Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

rubber cosplay
Dragon Mask Full Head Cover Animal Headdress Mask Dragon Head Mask Halloween Mask for Party Carnival Masquerade Cosplay Festival
$6.18-46%

rolecos
ROLECOS Beidou Swimsuit Summer Girl One Piece Swimwear Strappy Design Women Bikini Bathing Beachwear Swimming Suit
$32.73-53%

silicone bodysuit
C CUP Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$762.30-85%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-63%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Vibrating Panties Vibrators App Remote Sex Toys for Women 9 Speed Powerful Thrusting Vibrations Adult Couples Sex Goods
$22.17

drozeno
DROZENO Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight men and women style yoga fitness crotch T-shaped high fork tight underwear Sexy tights
$96.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Looking for a feeling.
First of all, hello! and sorry for my english.

Well i have been looking for an especific feeling, that some of the most experienced users must have achieved.

I want a plug, if its possible, that keep me the feeling that im REALLY full, like the one you desperately need to go to the bathroom. i bough a small butt plug, and i had feeling nothing, after some time i could forget it there. so i advanced to a medium-large plug, that gives me a lot of trouble inserting, but again no full-feeling, only a small disconfort.

So, is there possible to achieve, this full feeling, like you REALLY need to go to bathroom, through a butplug? thanks!!
Ever tried inflatable butt-plugs?
An enema can make you feel pretty full. They have ones with balloons you can inflate so you cant let it out untill someone deflates the balloon.
hi! sorry for taking so long to reply. Well i had an inflatable plug, that kept deflating, so i kind gave up about this kind of stuff.
Do you guys recomends somewhere i can buy a good inflatable plug that holds the pressure? i will use the oportunity to buy an pump gag too
You can always try eBay: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-...=824&kw=lg

But there's no guarantee that a new plug will keep pressure, probably it's better to try to fix the old one. Inflate it and immerse completely in the water. And follow the bubbles 😉
(17 Sep 2011, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: You can always try eBay: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-...=824&kw=lg

But there's no guarantee that a new plug will keep pressure, probably it's better to try to fix the old one. Inflate it and immerse completely in the water. And follow the bubbles 😉

damn!! gonna do that NOW thanks
I've been thinking about getting the tantus A-Bomb..

Anyone got a experience with these?

Contributors: Blinke (1) , Like Ra (2) , regular123 (1) , wooltneck (3)