Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Akali Cosplay Costume Game LOL AKALI Women Cosplay Outfit Fullsets LOL Sexy Halloween Cos Costume
$198.00-73%

yizyif
Kids Girls Sequins Dance Dress Latin Jazz Samba Cha-cha Costume Tassel Leotard Dancewear with Hair Tie for Stage Performance
$16.23-31%

jialuowei
jialuowei 2022 New Arrive Women Over-the-Knee 18CM Super High Curved Heel Platoform Stretch PU Leather Sexy Thigh Long Boots
$1355.20

jialuowei
14CM High Heel Pointed toe Solid PU Leather Side Zip Women Fetish Cosplay Party Knee-high Boots
$986.15

inlzdz
4Pcs Kids Girls Safety Pants Three-point Leggings Lace Ruffle Hem Solid Color Bowknot Waist Casual Shorts
$204.02-42%

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05-5%

sexy
Women High Elasticity Cotton Sexy Lace Underwear Soft Seamless Middle Waist Female Panties Delicate Flowers Hollow Breifs
$3.51-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
Have a look in this store: D&L Zentai Factory Store - they have Plus Sizes. At least they mention 190cm 😉
(31 Aug 2019, 12:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Have a look in this store: D&L Zentai Factory Store - they have Plus Sizes. At least they mention 190cm 😉
thanks... looks promising that a XXXL might be spot on!!
Even more interesting (size-wise) Bailee Dancewear Store They claim sizes up to 210cm!

For example, this shiny leotard for 9 euros.
(31 Aug 2019, 12:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Have a look in this store: D&L Zentai Factory Store - they have Plus Sizes. At least they mention 190cm 😉

They also have customization options on pretty much everything.

Gotten a couple three things from here, all custom sized, and all awesome. Some of it has lasted through years of semi-regular use, so definitely solid quality. Highly recommended.
(31 Aug 2019, 01:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Have a look at Saroosy shop Just bought there two more swimsuits/leotards. The prices are too tempting...
Aeady arrived!
Many years ago, I saw a blue Lycra spandex leotard, back zip straitjacket.
The sleeves came from around the back toward the front and over the shoulders and somehow locked in the back. It was that time I found your site.
So, I was wondering if anyone seen this type of straitjacket.
Ok, so, this isn't so much a 'find' as a 'would like to find'' 

- I've stumbled across a couple of outfits and I'd love to know if they are available to buy....

tumblr_ppjva6bWzx1wtiaeyo1_1280.jpg    - this looks wonderful and the fit!!!!! So tight... wow!

tumblr_pyt87fapzS1yp9p7to1_1280.jpg    - just yummy! Is it a one-piece outfit or a leotard/bodysuit over tights?

Can anyone track down the sellers, if there are any?

MJ
(11 Oct 2019, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=36359.pagespee...owZGBY.jpg]   - just yummy! Is it a one-piece outfit or a leotard/bodysuit over tights?
Yes. The leotard is by Realise. I've got a Leohex replica with more opaque sleeves - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid36863 (it fits perfectly and it's much cheaper, than Realise, yet I find the Realise version more erotic because of the sheer sleeves 😋 )
(11 Oct 2019, 17:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Oct 2019, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=36359.pagespee...owZGBY.jpg]   - just yummy! Is it a one-piece outfit or a leotard/bodysuit over tights?
Yes. The leotard is by Realise. I've got a Leohex replica with more opaque sleeves - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid36863 (it fits perfectly and it's much cheaper, than Realise, yet I find the Realise version more erotic because of the sheer sleeves 😋 )

Boo.... too short for me then! Dodgy

I've spent (wasted) too much money on leotards that fit perfectly around neck, shoulders and chest but come up short at the crotch due to my body length.

MJ
(09 Sep 2019, 15:58 )Tinker D Wrote: Many years ago, I saw a blue Lycra spandex leotard, back zip straitjacket.
The sleeves came from around the back toward the front and over the shoulders and somehow locked in the back. It was that time I found your site.
So, I was wondering if anyone seen this type of straitjacket.
There's a leotard that does exactly that at the Bondage Webbing website. Feels a bit pricey but it's made precisely for self-bondage.

https://www.bondagewebbing.com/collectio...on-spandex

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (3) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (213) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (24) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (5) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)