Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Plus Size Sexy L-5XL Women Panties Tangas Transparent Low Waist Lace G-string Thong Female Breathable Elastic Thongs Underwear
$4.94

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Sex Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Sex Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Sex Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

crossdresser silicone body
D CUP Realistic Silicone Breast Forms No Oil Half Body Fake Boobs With Sleeves for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Crossdressing
$721.16-67%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

transparent swimsuit
Summer Sexy Swimwear men swimsuit swimming trunks Transparent mens swim briefs Beach Shorts
$88.94-34%

anime fetish
Sexy Hot Selling Black Latex Pants High Waist Rubber Latex fetish Tight Bodysuit Handmade Latex Catsuits
$482.79

bondage restraints
Bed Restraint Kit Couple Adult Sex Game BDSM Bondage Strap Sexual Handcuff Sextoy Set Adjutable Ankle Cuff Slave Sadomasochism
$68.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB05/2011 – The Vac bag revisited (with special thanks to SPW24)
MJ-SB05/2011 – The Vac bag revisited (with special thanks to SPW24)

This was a ‘spur of the moment’ session, which came about when I unexpectedly found myself with a few hours of playtime and the desire to solve a problem.

Equipment:
80den nude nylon/spandex bodysuit
Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking
Black Lycra body
5 Tan 15den knee-highs
Vacuum cleaner
Digital timer
large butt-plug & life size silicon dildo
Condom
Plastic bag with breather pipe
Ear plugs
Rope
duct tape
chair

Firstly, sorry – no photo’s with this one and so it’s going to be a bit ‘wordy’. My GF took the camera with her and I couldn’t really ask her to leave it so that I could video myself tied up in a plastic bag…. could I?

The session:

I’d purchased a large plastic bag (thanks to SPW24 who spotted them) to replace the much repaired bag that had been the mainstay of all my vacuum self-bondage sessions (see earlier posts – now more tape than bag!) – However, my early attempts to use it had failed miserably and I had tucked it away (err… hidden?) as a project for another day. Well, the day unexpectedly arrived last weekend; my GF announced she was off to some show for the whole day and that I should find something to amuse myself with whilst she was out – invitation accepted!

The inspiration for my session was SH3810733’s ‘Vacuum Ideas’ post on the forum, which had really fired me up for another play with vacuum self-bondage. Even though I was sure that I’d have a good few hours alone I decided to keep everything as simple as I could, just in case…

Butt plug in, followed by both bodysuits and the Lycra body and I was ready to have a go at recreating my MJ-SB01 2010 session on the chair. I’d aeady prepared the new bag, which was much thicker than the old ones (I think 400 microns?), and I had also modified the vacuum cleaner. This was such a simple exercise that I can’t think why I’d not thought of it before; the cleaner is a bag-less type (cheapest at Tesco’s) and doesn’t have the most powerful ‘suck’ in the world. When I tested it the suction was so poor that I’d removed the internal filter to give it a clean (it was incredibly dirty, someone had obviously been using for sucking up dust - How dare they!!!!) On impulse I tried the vacuum without the filter in place – it not only worked perfectly but had a great deal more ‘suck’. As I wasn’t going to be sucking anything other than clean air through the machine, the filter was going to stay out for my session.

Everything in place and the timer set for 1 minute on, 3 off (safe starter and then time to escape or reposition myself before the longer cycle) and then 5 on before stopping (assuming I went ahead with the second cycle). Soft plugs protected my ears from any possible damage and also created an isolated feeling, next I used duct tape to form a rudimentary gag. After carefully cutting a slit in the tape I pulled a single knee-high over my head, which held both the ear plugs and tape gag in place, and also meant only my hands where not encased in nylon.

After positioning the chair inside the bag, on towels to prevent the legs damaging the plastic and stuffing the space under the seat with pillows to avoid the bag ‘bursting’ inwards into the space (which had happened in earlier sessions) I was set to commence.

Stepping into the bag (after setting up my timer) I quickly completed my preparation. The breather pipe was pushed through a hole in the knee-high, on my head, and into the slit in the tape gag – I always make sure I can breathe freely before attempting anything else and the pipe would be my only contact with the outside world. Next I sealed the bag using a strong elastic band, which posed my first problem as the thicker plastic was a really difficult to gather together and close into a twist, however I eventually managed to create a seal.

I arranged myself inside the bag so that my legs where parallel to the front chair legs, one to each side, and my back was firmly against the back of the chair with my head held upright. I quickly pulled two knee-highs onto each arm, completing my nylon encasement. I decided not to use the rope for the first 1 minute cycle, just in case something wasn’t right and I needed to free myself quickly.

