Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Women's Skater Mini Dress in Black Rubber Latex with High Neck
$119.79-7%

sexy oil bodysuit
One Piece Backless Swimsuit Swimwear for Womens Glossy Oil High Cut Bodysuit Sexy Tight Shiny Thong Leotard Bathing Suit
$16.44-45%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask Cover Wireless earphone Bluetooth-compatible V5.0 Sleeping Headphones Portable Blindfold Travel Eyepatches
$86.12-39%

remote app vibrator
Telescopic Thrusting Vibrator for Women APP Wireless Remote G Spot Dildo Clitoris Stimulator Anal Plug Sex Toys for Adult Couple
$24.38

anime bondage
Erotic Lingerie Accessories Anime Cosplay Sexy Bodysuit Busty Women Bondage Plus Size Bra Corset Pole Dance Costume Maid Garters
$27.39-50%

transparent dress
Sex Babydoll Erotic Transparent Dress Sexy Lingerie Women Sexy Blouse Sleepwear Female Costume Lace Lencería Underwear
$3.48-47%

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra / Wetlook Sportswear
I found this shop: http://www.natur-lädchen.de/index.php/de...ar/l-KAT31

The stuff is not exactly cheap, but it looks nice and there are a few nice images. I am tempted to buy the high-collared leotard, but will look around for similar ones at lower price first.

If you look at the items, make sure to click on the images, there are more hidden!
Nice shine, too expensive, not many items to choose from.

(11 Feb 2012, 17:14 )Strappado Wrote: high-collared leotard,

I did not find it there
(12 Feb 2012, 03:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice shine, too expensive, not many items to choose from.

(11 Feb 2012, 17:14 )Strappado Wrote: high-collared leotard,

I did not find it there

there: http://www.natur-lädchen.de/index.php/de...bed2125d01
Oh, for some reason I was looking for a long-sleeved version. Still, too expensive. I would go for DHYA.
DHYA looks fine indeed. Thanks for mentioning, I didn't know it. How about the quality of the cloth? I like a little bit thicker lycra. I suppose, sewing etc. is fine, since you recommend this brand.
(12 Feb 2012, 22:59 )Strappado Wrote: since you recommend this brand.
Mmm.. OK, this is difficult.

+ I received what I ordered
- I had to wait several months and had to send them several mails
+ The material matches the photos
- It's not as tight/elastic and shiny as I would like it to be
+ Good quality, good design
- The zip slider is without a pin-lock, the zip would open up by itself until my wife "manually added" a hook&loop.
+ the price is very competitive
+ the suits are highly configurable
+ good material choice
- not as good as at fets-fash
+ the size table is closer to my size than the fets-fash one

I might order again.

Thanks a lot for this long answer. They have a sleeping bag with inside sleeves, sort of tempting. http://www.dhya-shop.de/product_info.php...cts_id=381
And I found, that they have a special service for German customers, which results in payment against invoice - on delivery. This makes ordering fairly safe for me.
"Internal sleeves" sounds very tempting and barely escapable if at all...
(13 Feb 2012, 00:46 )Like Ra Wrote: - It's not as tight/elastic and shiny as I would like it to be

I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for me. I love it tight.
The quality looks good, but indeed, too expensive.

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , Lisa (1) , Strappado (5) , systemisdownz10 (1)