Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

gothic lolita
Victorian Gothic Lolita Blouses Women Sweet Elegant Lace Ruffles Turtleneck Slim Shirts Japanese Spring Autumn Long Sleeve Top
$381.15-30%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Thin Stockings for Women High Elastic Open Crotch Pantyhose Clubwear Seamed Without Waistline Tights
$6.04

bondage restraints
BDSM Women's Leather Thigh Sling Sling, Open Leg Bondage Restraint Strap With Handcuffs, Sex Position Aid, Sexy Clothing
$10.72

steel bondage
Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Oval Type Metal Bondage Lock BDSM Fetish Wear With Chain Bondage Harness Sex Games Slave Restraints Couples
$12.11

crossdresser silicone mask
(BE)MEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Accessory Beauty Mask Collection Female to Male cosplay Silicone Masks
$131.89-4%

pvc stockings
Vinyl Leather Over Knee Stockings Women Sexy Club Wear Pvc Silver Gold Blue Rose Red Black Thigh High Stockings Medias De Mujer
$23.47-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra / Wetlook Sportswear
(14 Feb 2012, 02:17 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for me. I love it tight.
The problem is, the shinier the material the less stretchy it is. The usual sport swimsuits are very elastic and very tight. But add some funky coating (e.g metallic, PVC) and the elasticity is gone.

If you want it both tight and shiny, go for latex.
(14 Feb 2012, 14:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Feb 2012, 02:17 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for me. I love it tight.
The problem is, the shinier the material the less stretchy it is. The usual sport swimsuits are very elastic and very tight. But add some funky coating (e.g metallic, PVC) and the elasticity is gone.

If you want it both tight and shiny, go for latex.

I got a lycra suit which is shiny, but it doesn't seem to be coated. However, it is shiny on the outside, less shiny on the inside. I wonder, if that is done by special weaving patterns or indeed coating. Though shiny, it is still very stretchy.

As for body bags, I theoretically favor latex over lycra, but with inside arms, latex is probably even more unescapable than lycra. Actually, I got a bag with inside arms, but they are fairly wide and too short, I can put my arms in and out while the bag is closed. As a matter of fact, never trust "unescapability" without testing it by yourself. People call things unescapable as soon as the escape is not perfectly obvious. Even hand cuffs are escapable - if you got the keys.
(14 Feb 2012, 21:48 )Strappado Wrote: Though shiny, it is still very stretchy.
My DHYA leotard is also stretchy but not as tight as the Speedo waterpolo swimsuit. And unlike the swimsuit, the leotard becomes even less tight when wet. It's just different levels of tightness, like different support pantyhose compression grades.

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , Lisa (1) , Strappado (5) , systemisdownz10 (1)