Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Little bondage girl from Germany :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HiΒ 
I am new here since yesterday...
My name is Celine and iΒ am from theΒ middle of germany.
I am 18 years old, blonde, blue eyed, not very tall, but sporty.Β 

My older brother tied me up very often when he was playing with his friends no one cares about little celine 😟
At the age of 15 i got tied up, blindfolded and gagged when 3 intruders came over and i was home alone. 1 year later, after many meetings at psycho doctor, i want to be tied up again.Β 

But without a partner it was very difficult for me. Searching the internet i found the idea of selfbondage can not explain why im doing that after my horrible trip but i love love love it sooo much.Β 

Im using as release the cd tray, ice and electro magnet.
Ropes, Zipties, Tape, Chains.

Every session need a blindfold...

Getting myself hogtied, blindfolded, gagged with cleve and tape, earplugs... yeeeeah i love the hogtie 😁

Outfits are latex catsuit (not often) or my favourite... causal. My daily outfit. So i can imagine i was kidnapped oder the intruders came back 😊

Daily Outfit? Jeans, Leggins, Hot Pants, short tops, dresses and Converse, Nike oder Adidas sneakers 😊

Gagging with own socks if i would wear socks (only winter) is very heavy for me but it is the reason why i do not wearing socks anymore- i can only gag myself with clean fresh socks 😁

So im looking for new ideas, techniques...

Questions? Still ask me...
I am not interested in meetings oder nude pictures!
Hi @Celine! Very welcome aboard!

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]At the age of 15 i got tied up

Did you do it by yourself?

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]when 3 intruders came over and i was home alone
I can only hope that you were not hurted...

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]after many meetings at psycho doctor
Looks like it was really bad...

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]i want to be tied up again.
But did you like it before "the event"?

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]Outfits are latex catsuit
I wish I could have at that age...

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]So im looking for new ideas, techniques
Always!

BTW, you might also like to check this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76
Before the intruders came my brother tied me up a few times 😁
Never thought about more... had no idea bondage could be a part of sex life or for yourself to get wet 😁

After the long time of being a patient of the pyscho doctor i saw many videos of hard bondage sessions... and i loved them, so i had to do this with myself 😁
(21 May 2018, 18:17 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]my brother tied me up a few times
And at that time you did not like it?

(21 May 2018, 18:17 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]had no idea bondage could be a part of sex life
Yes, neither had I, but I always liked bondage, since I remember myself. I did not know this word, of course, I just loved to restrict myself with whatever I could find. Clothes, ropes, wires, cables...
I don't like it when my brother done this to me. And now every weekend i tie up myself. I am working for a house dealer, buying and selling houses, apartments and more... so i could get the keys and tie up myself at unknown locations provided the location is secluded 😊
(21 May 2018, 21:01 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it when my brother done this to me.
A part of a typical brother-sister competition/abuse? But... Does it mean that he tied you up, gagged and left home alone???

(21 May 2018, 21:01 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]i could get the keys and tie up myself at unknown locations provided the location is secluded
One of my bondage/self-bondage dreams πŸ˜‹
No he never left me alone. Always when he played police and robbers with his friends i was the little damsel...

Unknown locations are soooo nice
Last session hogtie started in the attic down the stairs through 3 floors to the garage 😁
(21 May 2018, 21:31 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]No he never left me alone.
That's good! But yet there were intruders?

(21 May 2018, 21:31 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]Unknown locations are soooo nice
Yeah... Also pure nature or abandoned buildings. But .. it's really scary, to be honest...
My brother moved out, my parents were on a weekend trip so i was home alone lain there for 15 hours 😟
Bound and gagged by your brother for 15 hours?

(22 May 2018, 21:21 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]i was home alone

But you said, that your brother never left you alone?

(20 May 2018, 11:25 )Celine Wrote: [ -> ]My older brother tied me up very often when he was playing with his friends no one cares about little celine
I remember I was bound once forcefully in a camp when I was around 13. I was quite small at that time, but it took about 5 guys to bind my wrists with a belt, and I was able to free myself in 3 min 😁 They did not intend to hurt me, that's why it took 5 of them. I think it's extremely difficult to tie someone up (who does not want to be tied up) without violence or cooperation, unless there are too many. But sometimes you have to cooperate to avoid violence, and this is the tricky part. You never know if you can avoid or prevent the violence, by either "submission" and "going down" or by fighting back furiously. I would hate to make this choice. Better to avoid both, of course....
Pages: 1 2