Now all I could do was wait until the timer switched the vacuum cleaner on…

As always I fidgeted and experimented with different positions for my arms and hands within the bag, trying to anticipate what would work best when the vacuum sealed me to the chair – even after years of playing I rarely start a session with a clear plan and often find a new position to enjoy. With a sudden click the vacuum kicked into life – I quickly placed my arms around the back of the chair, with my fingers spread, but did not cross my wrists. The bag seemed to take an age to become empty of air and I feared a leak somewhere, until, with a suddenness that always catches me unawares, the plastic dramatically pulled tight across my whole body.

I was utterly unprepared for the radical difference to my experience. Previously, with my original thin plastic bag, I’d felt that I could always move just a little inside the vacuum; sometimes just sliding an arm to a slightly different position or flexing fingers to ease a minor discomfort - This time I couldn’t move at all! Unless you’ve experienced something similar (and I acknowledge that this might not be an attractive idea for everyone, possible even a turn-off for some) I can not adequately describe the sensations I experienced, but will do my best.

Maybe it was the thicker plastic or possibly the modification to the vacuum cleaner or a combination of both? Whatever it was I have never, ever, been so helplessly immobilised in any form of bondage. My arms where literally crushed against the chair back and my fingers couldn’t flex or move at all. My legs where similarly clamped immovably to the front chair legs, with my thighs, stomach and torso all held in a vice-like grip against the chair frame. Event my groin seemed to be clamped down to the chair seat, resulting in an unexpected but very welcome stimulation of my cock.

However, it was around my head that the most sensations could be found; the plastic had folded and moulded itself tightly (oh, sooooo tightly) around my entire head and neck that every millimetre of nylon encased skin seemed to be pushed inwards. The vacuum was so intense that when I tried to breath out through my nose the air was instantly sucked away and the plastic remained almost drum tight in it’s implacable embrace.

To say my position was intense would be a real understatement – I was as near to full body bondage as I could ever imagine… and I have a very good imagination!

Much too quickly the 1 minute cycle ended – but I knew instantly that I would stay for the longer one programmed to follow How could I resist the thrill of an extended period of such intense self bondage?

Even with the vacuum released it was quite a struggle to move my arms from behind the chair and make a few adjustments to my position (or should that be ‘predicament’?). My original plan to use the rope looped around my wrists as a second binding was discarded for the moment as I elected to explore the new intenseness of my vacuum based self-bondage.

I had three minutes to make any adjustments (within the still sealed bag) before I would become trapped for another 5 long minutes (my heart was aeady pounding at the thought!). My first change was to release my cock from beneath the lycra body and position it ‘outside’ (it was still encased in the nylon sheath of my bodysuit). I hesitated for a second or two, wondering what might happen when the vacuum returned and encountered my cock in an erect state, but was too aroused to not try it. My arms where next as I sought to find a less demanding position for them (crushed to the chair back had been amazing, but I figured 5 minutes might be too much as they had begun to ache a little), so I opted for ‘simple is best’ and aligned them with the vertical rear legs of the chair, pointing downwards to the floor, keeping my fingers out-stretched.

In the way that 1 minute was too short, the 3 minutes of waiting seemed to take for ever to pass, but pass they did and with another muffled click the vacuum sprang into life once again. With significantly less air in the bag to start with the process was much quicker this second time around and, in no time at all, I was once again utterly helpless.

As a result of my hands and arms being in their new position I was much more comfortable, but still inescapably fixed to the chair. My cock had been (very!) tightly drawn flat against my lower stomach which left me slightly disappointed – I had imagined my erect nylon and plastic encased member standing proud, but the vacuum was far too strong for that to happen, however the sensation was not unpleasant.

This second session was just as amazing as its predecessor – I was utterly helpless to move anything other than my chest as I drew in air through my only connection with the outside world. Even this movement was full of erotic feeling as the plastic remained like a tight skin across my nylon and lycra torso, sliding slightly with my oxygen claiming movements. Even my stomach, not normally an area I even think of as having any erotic potential, was providing me with a stimulation; Consider the tightest possible pantyhose or lycra covering, then imagine it being literally forced into contact with your body in such a way that it never falls slack or flexes away from the most intimate of caresses. Every breath I took resulted in the most wonderful massage of nylon across my skin.

