Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dress women Women's summer long dress summer korean women
$320.65-45%

yizyif
Womens Latex Catsuit Glossy Patent Leather Lingerie Full Bodysuit Long Sleeve Open Crotch Skinny Jumpsuit Overalls Clubwear
$75.12-35%

1d oil pantyhose
Seamless Pantyhose 1D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Women Sexy Stockings Crotchless Medias Mujer Open Crotch Plus Size Pantyhose
$15.71-29%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie For Women Transparent Lace Embroidery Garter 3-Piece Sexy Underwear Sheer Bra Intimate Kits Bilizna Set
$10.95

Leosoxs lingerie
Womens Hollow Out Fishnet Sleeveless Teddy Bodysuit One Piece See Through Mesh Leotard Lingerie Jumpsuit Swimsuit 18+
$3.63

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Boots Over Knee High Platform Thick High Heels Tall Boots Buckle Straps Cosplay Shoes Woman Big Size 42 46 50 52
$150.31-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockthecock.com scam?
Tried buying a cage off lock the cock and waited a few days with no updates or additional confirmation emails. Reviews from a few months ago also mentioned product not being shipped after several months. Did I just get scammed? Does anyone else have any experience with this?
Never heard of them. Are they new or have they been around for a while?
From what I see they sell usual Aliexpress cages. Why not to buy from Ali directly?
loads of people over on the Chastiity Mansion forum have mentioned them, and seem to report successful purchases, but as @Like Ra has said above they are 99% just reselling Chinese products that can be found on AliExpress / Ebay / Amazon / Wish etc... so why not use those instead!
Wanted the faster shipping time and would pay a premium on it so I did not mind the naked price gouging. Problem was they have aeady ripped me off on the delivery time and may not even deliver product. Sad when you have next to no disposable income and just got some for Christmas. Am ordering off aliexpress once I refund for fraud.
(28 Dec 2020, 06:05 )Lancer Wrote: Tried buying a cage off lock the cock and waited a few days with no updates or additional confirmation emails. Reviews from a few months ago also mentioned product not being shipped after several months. Did I just get scammed? Does anyone else have any experience with this?

I used them a couple of times. First time they were quite good, second time it took ages for them to deliver. I sent them a couple of emails but didn't get much satisfaction. I found their prices were pretty good though.

Contributors: chasteandbound (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)