I'm ok with bossy male voices, but I dislike derogatory voices of both sexes. Also, most female voiced hypnos are cockphilic, not androphilic. I mean, many people have a kink for cocks and don't like men, so they're different things. Anyway, there are a few female voiced hypnos that I like, that are androphilic and not bossy or derogatory. If you know hypnos of this kind, please tell me.
(19 Dec 2021, 23:01 )princesitanatty Wrote: many people have a kink for cocks and don't like men
That's me 😁
(19 Dec 2021, 23:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Dec 2021, 23:01 )princesitanatty Wrote: many people have a kink for cocks and don't like men
That's me 😁

That's the mainstream sissy fantasy, it seems. Androphilic feminization fantasies and desires seem to be much less usual.
(19 Dec 2021, 18:36 )princesitanatty Wrote: I've been writing in this thread for a time. Now I would give it a different name: androphilic feminization, an intersection between androphilia and feminization. It seems androphilic feminization is not a mainstream fantasy: I've found very few people interested in it, and very few hypnos and stories about it. Most feminization hypnos and stories are femdom-oriented, and most androphilic hypnos and stories don't include feminization. Androphilic feminization has subgenres: man-sissy maledom is one, and man-sissy romanticism is another. Anyway, despite it's not a mainstream fantasy, it has some fans. So if anyone is also a fan and wants to talk about it or share examples, you can talk in this thread or send me a pm.

I've read this thread and can honestly say , I love your ideas , so there is  one fan, at least )
(11 Jan 2022, 00:17 )eva3105 Wrote:
(19 Dec 2021, 18:36 )princesitanatty Wrote: I've been writing in this thread for a time. Now I would give it a different name: androphilic feminization, an intersection between androphilia and feminization. It seems androphilic feminization is not a mainstream fantasy: I've found very few people interested in it, and very few hypnos and stories about it. Most feminization hypnos and stories are femdom-oriented, and most androphilic hypnos and stories don't include feminization. Androphilic feminization has subgenres: man-sissy maledom is one, and man-sissy romanticism is another. Anyway, despite it's not a mainstream fantasy, it has some fans. So if anyone is also a fan and wants to talk about it or share examples, you can talk in this thread or send me a pm.

I've read this thread and can honestly say , I love your ideas , so there is  one fan, at least )

Thanks. If you use discord, I've made there a server about this topic, you can send me a PM if you want to join.
(13 Jan 2022, 01:46 )princesitanatty Wrote: If you use discord, I've made there a server about this topic,
What's wrong with this thread? What does make Discord better? I really hate Discord format and interface. OK for gamers and dropped & forgot chats.
(13 Jan 2022, 01:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Jan 2022, 01:46 )princesitanatty Wrote: If you use discord, I've made there a server about this topic,
What's wrong with this thread? What does make Discord better? I really hate Discord format and interface. OK for gamers and dropped & forgot chats.

There is nothing wrong with this thread. They are different things. IMO, discord is better for personal chat.
(14 Jan 2022, 00:42 )princesitanatty Wrote: IMO, discord is better for personal chat.
Yes, you might be right here. Have you tried this: https://www.likera.com/chat/
(14 Jan 2022, 02:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Jan 2022, 00:42 )princesitanatty Wrote: IMO, discord is better for personal chat.
Yes, you might be right here. Have you tried this: https://www.likera.com/chat/

Yes. I think discord is better for personal chat. You know who is online now, you can talk in private or in one of many channels, the display is very friendly. Here, you need a second sign in for the chat section, usually I don't find other people online, and the display seems to be less friendly. But the forum here has a lot of other positive features. So I think they are different things that can complement for different goals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 115,896 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 114,493 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,610 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,103 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,770 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 839millionman (2) , anitapleases (2) , elle (1) , eva3105 (1) , FossGly (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , Like Ra (20) , princesitanatty (31) , still_c (1)