Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
CB6000 CB6000S Red Silicone Male Chastity Device Chastity Cock Cage with Lock and 5 Penis Ring Sex Products for Men Gay G7-2-6
$33.59-47%

erotic
Mesh Erotic Set fishnet Top with Pantyhose Glove Suit Women's Lingerie Fishnet Party ClubWear Charming Sleepwear Women Bodysuits
$4.57

chaste bird
HT v3 Cock Cage Penis ring Male Small Silicone Cage With fixed Resin Ring Chastity Device Adult Sex toys A360-1
$3.62

gothic lolita
Sexy Medias AltGirl Dark Gothic Cross Lolita Socks For Women Girl Velvet Over Knee Sock Thigh High Cosplay Anime Stockings
$4.03-39%

anal plug
S/M/L Anal Plug Butt Vibrator Women/Men Soft Silicone Round Shaped Erotic Bullet Analplug Sex Toys for Adults Bullet Vibrator
$2.24

mouth gag
Soft Silicone Gag Ball Sex Toys Open Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Ball Woman Couples Adult Sex Games Erotic Accessories Harness
$2.41

latex pencil skirt
Sexy Women Leather Skirt Zipper High Waist Pencil Short Skirt Night Clubwear Wet Look Latex Skirts PVC Leather Cover Hip Skirts
$187.55-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB06/2016 – Recreating a full body karada style scenario
Aside for the fact that this image includes a very pretty, naked Asian lady in lots of rope… well, it appealed to me! 😁

Equipment:
40den glossy closed crotch, total encasement/Zentai long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
15den shear closed crotch, total encasement/ Zentai long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
15den glossy tights
Rope
Condom
Butt-plug (largest size I own)
Blindfold

The session:
The real challenge I set myself was to attempt a proper ‘tuck’ as part of my preparation. Thanks to the various postings on this site I was able to do this quite effectively (surprising myself) but did add some tape just to hold things in place.

0 inspiration 3.jpg   
Isn’t she pretty? Ok, so I was never going to do this naked, but I opted for the next best and pulled on two of my full body (hood, sheath and gloved) bodysuits.

1 tied.JPG   
I didn’t like the leg bondage style, so went for my preferred cinch approach, plus the karada from earlier.  I also added ropes around my upper arms and torso, cinching those tight. In this shot I was experimenting with a simple wrist tie. 

Sorry, but all my ‘dressing and prepping’ shots are rubbish and I only have the completed scenes to share.

2 again and tucked.JPG   
The closest I could get to the image, with bound wrists behind my back and under my body.

What went well?
I was impressed by my first ‘tuck’ – I don’t really know why I enjoyed this, but it may have been the aesthetics (though not enhanced by the empty sheath of the bodysuit!). Normally I always look for some ‘stimulation’ but because that was impossible in this scene I found different pleasures.

What could be improved?

I thought I’d bust the zip on my glossy bodysuit, which prevented me properly closing the hood – as it turned out I hadn’t, so next time I will make things neater.

Having tried this once I’m sure I can improve and add more bondage – from the image it isn’t very clear how her wrists might be tied, so I improvised.

Another that I hope you enjoyed.

Play safe!

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,240 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB06/2019 – Bringing Jiga to life madjack 1 1,698 12 Sep 2019, 00:24
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB06/2017 – Kneeling for pleasure madjack 2 3,747 20 Oct 2017, 13:46
MJ-SB08/2016 – Finally, a real self-bondage session madjack 0 3,918 11 Nov 2016, 11:14
MJ-SB04/2016 – Recreating a chair tie #2 madjack 2 3,924 07 Nov 2016, 17:08

Contributors: madjack (1)