Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Fake Silicone Buttock for African Women Artificial 1.2cm Big Bum and Hips Enhancement Open Crotch Panties Lifting Shapewear
$147.62-32%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Headgear Hood Dildo Open Mouth Oral Gag Bite Silicone Penis Plug Lockable Harness BDSM Bondage Adult Playing Sex Toy
$142.71-50%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68

corset
Black Brown Slimming Body Shapewear Women's Punk Rock Faux Leather Halter Corset Bustier Basques
$11.80-17%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$36.00

headphone sleeping mask
3X Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Music Travel Sleeping Headphones Sleeping Mask
$33.26-46%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Chain Flirting Sexy Lingerie Set Black Bandage Cut Out Erotic Set Women Panty Garter Kit
$11.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB07/2016 – Recreating a tethered to the bed scenario
I rolled straight out of my previous karada scenario (MJ-SB06/2016) into this one – it just felt like the right thing to do…

Equipment:
40den glossy closed crotch, total encasement/Zentai long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
15den shear closed crotch, total encasement/ Zentai long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
15den glossy tights
Rope
Condom
Butt-plug (largest size I own)
assorted clips and collars

The session:
I was still enjoying my ‘tuck’ situation from my previous scene (the tape was holding up, meaning my cock and balls weren’t dropping down!) and so this next tie was a logical progression.

0 inspiration 4.jpg   
This image is an instant winner for me simply because she’s aeady wearing my favourite colour of tights and so wonderfully bound. It took me a while to figure out how I could attempt the arm ties, but I thought I’d got it figured so gave it a go.

1 the setup.JPG   
I know it sounds obvious, but when you play on your own there are some things you have to get ready before starting. This is the set-up using ropes, clips and collars to tether me to the bed.

2 legs.JPG   
Lower legs bound – I did bind my feet just like in the image, but I can’t say this was the most comfortable bondage I’ve ever tried and it caused strange cramps in my feet.

3 more rope.JPG   
More leg bondage – you can never have too much!

4 wheres this bit go.JPG   
Hmm, I’m sure I used to have a cock here! Having everything tucked away left me with nothing to play with….

5 tightening the tethers.JPG   
With legs bound and a crotch rope tied in place it was time to start tightening the tethers.

6 almost tight.JPG   
Getting there – threading the end of the rope through the last D-ring in readiness to really tighten everything up

7 almost but not quite.JPG   
Oh so close, but not quite. I’d used pre-formed coils around my arms so that I could push my left wrist through the right-arm coil and vice-versa. Then I planned to loop and twist the two ends of rope around each wrist – simultaneously binding the wrists and tightening the tether. It almost worked….

What went well?

The tuck was still holding well and when I added the crotch rope it was all rather pleasant – the urge of an erection was there, but nothing much else.

I’d not tried this type of tethering to a bed before and it was both effective and comfortable – I shall do this again, maybe in proper long session.

What could be improved?

Longer tether rope – I was around 50cm too short to do what I really wanted with the ends of the rope. Easy to fix!

Either it’s my lower legs or else the model in the image isn’t really tied as it looks – try as I might I couldn’t get the ropes around my calf muscles to stay in place, possibly this due to the difference on male and female legs shapes?

As I lay back and enjoyed my bondage a thought occurred… why didn’t I have a powerful vibrator buried deep in my crotch (just like in the best bondage websites). The more I thought this the more I am determined to try it out sometime soon. With my cock and balls tucked away and buried under tape and nylon I don’t know if it’ll do anything, but it’ll be fun finding out!

I enjoyed it, even if it didn’t quite re-create the original scene

Play safe!

MJ
(07 Nov 2016, 10:40 )madjack Wrote: 40den glossy closed crotch, total encasement/Zentai long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
15den shear closed crotch, total encasement/ Zentai long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
Ah... This is what you're wearing! I began with the photos and after staring at them for good ten minutes I still could not understand how did you manage to do this "pantyhose encasement" so smoothly 😁

(07 Nov 2016, 10:40 )madjack Wrote: I know it sounds obvious, but when you play on your own there are some things you have to get ready before starting.
Oh yes, the best approach that makes the whole process easier to follow, and easier to spot mistakes.

(07 Nov 2016, 10:40 )madjack Wrote: Hmm, I’m sure I used to have a cock here! Having everything tucked away left me with nothing to play with….
😁

(07 Nov 2016, 10:40 )madjack Wrote: Either it’s my lower legs or else the model in the image isn’t really tied as it looks – try as I might I couldn’t get the ropes around my calf muscles to stay in place, possibly this due to the difference on male and female legs shapes?
This is a clear difference between a real and a properly and carefully staged life 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,321 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB07/2019 - Dildo on a pole (part 2) madjack 7 3,394 14 Sep 2019, 16:34
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB08/2016 – Finally, a real self-bondage session madjack 0 3,916 11 Nov 2016, 11:14
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB04/2016 – Recreating a chair tie #2 madjack 2 3,921 07 Nov 2016, 17:08
MJ-SB06/2016 – Recreating a full body karada style scenario madjack 0 2,628 07 Nov 2016, 10:34

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)