Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$7.04-18%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$37.09-40%

shiny pantyhose
2pcs/Set Underwear Leggings Garter Belt Nylon Pantyhose Glossy Oil Shiny Thigh High Transparent Ultra Thin Women Dot Stockings
$16.67-50%

metelam
Metelam Mens Sexy Semi-sheer Shiny Long Johns Pants Sports Leggins Fitness Tight Leggings
$19.86

anal
Telescopic Vibrating Butt Plug Wireless Remote Anal Vibrator Adult Sex Toys for Men Women Ass Anal Dildo Male Prostate Massager
$24.18

stainless steel penis
New BDSM Ball Lock Scrotum Stretcher Metal Penis Bondage Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Stainless Steel Male Sex Toys For Men
$2.53

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Dildo Attachment Silione Simulation Anal Plug for Vac-U-Lock Masturbation Machine Fake Penis Sex Toys
$524.95-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leggings etc.
Found this on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.de/meinlook/ROCK-
DE Store: meinlook -> ROCK-Röcke
Search eBay DE: Leggings mit Rock "2 in 1"

2-in-1 leggings with skirt in various colours and lengths.

No idea, why I like this, but I do. Cheap prices, I hope the quality is less cheap, because I ordered some.
Top Shop (I think) sold these as Skeggings a few years ago and long before that there was the Wolford Starck Naked
Interesting find 😁

I spotted these HORRIBLE items in the same shop..... Scare3

...what where the designers thinking? As far as I am concerned these are the single least sexy clothes I've seen all year❗

Isn't ebay fun! 😁

MJ
(06 Sep 2012, 11:48 )madjack Wrote: Isn't ebay fun!
Remember those "butt plug removers"? 😁
(05 Sep 2012, 17:26 )Strappado Wrote: No idea, why I like this, but I do.
These triggers are usually unexplainable...
MJ wrote

I spotted these HORRIBLE items in the same shop..... Scare3

Oh my effing god those are indeed absolutely hideous! Please excuse me while I scrub my eyeballs with a wire brush and phenol in the hope of getting rid of those pics.
(06 Sep 2012, 21:47 )culmor Wrote: I spotted these HORRIBLE items in the same shop..... Scare3
He-he... I see you are not quite familiar with fashion tendencies 😁 Even my daughter has got one. Not that I like these things, rather the opposite (I actually hate them) , but according to her there's nothing more comfortable than harem pants.
Ouch, these harem pants are horrible indeed! but I like that StarkNaked Dress - Skirt/Dress/Strappy Dress.

After a few days in Cardiff (capital of Wales), I had to acknowledge, that these items could be targeted towards the British (Welsh?) market. A few girls didn't even bother to put anything on top of their tights, panties shining through. I am glad, that I am not the father of one of those girls, I would have to hope for skeggings to come into fashion 😁

Likera, for you, that area would be most unappealing, lots of naked legs and lots of dull dark tights/leggings. Though, some Welsh girls have real good legs!

As for the original items: I received the parcel, quality is neither bad nor good but definitely acceptable. The attached skirt is really short, barely covers the bottom.
(11 Sep 2012, 22:23 )Strappado Wrote: The attached skirt is really short, barely covers the bottom.
The thicker the tights, the shorter the skirt/shorts, right? Probably the idea is to wear such leggings with a short top. Otherwise a t-shirt (or a pullover, a jacket or similar) would cover the buttocks and there wouldn't be any need in the attached skirt.
(12 Sep 2012, 15:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Sep 2012, 22:23 )Strappado Wrote: The attached skirt is really short, barely covers the bottom.
The thicker the tights, the shorter the skirt/shorts, right? Probably the idea is to wear such leggings with a short top. Otherwise a t-shirt (or a pullover, a jacket or similar) would cover the buttocks and there wouldn't be any need in the attached skirt.

Perhaps you are right, these leggings are almost completely opaque - unlike the ones I have seen in Wales. By the way, I think, these "skeggings" look best with a very short top, i.e. leaving some bare skin.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , Strappado (3)