Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
CHASTE BIRD 2023 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Toys
$516.28

latex tights
Fashion Men Women Wet-look Latex Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Stage Clubwear Skinny Unisex Stockings
$34.87

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Drag Queen Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Pink Rabbit Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$35.08-20%

pvc stockings
Sexy Stockings Women Latex Long Sock Soft Wetlook PVC Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Hot Club Wear Exotic Lingerie
$26.50-60%

anime fetish
Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit Black PVC Latex Bodysuit Zipper Open Crotch Clubwear Fetish Hot Erotic Pole Dance Lingerie
$146.03-25%

gjhond
Heavy Stainless Steel Glans Ring Penis Sleeve Ring Penis Casing Sleeve Ring Weight for Male Sex Toys BB2-2-123
$145.20-51%

sex toy vibrator
Sex Vibrator Metal Anal Toys For Women Adult Sex Products For S Men Butt Plug Stainles Steel Anal Plug Sex Toys Anal DildoToys
$2.80-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockthecock.com scam?
Tried buying a cage off lock the cock and waited a few days with no updates or additional confirmation emails. Reviews from a few months ago also mentioned product not being shipped after several months. Did I just get scammed? Does anyone else have any experience with this?
Never heard of them. Are they new or have they been around for a while?
From what I see they sell usual Aliexpress cages. Why not to buy from Ali directly?
loads of people over on the Chastiity Mansion forum have mentioned them, and seem to report successful purchases, but as @Like Ra has said above they are 99% just reselling Chinese products that can be found on AliExpress / Ebay / Amazon / Wish etc... so why not use those instead!
Wanted the faster shipping time and would pay a premium on it so I did not mind the naked price gouging. Problem was they have aeady ripped me off on the delivery time and may not even deliver product. Sad when you have next to no disposable income and just got some for Christmas. Am ordering off aliexpress once I refund for fraud.
(28 Dec 2020, 06:05 )Lancer Wrote: Tried buying a cage off lock the cock and waited a few days with no updates or additional confirmation emails. Reviews from a few months ago also mentioned product not being shipped after several months. Did I just get scammed? Does anyone else have any experience with this?

I used them a couple of times. First time they were quite good, second time it took ages for them to deliver. I sent them a couple of emails but didn't get much satisfaction. I found their prices were pretty good though.

Contributors: chasteandbound (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)