Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
1-2Pcs Plus Size Panties Sexy Open Crotch G-string for Women's Sex Underpanties Lace Transparent Thongs Femme Erotic Lingerie
$17.96

transparent dress
Sexy Women Mesh Sheer Mini Dress Transparent Bikini Cover Up Long Sleeve Swimwear Bathing Suit Beach Dresses
$3.30-43%

hypnosis device
Hand-held Sleep Aid Device Smart Microcurrent Holding Sleep Instrument Intelligent Sleep Device Hypnosis Hand Massager Insomnia
$25.86-38%

vatine
28cm Long Two Vaginal Balls Vibrators for Women Clitoris Stimulator Nipple Clamps Anal Plug Female Masturbator Panties Sex Toys
$10.30

anime bdsm
Latex Fantasy With Gloves Set-3pcs Sexy Woman Lingerie Erotic Egzotic Night Naughty Girl Slave Punish Bra Bustier Skirt Thong
$111.72

suspension bondage
Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chastity Device Suspension BDSM Slave Game Bondage Rings MKS-11 Sex Toys For Couples
$105.15-10%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Black Dildos Attachment for Vac-U-Lock Masturbation Machine Anal Plug Automatic Sex Toy Accessories
$149.19-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB01 2008 (hotel self-bondage should be fun?)
Hi Ra!

Things seem a little quiet on the forum and I know these work best when people contribute, so I'm posting another session.

(Inspired by your Hotel tales... 😁 )

I’ve always got a thrill about tying myself up in a hotel room, preferably encased in nylon or lycra (or both! 8) ). Sure, you may not have access to all the toys and devices you’ve collected at home, but the very nature of hotel rooms has always added a little spice to proceedings.

When faced with a few days away from home it was the self-bondage gear that took priority in my packing. This can be a thrill in itself, what to take, what to leave – how to sneak it all past the family members who don’t know about your ‘weakness’.

As I’ve related in earlier postings, the current situation in the UK adds another dimension to all this – what if I get stopped by the police in one of their ‘random’ searches?! How am I going to explain away 100ft of rope, two gags, 20 pairs of pantyhose, a zentai suit, butt plug, dildo, etc (yes – I did get carried away when packing!) 😯ops:

It was early evening when I finally checked in, collected some ice (I love hotels with ice machines!), locked the room door behind me and opened up my bag of goodies.

1st failure was the simple omission of my SRD, the whole key to my planned session. How could I have forgotten such a vital ingredient? I immediately decided against some improvisation – experience has taught me that hasty planning can lead to dire consequences, and a hotel isn’t the place for those sorts of incidents! :x 😯ops:

I decided on an old favourite, using a fairly strict hog-tie and the ‘struggle to get free’ release method.

Attire for the evening was a favourite flesh coloured body stocking, covered by 3 pairs of tan pantyhose (I really do have a thing for Tan or Toast coloured nylon – must try to buy a zentai suit in this colour) – my cock had aeady been firmly encased in latex and nylon. I covered my torso in another long term friend, a silky Lycra body, but then disaster struck again! The strap over my right shoulder finally gave up and snapped. I must confess that this was long expected, the body is over ten years old and has had some serious stress through my bondage sessions, but it was still a sad moment to finally see it looking forlorn and broken…. :x :x

However, I was ‘in the zone’ and this latest setback wasn’t going to stop me now. I laced on my high-heeled boots (damn they are sexy!) and started to lash my ankles together. Ever since I got these boots I’ve delighted in the way I can wrap the rope around the heels, increasing the strictness of my bondage. I know that wearing a pair of women’s shoes may not appeal to all (though if you’re aeady wearing pantyhose – why?) so you may want to try this with a pair of men’s riding boots or similar – the extra tightness you can achieve without risking any damage to your feet is mind-blowing.

Ankles and booted feet well bound I repeated the same wrap and cinch approach both below and above my knees, then added a further good wrap around the top of my thighs.

When tying my thighs I always cinch twice and leave enough rope remaining to pull up to the small of my back, wrap twice (or more) tightly around my waist and then tie off back at the cinch around my thighs. This, I think, adds more stimulation to any plug you may be wearing (though I didn’t use one for this session).

A pair of pantyhose, one leg inside the other, went over my head and I then added a full harness gag. This gag is a little fiddly to put on (see my encasement pictures for the gag in use) but I like the effect – though I hope to buy a better one some day soon.

Now I had to concentrate, the next stage could make or break the session. I had 3 lengths of rope left. One was pre-formed into many loops just big enough for me to wriggle them down over my shoulders. Once done I added a pair of knee high nylons over each hand – just to add a degree of clumsiness and restricted feel to my fingers.

The second length of rope was similar but shorter and arranged into smaller loops, just allowing both my hands to pass through the many coils and leave it slightly loose around my wrists.

Finally I came to the last rope, the one to complete my helplessness. This was a single loop that I aeady added to the rope around my ankles. The length was carefully measured so that it would be slack when I bent my knees to such a degree that the boot heels almost touched my ass, but would then pull tight when my legs straightened out.

