Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Intelligent Shading 3D Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones Sleeping Mask
$32.04-29%

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Glossy Shiny Open Crotch Full Bodysuit Bandage Cocoons Body Stockings Pantyhose Sheer Jumpsuit See Thourgh Sexy Tight
$84.57-40%

shiny pantyhose
Women's Oil Shiny T-crotch 40D Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Yoga Stocking Hose Dance Fitness Lingerie Shimmery Professional Grade Tights
$58.84

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-50%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Women Girls Lace Hem Lingerie Shiny Pumpkin Bloomers Lolita Shorts Knickers Security Short Pants Sleepwear Sissy Panties
$6.13-15%

transparent panties
3/6pcs Floral Lace Panties Plus Size Women Underwear Transparent Sexy Lingerie Seamless Pantys Low-waist Female Briefs Intimates
$55.12-25%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mesh Hollow Out Swimwear Men Swim Briefs Bikini Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Transparent Tight Surfing Beachwear for Male
$119.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable clothes
(27 Sep 2023, 13:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Sep 2023, 06:42 )madjack Wrote: I personally fast for 2 days of every week
WOW! 24h a day? 48 hours (2 days in a row)? Any system?

(Separate thread? 😉)

Nothing super special - a variant of 2/5 diet approach 

I chose to do the 2 fast days back-2-back, which works out at ~24hrs with no food, then a light & low calorie meal, another ~24hrs with no food, then another light & low calorie meal, then the next 5 days eating normally (i.e. healthily, but not calorie counting).

Once into it I found the routine was actually quite easy. And, before anyone asks - yes, I do get hungry, but work distracts me enough to forget about it most of the time. 

The only obvious side-effects I experience are:

- an increased need to urinate on fast days, which I think that was down to drinking on an empty stomach (liquid was processed super quick, with less absorption by solids in my digestive system) 

- and feeling cold on fast days (my theory is that digestion of food creates heat, no food = no digestion = no heat = no internal warmth = feeling c- c-c-c-c-cold! 😁 )

I've also cross-checked my running performance against fast days and can find no difference - I'm certainly not slower (even on day 2) and occasionally I'm a little quicker (less weight in my body????) 

MJ
(27 Sep 2023, 19:14 )madjack Wrote: I chose to do the 2 fast days back-2-back, which works out at ~24hrs with no food, then a light & low calorie meal, another ~24hrs with no food
Wow, that's cool! Especially if it works for you!

I tried 48 hours, but apparently, it's not for me, as I got arrhythmia at the end of the second day.
I tried 24hours with no water (nirjala ekadashi - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirjala_Ekadashi)

(27 Sep 2023, 19:14 )madjack Wrote: an increased need to urinate on fast days
For me, it's completely the opposite: no food - no toilet 😂 The water gets accumulated.

(27 Sep 2023, 19:14 )madjack Wrote: and feeling cold on fast days
(27 Sep 2023, 19:14 )madjack Wrote: I'm certainly not slower (even on day 2)
I feel lack of energy. And, sometimes, headache. Yogis say, that before fasting one must cleanse the body (e.g. enema). That makes sense.

My normal eating schedule fits the "intermittent fasting" - my first meal is around 18:00, my last meal is around midnight-01:00 (tea, cheese, dry fruits).

Since I started fasting on ekadashis, my weight only increased 😂 (and I don't eat more on the non-fasting days), looks like my body does not like fasting and tries to accumulate as much fat as possible to protect itself.

OTOH, I've heard that during fasting the body is getting rid of garbage, sick tissues, bad cells, etc. So, I will most likely continue. Also, good for saving money 😬
(26 Sep 2023, 08:16 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Does this still count as selfbondage? or just regular latex encasement?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifying...for_a_day/

Would love to get one of those masks. A shame they are very expensive.
(27 Sep 2023, 19:14 )madjack Wrote: - and feeling cold on fast days (my theory is that digestion of food creates heat, no food = no digestion = no heat = no internal warmth = feeling c- c-c-c-c-cold! 😁 )

Liver is the hottest organ - it can go up to 40C and blood coming out is usually 1C warmer that blood entering liver.
Your liver is idle from lack of food, so it is not heating you up.

You can think of it intensively while fasting. Literally - brain is the second hottest organ and some parts can also go up to 40C.
https://academic.oup.com/brain/article/1...ogin=false

That was off topic, so let me save this post just a bit:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XENeGFG6gZY
I think this is best thread for this image, but it could go in so many others

tumblr_927fa1bf3b5e87a62176673921e65ea0_59dd7238_1280.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ

Contributors: d7i (1) , Daedalus (1) , JackWong25 (1) , Like Ra (10) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (5) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1) , TriPold (3)