As time passed continued I became aware of a small yet annoying leak in the bag's seal – a gentle, but persistent and unwanted, cool draft flowed from somewhere near my head (where my elastic band seal was) and down my right side. I guessed, correctly, that I’d failed to create a 100% airtight seal of the bag’s opening. Even this leak didn’t allow me any more movement (it must have been present in my first session, but I’d not been vacuumed long enough to notice it), and I was left wondering how much more intense my situation might have been.
I couldn’t believe how quickly the 5 minutes passed, in fact I was so sure the timer had failed or that the vacuum cleaner had overheated that I escaped from the bag as quickly as I could to check them both out – but they had worked perfectly and the vacuum cleaner was only just warm to the touch (a significant improvement on the other models I’d used).

With increased confidence in my equipment, I continued to experiment with positions on the chair for another 30 minutes or so, with one of the best being my final chair scenario. As described previously I’d had the idea of using the vacuum to somehow trap my cock in a different way to the usual scenario against my stomach. By curbing my excitement a little (ahem…that is to say, not be quite so turned on!) I did succeed in positioning my cock flat against the fabric of the chair seat, when the vacuum worked its magic it was very tightly clamped down onto the seat (just like those vacuum packed objects you buy on a cardboard base) – this proved to be an incredibly erotic position with my cock being encased in an almost ridged plastic clamp that fitted like a condom.

After that session I wanted to try one more idea before ending my play for the day.

This time I would not use the chair, but instead only place myself in the bag – no cushions, towels or similar. Taking more inspiration from SH3810733’s ‘Vacuum Ideas’ posting I wanted to experiment with a hogtie position amongst others. I also was determined to solve the leaky seal problem, which had thwarted all my attempts in the previous chair sessions.

When in the bag, and with the extra degree of movement available to me without the chair’s presence, I firstly ensured my breathing pipe was in place (a few moments of panic when I accidently sucked some of the loose plastic bag into the pipe! Easily done, so always, ALWAYS be very careful with this type of self-bondage play), next I really went to town on making the seal airtight. I’d deliberately given myself 10 minutes of preparation time before the vacuum started, so I was very thorough in gathering the open end of the bag together, twisting it tightly into a ‘neck’ and then doubling it up before adding multiple turns of a very strong elastic band to complete the seal.

I must have got it just right because when the vacuum started this time (for the first 1 minute cycle) there where no leaks at all. Incredibly the vacuum was much more intense that the previous times. Though the clamping was increased over my whole body it was around me head that I felt the most difference: the plastic seemed to be pushing inwards into every hole and crevice – my eyes, ears and nostrils all felt like they had been gently, but firmly, squashed back against the harder bones and muscles of my head. It was an utterly incredible feeling. When I went through the longer 5 minute cycle, in a sort of hogtie position holding my ankles with my hands and keeping my legs together, I was in another world – if I’d felt helpless and isolated before this was off the scale. I couldn’t feel anything but my own body and the floor, I could hardly see or hear and movement of any kind just didn’t happen. I’d expected to be able to wriggle little (as you would in a traditional hogtie) but I simply couldn’t flex enough to get started.

How I wished I’d set the timer for longer, how I wished I’d got all day and night to play this wonderful game with myself.

Sadly and all too soon I had to finish and tidy my perversions away for another day. I was hot, soaked in sweat, exhausted but very, very happy.

What went well?

Virtually everything!
This was one of the most intense and enjoyable short sessions I’d ever undertaken.

What could be improved?

More time alone to play please!
The confidence to try for a much longer session and the solution to do it - I’m almost certain the vacuum cleaner would be ok for 15-20 minutes, but am I confident enough to try? I’ve seen posted suggestions of alternative solutions, using one-way valve arrangements or similar solutions that allow the vacuum cleaner to switch off, but they either look too complex or too risky for me to try.
A foolproof and simple way to seal the plastic bag would be good - My method generally works, but occasionally I don’t achieve the type of seal I really need and it is very time consuming to get right; there really must be an easier way to do this.
A longer bag (so sorry SPW24) – the mattress bag is great but I reckon it to be about 50cm too short for my size. Perfection is always so hard to achieve!
A breathe-through gag that could be used to replace my tape and pipe solution – I just imagine there must be something a little more erotic than a length of hosepipe and some duct tape to achieve what I desire. Ra found one potential candidate (see his blog: ‘Interesting gags on eBay…’) and I’ve often thought about an inflatable gag along the same lines.
A way to clean and dry sweaty clothing after a session – I know this might sound strange, but need a suitably clandestine (i.e. hidden form the GF) way to wash and dry my fetish clothes especially after a vacuum session when they get (more then normally) soaked with sweat.
Owning an quality camera (just like Ra!) to be enable me to take the pictures I really would have liked to share with you all

Hope you enjoyed my rather long winded description of an amazing 2 hours of real self-bondage fun.

MJ
First of all, congratulations for your simple but ingenious construction work, this is a very interesting report!

