Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo
46cm Soft Jelly Dildo Double Long Realistic Dildos Cock Lesbian Vaginal Anal Plug Flexible Fake Penis For Women Dildos Sex Toys
$24.16-69%

lobudek
Sexy V Neck Perspective Mesh Crystal Bodysuit Pearl Rhinestones Elastic Sling Leotard Women Pole Dance Stage Performance Costume
$72.60-21%

silicone bodysuit
Upgrade 6G C/E CUP Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit with Arm for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$3436.40-80%

bondage lock
Pink Chastity Cage Male Device Kit Sex Toys For Men Couples Cock Lock Penis Ring Bdsm Bondage Adult Games Sex Shop 18+
$16.88

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Breast Forms Large G Cup Crossdresser Fake Boob Male to Female Drag Queen Costumes Realistic Mamma ShemaleTrans
$309.76-39%

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97

penis extender
Realistic Penis Sleeve Extender 8cm Penis Enlargement Delayed Ejaculation Condom Adult Toys for Men G-spot Stimulate Sex Toys
$39.24

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

MJ-SB01 2010 - Encased Plastic bag vacuum self-bondage on a chair!
Encased Plastic bag vacuum self-bondage on a chair!

As always, first things first:
Some of you may recall my earlier posting about my experience of using a vacuum bag arrangement for self-bondage. For newbie’s and any who may have forgotten:

This is a dangerous and high-risk practise – I always take great care and many precautions to minimise the genuine risk to life. Please, please make sure you understand all the risks and never, ever, attempt anything like this without having tried and tested beforehand and have a back-up emergency escape plan should it all start to go wrong.Confused

Equipment:
Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking (Nude - Plus size)
Black Lycra body
3 pairs tan 20den pantyhose
3 Tan 15den knee-highs
High-heeled ankle boots
2 large clear plastic bags
Vacuum cleaner
Digital timer
Plastic breather tubes
Strong elastic band
Large butt-plug (and lube!)
Condom
Ear plugs
Duct tape
High-backed Chair, with added ‘head-rest’
Towel

The session:
This was my first session of the year (and its aeady mid March – shocking!:blush😊, so plenty of planning had taken place, but no new purchases made.

My plastic bags for this session where the usual light-weight ones, not the heavy duty type used in MJSB02 2009, and I had decided to go for a scenario I’d not tried before.

Essentially I wanted to be seated on a chair and then vacuum packed into self-bondage. I had figured that this would be an interesting feeling, offering new sensations and the possibilities.

Dressing was in the time honoured manner; butt-plug first (a step I now call ‘Ra’s first rule’😊), condom and knee-highs over cock, multiple layers of pantyhose on legs and Lycra body over that. I finished off with my lace-up boots – it’s difficult to explain why I like them so much, but possibly just for the ‘look’ they add to my legs and the whole scene.

I took time to position the chair inside the joined plastic bags (lots of clear tape, making them a long tube with a small hole at the bottom for the vacuum and a large opening at the top for my entry and exit, finally, and most importantly, a short tube at mouth height for me to breathe through) on top of a folded towel. The towel was to protect the delicate plastic from both the chair legs and my boot heels, it also acted as a filter for the vacuum hose – preventing the plastic sealing too quickly. The vacuum hose came into the bag from the small hole at the bottom and was sealed with an old bicycle inner tube. I had also added a short length of solid wood to the chair back and wrapped an old thick sock around it. This was to provide a head-rest that went around 5cm above my head when I was seated.

Next step was to fit my gag; this was to be a new approach and I started by applying 3 long strips criss-crossed across my mouth. Surprisingly this worked much better than previous attempts, though I had used some new duct tape which may have improved things. Next I very carefully cut a small slit in the tape to allow a tube through, into my mouth. The tube had been selected because it was a very tight fit into the breather tube in the plastic bag. What I was trying to achieve was a full ‘seal’ around my mouth to stop air escaping and lessening the vacuum effect. I was surprised at how effective the gag was and how restricted my breathing became through this simple method.
I did contemplate sealing my nostrils with tape, but decided against it for this first run on the grounds of safety.

My ear plugs went in next – both to add to the sensations and also protect my ear-drums from any potential damage caused by the vacuum (better safe than sorry).Taking the remaining knee-highs, I tucked them inside my Lycra body top and slipped the elastic band over my right wrist.

The penultimate step prior to my SB was to check and set the digital timer. I always (ALWAYS!) do a trial run of 1 minute first, this is a safety check of my breathing, the plastic bag seals and various other elements – 1 minute is a comfortable time to survive if you find your breather tube is blocked or you are uncomfortable in any way. As usual I gave myself a 5 minute window to get set before the vacuum kicked in.

Finally I was ready to go.

Carefully climbing into the bag, avoiding puncturing the plastic with my heels, I settled down onto the chair. Firstly (another MUST DO) I made sure my breathing tube was connected and clear. The tube in my gag was a tight fit (perfect!) into the bag tube and I quickly ensured everything was clear and I could breathe comfortably. Next I settled my legs into position outside the front legs of the chair, but slightly backwards (legs spread, knees bent, but heels still on the floor/towel) and ensured I was comfortable in that position.

