Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Lockthecock.com scam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried buying a cage off lock the cock and waited a few days with no updates or additional confirmation emails. Reviews from a few months ago also mentioned product not being shipped after several months. Did I just get scammed? Does anyone else have any experience with this?
Never heard of them. Are they new or have they been around for a while?
From what I see they sell usual Aliexpress cages. Why not to buy from Ali directly?
loads of people over on the Chastiity Mansion forum have mentioned them, and seem to report successful purchases, but as @Like Ra has said above they are 99% just reselling Chinese products that can be found on AliExpress / Ebay / Amazon / Wish etc... so why not use those instead!
Wanted the faster shipping time and would pay a premium on it so I did not mind the naked price gouging. Problem was they have aeady ripped me off on the delivery time and may not even deliver product. Sad when you have next to no disposable income and just got some for Christmas. Am ordering off aliexpress once I refund for fraud.
(28 Dec 2020, 06:05 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]Tried buying a cage off lock the cock and waited a few days with no updates or additional confirmation emails. Reviews from a few months ago also mentioned product not being shipped after several months. Did I just get scammed? Does anyone else have any experience with this?

I used them a couple of times. First time they were quite good, second time it took ages for them to deliver. I sent them a couple of emails but didn't get much satisfaction. I found their prices were pretty good though.