Perhaps you saw the report about my newly acquired pvc sleeping bag with completely closed hood and breathing pipe. I only tried it once with vacuum, holding the hose of a vacuum cleaner into a small opening of the zipper and I long for more, with better methods of course.

Agreed, breathing tubes aren't sexy. I tried with a rubber ball that I put onto the tube, so I could breathe through the ball, but my tongue got in the way too often by reflex action, so this isn't good. A good idea might be the mouth piece of a snorkel. That is not a perfect gag, but much more comfortable than a plastic tube and also safer, it can't slip out of the mouth easily.

My biggest concern though is creating the vacuum: My vacuum cleaner is very loud and can't be used at night, when most of my sessions take place. So I am still looking for a suitable device. PVC-U-Like offers one on their website, but it is made for 110V and don't know yet, if they can get me one for 240V at a similar price. I also need to make sure that it is strong enough for this purpose. I also checked on Amazon, which appeared too often in the search engines to be ignored, but all the pumps they have seem to be either noisy, crappy or both, except for a few very expensive ones, which are out of question.

As for the head part, I have a suggestion: Instead of gathering the material, you could try to make a hood - either from the material of the same bag, or from another one. PVC can be glued easily, and before starting, you could model one from an old bed sheet or cotton shirt (something non-stretchy), in order to get the shape and size right. Of course, you would need a new entrance into the bag then, and a way to seal too. On the other hand, your method seems to be quite effective, so why bother?
(01 Jul 2011, 21:44 )Strappado Wrote: First of all, congratulations for your simple but ingenious construction work, this is a very interesting report!

Thanks – it’s always nice to get any feedback and flattering when people enjoy what I’ve posted. I had great fun doing it!😁

(01 Jul 2011, 21:44 )Strappado Wrote: Perhaps you saw the report about my newly acquired pvc sleeping bag with completely closed hood and breathing pipe. I only tried it once with vacuum, holding the hose of a vacuum cleaner into a small opening of the zipper and I long for more, with better methods of course.

I did and will comment back soon, sorry I'm a bit slow on this one☺

(01 Jul 2011, 21:44 )Strappado Wrote: Agreed, breathing tubes aren't sexy. I tried with a rubber ball that I put onto the tube, so I could breathe through the ball, but my tongue got in the way too often by reflex action, so this isn't good. A good idea might be the mouth piece of a snorkel. That is not a perfect gag, but much more comfortable than a plastic tube and also safer, it can't slip out of the mouth easily.

Like the idea of a snorkel and had thought along the same lines myself – just trying to figure out how to do it safely and, as you point out, sexily😉

(01 Jul 2011, 21:44 )Strappado Wrote: As for the head part, I have a suggestion: Instead of gathering the material, you could try to make a hood - either from the material of the same bag, or from another one. PVC can be glued easily, and before starting, you could model one from an old bed sheet or cotton shirt (something non-stretchy), in order to get the shape and size right. Of course, you would need a new entrance into the bag then, and a way to seal too. On the other hand, your method seems to be quite effective, so why bother?

I did consider a hood/head seal, but at the moment I just want to find a way to guarantee a good seal and do it quickly – rubber bands and all the fiddling around I currently go through is so frustratingly ‘low-tech’ 😁

MJ
Hi Madjack just read your new posting glad you found this bag usefull, what size did you buy i only bought the single size but this is large enough for what ive done with it. though i think the double one could be fun.
will have to keep looking for a longer bag though you never know might find something one day.
spw24

I am curious in the hogtied position, how do you position the vacuum tube? Without the towel, it seems the tube will easily suck nearby plastic and seal it off itself.
(22 Jul 2011, 10:38 )davidwong Wrote: I am curious in the hogtied position, how do you position the vacuum tube? Without the towel, it seems the tube will easily suck nearby plastic and seal it off itself.

I find that positioning the tube between my thighs, with the open end pointing towards my crotch works best (and can be fun 😉 ).

Also I use a long, thick, sock over the end to prevent the plastic being sucked inside (pantyhose doesn't seem to work so well).

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,234 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB05/2019 – Upright Pole tied madjack 6 2,549 29 Jul 2019, 12:57
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB05/2018 – Home Alone (part 5) A different kind of pole tie madjack 6 3,954 28 Jun 2018, 01:08
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB05/2017 – Self-bondage… how not to madjack 0 2,999 19 Oct 2017, 10:52
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB05/2016 – Recreating a ‘Bound men in feminine clothes’ artwork. madjack 0 2,751 07 Nov 2016, 10:28
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: davidwong (1) , madjack (3) , spw24 (1) , Strappado (1)