I proceeded to pull the plastic bag up and over the chair and myself, gathered the open end in my hands and then fiddled with it until I had all the ‘opening’ in a bunch. This was then twisted and bent back on itself to form a seal, which was secured by the elastic band (taken from my wrist). Satisfied that I had a good seal I arranged the loose bag around me, so that the bunched seal was away from my face and no part was stuck or snagged on the chair or my breathing tube.
Happy that all was ok I pulled the knee-highs over my hands and up my arms, two on each hand/arm, completing the encasement of everything bar my neck and head.

Now all I had to do was wait… and wait… and wait…

The 5 minutes delay is always either way too short, and I’m not prepared, or far too long, and I seem to sit for ages listening to my own breathing and the muted rustle of the plastic bag. As I often do, I decided to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth/tube, this results in a surprising amount of air being removed from the bag before the vacuum starts.

Suddenly I heard the muted note of the vacuum, nothing happened at first and I had time to adjust my position and place my arms by my side (no arms on the chair) parallel to the chair back and rear legs. I sensed a change in the bag as air became scarcer, then suddenly it tightened in on my body. The vacuum note changed from an easy drone to a laboured scream as the last air was sucked away.

The plastic bag drew itself unbelievably tight around my seated body. My head was clamped to the wooded rest so securely that I literally couldn’t even blink! The plastic sucked inwards around my neck, torso and arms, pinning all to the chair far tighter than any rope or tape bondage I’ve ever achieved myself. My legs where similarly stuck immovably to the chair and every sense in my head was almost over-whelmed by the total helplessness I felt.

This most amazing feeling was topped off by the effect around my thighs and bottom; they had been clamped downwards to the chair seat and this had the most delicious affect of pushing the almost forgotten butt-plug deeper inside me.

I can not adequately describe the sensations I felt as I helplessly sat there, I couldn’t even writhe – the bondage was so complete.😁

Sadly, and almost inevitably, the strain proved too much for the lightweight plastic and, with a surprisingly loud ‘pop’, the bag ruptured and the pressure eased. Even though the integrity of the vacuum had been broken it was still a minor struggle to escape from the bag, which clung to me and defied almost every attempt to draw air back into it.

Not to be deterred, once I was free I quickly used some of the duct tape to repair a large rent in the bag. This had been caused by the bag trying to draw into the void beneath the chair seat and between the chair legs – obviously proving too much for the material I was using.
After fixing the damage I investigated how best to prevent a re-occurrence, settling for simply pulling more of the bag into the space and less upwards around my body (there was plenty to spare). Satisfied that I’d fixed that problem I set up for a longer session.

One lesson learnt from my safety run was that the bag pulled so tight that my breather tube was pulling down whilst my head was pulled backwards, causing my gag tube to become slightly uncomfortable against my teeth. This was easily fixed by rearranging the plastic around my head and ensuring less tension was created in that area. I also wanted to go for a more total encasement and so pulled an old pair of pantyhose over my head, pushing the breather pipe through a hole in the leg – much closer to what I wanted to experience.

I set the second session to run for 5 minutes of vacuum, with 5 minutes to prepare.

Once again, even with the added complication of pulling the pantyhose over my head, I was ready long before the timer switched on. I settled down with my arms and legs in the same position as before. One change I did make was to leave my fingers extended along the back legs of the chair (1st session I’d bunched my hands into fists), seeking another dimension to the bondage.

Once again there was the interminable wait for something to happen, allowing my mind to drift into potentially dangerous waters (‘should I used a one-way valve to seal me in the bag?’ or ‘can I add an enema to this scene’).

And once again, the actual sound of the vacuum starting came as a surprise, snapping me out of those wonderful daydreams a self-bondager can enjoy as they await their fate/release.

The slow start belied the sudden tightening that followed as the last few litres of air where drawn out – leaving me sealed in my plastic and pantyhose encasement.

Beautiful helplessness, blissful bondage, utter happiness, fantastic isolation – all feelings that washed over me due to the predicament I had created for myself.

The vacuum was holding well, but is not as complete as before (later on I discover a small tear was letting air back in). Though I am truly helpless the compression is less and I feel strangely cheated by this. Still, I am stuck and freedom will not come until the vacuum turns off again.

Soon, too soon, the spell is broken and the vacuum dies away. A brief struggle and I am free once more. A quick check proves my worst fears, the vacuum has overheated and tripped out (failed safe) and I know it will not last another session until it is fully cold again.

Whilst it lasted this was a fantastic scene and though slightly disappointed I still know this has been a great session.

What went well?
The chair vacuum scene was brilliant and I will do it again (and again!).
I have found a fantastic way to gag myself and enhance the ‘air-seal’ of my vacuum bondage.
I have finally managed to combine almost total pantyhose encasement and vacuum bondage together in a workable way.

