Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Erotic Lingerie Women Oil Shiny Bodycon Dresses Night Club Wear Transparent Ultra Thin Sheer Seamless Temptation Nightdress
$38.56

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$68.41-40%

qiui
QIUI Upgraded Cellmate 2 Penis Cage Electric Shock Chastity Lock Conditioning Restriction Abstinence Toys Cock Cage for Men Gay
$219.43

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

mouth gag
1PC Oral Fixation PU Leather Mouth Gag Spider X Style Flirting Metal O Ring Open Mouth Gag Adult Games Product Sex Toy
$2.11

armbinder
BDSM Armbinder Wrist Cuffs Restraint,Adjustable Leather Back Bondage HandCuffs Single Gloves Arm Binder Strap,Adult Game Sex Toy
$14.46

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Long range connection from Pc to laptop.
Always been a fan of using high powered computers even when you are far away from them and have loved things like Nvidia shield and streaming services but dear God does it suck ass. Might be simply the combo of coaxial and 4g but a ping of 100 for running a computer is tantamount to shitting bricks when you try to do anything more then edit a word document. Has anyone ever dabled in this arcane art at all?
Not sure what you want to achieve. Do you want to build a high powered computer, do you want to build a thin client to access that HPC, do you have a remote HPC and a local PC, and you are looking for a medium to connect them?
I use Remote Desktop constantly. I write this post via remote desktop. I also use SSH for my Linux machines. SSH is text-only (Linux sucks at graphics anyway) and Remote Desktop works really great as long as I don't try anything video (movies, games, youtube, animated web pages).
Are you trying to play games remotely? That will NEVER work.
(30 May 2021, 20:04 )Max515 Wrote: I use Remote Desktop constantly.
I use TightVNC for all devices - it properly supports Copy&Paste and fast enough for videos.
(30 May 2021, 20:04 )Max515 Wrote: SSH is text-only
SSH does have the capability to forward X11 (with some setup) using the -X flag. However, there is no audio, you'll need to set up a PulseAudio server for that.

Contributors: BoxedIn (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Max515 (1)