I had to lie on the bed and it took a great deal of effort to bend by strictly bound legs sufficiently that I could grasp the final rope. I eventually managed to pull it tight, drawing my ankles even closer to my hands. Next I took the loop of rope behind the ropes around my waist and then between my wrists, above the coils. This is very difficult if you have the rope short, but shortness is best for the end result…

Once I grasped the end of the rope, I pulled it down to my hands and manipulated it back over the coils to start forming a cinch. Once again I struggled to catch the end, but finally managed to work the loop over both hands and onto my wrists.

To secure myself I simply stretched out my legs, the rope pulled tight and both cinched the wrist coils and trapped my wrists to my waist rope behind my back – Bliss!

I was now in a very effective hogtie and every time I moved or stretched my legs the cinch around my wrists would become tighter, ensuring that the effort to get free much more difficult. I savour these moments, the eroticism of my predicament blocking out the more rational thoughts that I should be having (you all know the ones – ‘how do I escape’, ‘what if there’s a fire’, ‘what if I’m found by a maid’ … 😯ops: Wink ). However, after those few minutes of delight, I soon began to work on freeing myself.

Now here is a strange conundrum:

When I’m tied and can’t get free for some time (using an ice-cube or some other timed release) the erotic feelings stay with me for much longer. But when I’m tied with an un-controlled release available, I pass very quickly from the joy of being helpless to the need for freedom. Maybe it’s the knowledge of real helplessness that makes the timed release a much more satisfying experience. :?

– What do you folks think? :?:

Whichever or whatever, after more than a few minutes of struggle I finally managed to free myself from the cinched wrist rope.

The whole session didn't take more than an hour - and thought fun, was also frustratingly unsatisfactory. :?

I had 3 more night to change things around

Hope you enjoyed

MJ
Wow... Hang on, need to read it carefully 😉
Take your time 😁

If it helps, this is a similar position from a year ago

Copy of SBedit2a.JPG   

Missing the extra rope around my thighs and a few 'extras' Wink

Like to hear your thoughts and any ideas/suggestions.

MJ
madjack Wrote:how to sneak it all past the family members
Sounds familiar 😉

madjack Wrote:How am I going to explain away 100ft of rope, two gags, 20 pairs of pantyhose, a zentai suit, butt plug, dildo, etc (yes – I did get carried away when packing!) 😯ops:
I wonder if (and what) they dare to ask. Possible answers are:
o- Guess?
o- To tie myself up
o- This is a relaxation kit prescribed by my doctor.
o- This is for my client
o- This is for my wife (girlfriend, boyfriend, naughty kids)
o- Demo equipment

madjack Wrote:collected some ice (I love hotels with ice machines!)
I have never ever thought of that. Will definitely check next time!

madjack Wrote:1st failure was the simple omission of my SRD, the whole key to my planned session.
I think a cinch noose can replace the SRD. Need to test that, though.

madjack Wrote:but then disaster struck again! The strap over my right shoulder finally gave up and snapped. I must confess that this was long expected, the body is over ten years old
I had exactly the same problem with my favourite 10 yo (bought in London) latex hood with a built-in inflatable gag. It gave up in a hotel room.

madjack Wrote:However, after those few minutes of delight, I soon began to work on freeing myself.
I always try to fall asleep first regardless the "escapability". If I manage to do that it's a pure delight to be awoken while tightly bound ;-P

madjack Wrote:Maybe it’s the knowledge of real helplessness that makes the timed release a much more satisfying experience. :?
That's why I have different sections: one for inescapable bondage and another for "struggle to be free". "Real" vs. "simulated". But again, trying to fall asleep usually helps.

madjack Wrote:The whole session didn't take more than an hour - and thought fun, was also frustratingly unsatisfactory.
For me self-bondage is a sport. In this case even one 1 hour (imagine one hour ina gym) is not that bad and much better than nothing 😉

madjack Wrote:I had 3 more night to change things around
Any chances to buy a couple of rings? E.g. two key rings?

madjack Wrote:Hope you enjoyed
And waiting for more 😉
(04 Sep 2009, 12:23 )jhntulsa Wrote: I think we really love hotels with ice machines like that so it is a good place to hang up and get cold...
That would solve the time-release. But I've never seen ice-machines in hotels ☹
Should we form a group to lobby major hotel chains to include ice-making machines as standard in all hotels? 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB01/2021 – Encasement heaven madjack 9 1,602 10 Nov 2021, 00:32
Last Post: Bound Whore
MJ-SB08/2019 – Ice + rope + bed = Helpless fun! madjack 7 2,588 19 Sep 2019, 23:18
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,234 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB01/2019 – A Feast of Lycra madjack 3 2,561 20 May 2019, 15:45
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB01/2018 – Home Alone (part 1) Turning fantasy into reality madjack 6 4,199 22 Jun 2018, 00:06
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (3)