What could be improved?
I have to resolve the plastic bag problem – I need tough but flexible clear bags in a size that simply doesn’t appear to be available to the general public. Ideally I want a bag that is approx 1m wide and 3-4m long, probably around 300-400microns thick. I know these exist, having seen them used to cover large electrical items such as fridge/freezers, but can’t track down any on either eBay or via the web (I’m not about to place an order for 1000!). Even 2 or 3 smaller bags would be ok – so I will continue my search.
The vacuum source is too unreliable: I have access to others, but non with the control that my current cleaner has, also they are subject to the same cut-out problems for extended sessions. The obvious answer is the one-way air valve, which means a 1 minute run by the cleaner will create a vacuum that will last… err, well… forever unless I solve the release! 🤔
So, some factors to consider:
- can I find a vacuum that will run for an extended session with no problems (should I make a deliberate ‘leak’ in the seal to allow some air to run through and cool the cleaner?)
- can I find a failsafe release to let air into the vacuum bag and do away with the need for running a vacuum cleaner for longer that a minute or two? Would ice work?

Can I combine an enema and vacuum scenario? (Is there a health risk in this?)
Full pantyhose encasement is closer than ever to fulfilment – I want to get there soon!
A chair with arms might be fun – I will scour the local junk shops for a candidate. I can also modify the base to better protect against the plastic rupturing (thinking of creating an ‘air-box’ type arrangement under the seat, which would work well with the vacuum set-up)
Latex and vacuum – a dream I still have of latex encasement within vacuum self-bondage; it needs money and some of the other problems to be overcome… I can but dream!
Photos! I must sort out the camera again and post some images to show you all how this works – the house is in chaos at the moment, and opportunities to play are rare, but summer is coming and who knows…

As always, I trust you enjoyed my genuine retelling of my SB session.

Play safe

MJ
I would not try this by myself, but I really like the idea!

As for the vacuum, perhaps you could create a safety valve that would open when there is no more air to suck. Not exactly sure how, but it should open before the bag is torn. Drawback: It will be noisy once activated. The same device, combined with ice, could be your backup release in case the electronic timer fails. Alternatively you could tie a heavy weight to some ice timer as well as to the plug of the vacuum cleaner. When it falls down, it pulls the plug. Or you use the weight to break a seal on the plastic bag that lets in more air than the vacuum cleaner can pull out.

Last idea: You could use a one-way valve on the vacuum cleaner that lets it suck air out, but not let air back in. This valve would need a shutter that can be pulled out (ice/weight method), in order to release you. Perhaps this valve is enough to keep the vacuum in the bag once the cleaner is off. A very simple valve could just be a short pipe covered by a sheet of rubber on one side. That rubber has many holes to let air through. On top of that sheet, you put another sheet without holes. Air can flow freely through the pipe and then through the pierced rubber sheet. But once air comes from the other side, it will push the other sheet against the pierced one and seal off the tube. A vacuum inside the tube would have the same effect. Such a seal could easily be built into the vacuum cleaner. With such a seal, you could use a foot switch to operate the vacuum cleaner and even suck out more air if there is a leakage during your session. As for the release, you could use an ice method for backup and an electronic device for precise timing. Similar valves are used in air matresses and they are quite effective.
Don't know if you'd thought about those vacuum sealed clothing storage devices. Clear plastic, self sealing, air tight zip. Only thing you would need to address is a realese.
^^^

No, I've never heard of them, do you have a link? I have some genuine Star Trek costumes that might be better stored that way...
I'll link them for you tomorrow when I'm day at a real computer, on my phone right now.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russel-Vacuum-St...d_sim_kh_7

Thats the largest one i could find with 3 mins looking.

They come in various sizes and shapes and are sold all over.
I have them at home. And I've seen photos/videos on one of the Japanese sites. Cocoa-soft or whatever it's called.
(02 Apr 2010, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: I have them at home. And I've seen photos/videos on one of the Japanese sites. Cocoa-soft or whatever it's called.

yup - that's the one - http://www.cocoa-soft.net/breath/index.shtml for any who haven't seen it before. Some is too extreme for my tastes, I'm more of a 'Love Bondager' at heart, but some great ideas in there.

MJ
Ah, I knew of http://lusterbondage.net/galleries.html which is similar, I think.
Great site, Culmor!

The question is - how do they breath?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 vacuum-plastic-bobdage-sack-02.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bobdage-sack-03.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bobdage-sack-04.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bobdage-sack-05.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bobdage-sack-06.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bobdage-sack-07.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bondage-sack-08.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bondage-sack-09.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bondage-sack-10.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB01/2021 – Encasement heaven madjack 9 1,600 10 Nov 2021, 00:32
Last Post: Bound Whore
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,223 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB01/2019 – A Feast of Lycra madjack 3 2,560 20 May 2019, 15:45
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB01/2018 – Home Alone (part 1) Turning fantasy into reality madjack 6 4,193 22 Jun 2018, 00:06
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB01/2017 – Testing some ideas and my new Bondage hood madjack 4 4,914 30 Sep 2017, 20:43
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (8) , spw24 (2) , Strappado (1) , Uncle (4)