Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Alloy Optical Glasses Frame Women Gold Retro Round Metal Eyeglasses Frame Female Spectacle Prescription Myopia Glasses
$28.41

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$13.62-8%

cock cage
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$43.72-40%

gjhond
6 Sizes Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Unscrewing Ball Style Penis Bondage Ring Testis Pendant Sex Toy for Men BB217
$121.00-49%

anime fetish
Custom Made Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$363.00-31%

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH VAC-U-LOCK Machine Device Attachements Corn shape Dildo vagina Sex Love Machine Sex Product For Women and men G-spot
$45.96-50%

bondage sack
PU Leather Full Body Bondage Bag BDSM Binder Straitjacket Sleeping Sack Slave Restraints Body Harness Adult Game Sex Toys
$69.83-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable clothes
I thought there was a thread dedicated to lockable clothes. Creating a new one.
Related articles:

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/lockable-c...troduction
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/lockable-c...le-zippers
A latex skirt locked by a belt.

Sdarkmoon wrote:
Quote:I bought this extreme cinch belt from bondage999, and ended up wearing back a latex dress through the london underground until I could find the tiny key in the depths of my handbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=12hh9DXPEK4 - account removed.
Steel cord and lockable clothes. DIY: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-lockab...hes-part-i
Lockable latex leotard and shower: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...94#pid2294
Interesting, think I'll put this idea to good use.
Hi!

I'm not sure is this self bindage or more like a fetish. But I'll post this here anyway.

So. I know there are chasyity belts and -devices. And also some bondage suits and straps that you can buy.
But I'm wondering if there would be any kind of skin tight suits like catsuits or leotards that would work just like a chastity belt?: You would not get out of them unless you have a key, for example.

Some day I'd like to put on a skin tight suit (baybe latex, pvc or lycra) and lock it in place so I would not get out of it and then put some regular closes on top and leave some where for a whole day.
But with these regular fabrics I will always have a chance to break them to get out if I wanted.

So what would be the best options?
(10 Oct 2016, 13:06 )TriPold Wrote: Hi!

I'm not sure is this self bindage or more like a fetish. But I'll post this here anyway.

So. I know there are chasyity belts and -devices. And also some bondage suits and straps that you can buy.
But I'm wondering if there would be any kind of skin tight suits like catsuits or leotards that would work just like a chastity belt?: You would not get out of them unless you have a key, for example.

Some day I'd like to put on a skin tight suit (baybe latex, pvc or lycra) and lock it in place so I would not get out of it and then put some regular closes on top and leave some where for a whole day.
But with these regular fabrics I will always have a chance to break them to get out if I wanted.

So what would be the best options?

Hi @TriPold

I think there are many options to provide what you are asking for.

I assume you are looking to wear this underneath 'everyday' clothing (maybe even in the office or out in the street?) so you are not looking for anything that would be very obvious to other people.

The best, and I think most practical, would be something like a zentai suit You could pick a style without the hood or hands and in a neutral colour (so you would look 'normal' at a casual glance). Ideally you should look for one with a two-way zipper which can then be locked closed with a small padlock in a comfortable and inconspicuous location (e.g. the small of your back or at your collar if you have long hair). You don't need a padlock as any small cable/zip-tie would do the same job, and both would require contortion and effort to undo.

If you used a padlock and then either froze the key in ice, left it at home or posted it to yourself (or maybe to work?) you would be stuck inside the suit until your escape method delivered the key (if using a cable/zip-tie you would need some small scissors or cutters to free yourself and could hid/post/lock them away.

There are practical issues that have to be considered - mostly about the need to use the toilet! For this you may want to consider some small but important modifications to any suit, such as a hole to pee through (or an open penis sheath) or maybe a small crotch zip opening that allows for basic bodily functions but not full escape. Many Zentai manufactures will happily make these 'extras' for you (at a cost of course).

My personal preference for this sort of adventure would be a pantyhose suit (just like a zentai suit, but.... well, made from pantyhose fabric! Duh!!), which would be less sweaty and easier to wear for longer periods.

The thing about both these materials is that, in an emergency, you could rip them off and be free (always worth planning for the 'worst case') but you wouldn't want to do that unless you absolutely had to because you would ruin the suit and have to buy a new one.

So, there are some ideas for you to consider.

MJ
Thank you for the reply. You have very good ideas but I would still want to find a more durable solution.

I know it is not nice to ruin a suit but it also ruins the feel of helplessness just to know it is possible to escape with bare hands.

I have also been thinking if the suit would be rubber, the possible fluids would never be able to escape it if this kind of a emergency would happen. 😊
There are zips that are lockable. Many of the latex companies offer these as an option.
Also a zentai suit is relatively cheap... a custom sized latex suit will run you up quite a bit more, the financial investment is also an incentive to wait until release is possible.

But to be fair anything fetishy worn under everyday clothes at the office, shopping etc locked or not will stay out until you get home.... let's face it what are you going to do... go to the toilets, take it off and the what??? Walk back to your desk/car carrying a latex suit that's dripping in sweat?
Sure you could drop it in a bag but why would you be appearing from the toilets with a bag in the office that you didn't take in with you?? Ha ha ha.

Contributors: d7i (1) , Daedalus (1) , JackWong25 (1) , Like Ra (10) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (5) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1) , TriPold (3)