Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
Mens One-Piece Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Open Back U Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit
$6.73-30%

sexy
3Pcs Female Sexy Thong Womens Cotton Panties Low Waist Thongs Striped Solid Underpants Comfortable G-String Intimate Lingerie
$32.20

silicone bodysuit
Dokier Fake Pussy Silicone Bodysuit Drag Queen Vagina For Transgender Crossdressers Fake Boobs Shemale Breast Forms Sexy Cosplay
$1366.09-57%

shiny swimsuit
2024 New Pearl Shoulder Strap Cutout Shiny Texture One Piece Swimsuit and Skirt Summer Swimwear Women Beachwear Bathing Suit
$127.05

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embroidery Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set Fancy Brief Kit
$19.51-35%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$34.90

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB01 2010 - Encased Plastic bag vacuum self-bondage on a chair!
It's obvious on these photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 vacuum-plastic-bondage-sack-sm-11.jpg     vacuum-plastic-bondage-sack-sm-12.jpg   
...but we still haven't solved the release if you (like I) wished to use this in a SB session...hmmm! All these images are firing my imagination, but I can't see a solution to the basic problems:

- large/strong/clear/flexible plastic bags (those Asian babes look very petite!)
- timed release that doesn't require the constant running of a vacuum cleaner and the associated problems with overheating and safety

Oh woe is me!

MJ
This is a matter I've given a bit of serious thought to lately.

The matter of size. I thought of getting 2 of the larger sizes of bags and using a solvent based glue to join them together. This should create a air tight seal between the 2 bags with a couple of inch overlap it should also be very strong.

Doing this would create a big bag with 2 outlet's for air. I would replace one with a snorkel tube.

For a timed release I have had a couple of ideas, both involve making an air tube in one of the bags bottom corners. Using some of the bags same material you could cut a length, roll it over a toilet roll tube and glue the ends to make the tube easily enough. Now you have an air inlet.

To make a timed release from this you can either double it back over it's self and freeze it in place. Cruise would be sealed until the ice melted and would then let the tube open on its own.

Looping the tube again you could use a rubber band and a block of ice to keep is in place. Tying off the rubber band to an anchor point. When the ice melts some struggling could pull the band off.

Again with the doubled over tube you could use a magnetic door lock to clamp it shut. Using another timer to release it.

This would mean you only need to run your vacuum to empty the bag, they will then self seal.
Found these jumbo vacuum storage bags on eBay.

100cm X130cm (39 inch X 51 inch)
(08 Apr 2010, 23:18 )Uncle Wrote: Again with the doubled over tube you could use a magnetic door lock to clamp it shut. Using another timer to release it.

This would mean you only need to run your vacuum to empty the bag, they will then self seal.

Uncle: that is an excellent idea - I hadn't thought of using magnetic locks to hold the 'seal' closed, could be a serious contender for a revised design.

(09 Apr 2010, 02:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Found these jumbo vacuum storage bags on eBay.

100cm X130cm (39 inch X 51 inch)

Ra: I've tried these before, the quality of plastic wasn't so great and the seal was difficult to set for inside (poor design if you ask me!😁), but I'm not writing them off yet!

thanks to all for comments - there is a plan forming....

MJ
(09 Apr 2010, 15:01 )madjack Wrote: Ra: I've tried these before, the quality of plastic wasn't so great and the seal was difficult to set for inside (poor design if you ask me!😁), but I'm not writing them off yet!

Did you try to turn them inside out?

But the quality of plastic is indeed below average.
(09 Apr 2010, 16:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Apr 2010, 15:01 )madjack Wrote: Ra: I've tried these before, the quality of plastic wasn't so great and the seal was difficult to set for inside (poor design if you ask me!😁), but I'm not writing them off yet!

Did you try to turn them inside out?

But the quality of plastic is indeed below average.

Tiny, but significant flaw in that idea - the vacuum valve is then on the inside and the wrong way around ... been there, thought of that.. DOH!Blush

MJ
Yeah, indeed. I thought it can be reversed as well. Just looked at mine.
Quote:Thats the largest one i could find with 3 mins looking.

They come in various sizes and shapes and are sold all over.

IVe just bought one of these from Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Polythene-bag-mattress-protector-Single-double-king-/170565384089?pt=UK_Storage&var=&hash=item6d6edff261

i bought a single sized one the bag is about 3ft by 6 or 7ft high and quite tough pvc as well.
(24 Feb 2011, 15:15 )spw24 Wrote:
Quote:Thats the largest one i could find with 3 mins looking.

They come in various sizes and shapes and are sold all over.

IVe just bought one of these from Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Polythene-bag-mattress-protector-Single-double-king-/170565384089?pt=UK_Storage&var=&hash=item6d6edff261

i bought a single sized one the bag is about 3ft by 6 or 7ft high and quite tough pvc as well.

a couple of pics on here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Image4.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB01/2021 – Encasement heaven madjack 9 1,611 10 Nov 2021, 00:32
Last Post: Bound Whore
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,281 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB01/2019 – A Feast of Lycra madjack 3 2,576 20 May 2019, 15:45
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB01/2018 – Home Alone (part 1) Turning fantasy into reality madjack 6 4,222 22 Jun 2018, 00:06
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB01/2017 – Testing some ideas and my new Bondage hood madjack 4 4,938 30 Sep 2017, 20:43
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (8) , spw24 (2) , Strappado (1) , Uncle (4)