Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Oil Shiny Reflective Resistant Tights Temptation Elastic Stockings Summer Transparent Thin Pantyhose Anti-Hooking Black Sox
$2.07

aonihua women one
Sexy Women One Piece Swimsuit 2024 Female Swimwear Halter Biquini High Waist Floral Bathing Suit Vintage Swimming Suit Beachwear
$24.19

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Workout Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$42.60

sex toy vibrator
Nipple Massage Vibrator Clitoris Stimulator, Oral Sex Adult sex toys Breast Pump Enlargement Licking Nipple Vibrator for Women
$9.60

panty girdle
GUUDIA Slimming Waist Trainer Women Body Shaper Thong Mesh Breathable Girdle Shapers Tummy Control Shapewear Panties High Waist
$41.47

leather pencil skirt
Simenual Cyber Y2K Black High Split Long Skirts Faux Pu Leather Streetwear Bottoms Sexy Bodycon Party Skirt Chic Birthday Outfit
$17.06

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Little bondage girl from Germany :)
Noo i was bound and gagged 15 hours by the intruders... at this time my brother aeady moved out for a yearπŸ˜•

My parents came on next day and found me...

If you stand opposite to 2 big boys you not think about fighting 😟
No one can play with me except im tied up and gagged πŸ’“
Oooh, now it's clear... That's scary... 15 hours... When your only hope is if someone finds you... When you'd better not think about "what if...". And since you could not get free by yourself, I doubt it was comfortable πŸ˜•

(24 May 2018, 06:38 )Celine Wrote: If you stand opposite to 2 big boys you not think about fighting
Yep, my point exactly. Horrible, terrifying situation, with no choice indeed. At least you're alive to tell the story.

I, actually, referred to your brother&friends tying you up against your will.
Yes it was horrifying
Ziptied, gagged and blindfolded with taped hands... no chance :'(
(24 May 2018, 12:45 )Celine Wrote: Ziptied ... with taped hands... no chance
True 😟 And dangerous, because zipties dig into skin and can cause serious damage, yet quite inescapable without any tools.

And you could not get rid of the gag to shout out for help? Also, being gagged for 15 hours is also very dangerous. I hope you could breath freely.

Sorry for asking all these questions. But many of us play with self-bondage (and occasionally bondage), and "being stuck" while "home alone" is always a possible risk.
I can't rid the gag, they wrapped the tape around my head 😟
I breathed with my nose... i don't know which tape it was but it was very sticky my whole head around eyes and mouth was bright red 😟
(24 May 2018, 21:25 )Celine Wrote: they wrapped the tape around my head
I pretty much guessed it. Most likely it was that very strong grey tape (with some texture) that leaves a thick sticky layer behind.

(24 May 2018, 21:25 )Celine Wrote: my whole head around eyes and mouth was bright red
... no wonder ... and allergic reactions is the last thing you would like to have in such a situation...
I don't know if the tape was grey or black 😁

The best thing is the intruders were caught by police 😊
(25 May 2018, 07:00 )Celine Wrote: The best thing is the intruders were caught by police
Whoa!!! That's a good surprise! I did not even think that it was possible! So, the police is not always busy with fining cyclist for not wearing buckets on their heads or riding on red in the night when the traffic is dead πŸ˜‰
Hahaha

I think so too 😁
hello DarlingΒ‘ welcome to forumΒ‘ greetings from Mexico City πŸ˜™ πŸ˜™

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
This is Anna from Germany ( inlcuding pics of mine ) nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels 7 950 15 Dec 2023, 00:10
Last Post: nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels
Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life. MNelimoJ 14 2,210 01 Jan 2021, 19:35
Last Post: MNelimoJ

Contributors: Celine (10) , jessidf53 (1) , Like Ra (9)