Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Leggings etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.de/meinlook/ROCK-
DE Store: meinlook -> ROCK-Röcke
Search eBay DE: Leggings mit Rock "2 in 1"

2-in-1 leggings with skirt in various colours and lengths.

No idea, why I like this, but I do. Cheap prices, I hope the quality is less cheap, because I ordered some.
Top Shop (I think) sold these as Skeggings a few years ago and long before that there was the Wolford Starck Naked
Interesting find 😁

I spotted these HORRIBLE items in the same shop..... Scare3

...what where the designers thinking? As far as I am concerned these are the single least sexy clothes I've seen all year❗

Isn't ebay fun! 😁

MJ
(06 Sep 2012, 11:48 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't ebay fun!
Remember those "butt plug removers"? 😁
(05 Sep 2012, 17:26 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]No idea, why I like this, but I do.
These triggers are usually unexplainable...
MJ wrote

I spotted these HORRIBLE items in the same shop..... Scare3

Oh my effing god those are indeed absolutely hideous! Please excuse me while I scrub my eyeballs with a wire brush and phenol in the hope of getting rid of those pics.
(06 Sep 2012, 21:47 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I spotted these HORRIBLE items in the same shop..... Scare3
He-he... I see you are not quite familiar with fashion tendencies 😁 Even my daughter has got one. Not that I like these things, rather the opposite (I actually hate them) , but according to her there's nothing more comfortable than harem pants.
Ouch, these harem pants are horrible indeed! but I like that StarkNaked Dress - Skirt/Dress/Strappy Dress.

After a few days in Cardiff (capital of Wales), I had to acknowledge, that these items could be targeted towards the British (Welsh?) market. A few girls didn't even bother to put anything on top of their tights, panties shining through. I am glad, that I am not the father of one of those girls, I would have to hope for skeggings to come into fashion 😁

Likera, for you, that area would be most unappealing, lots of naked legs and lots of dull dark tights/leggings. Though, some Welsh girls have real good legs!

As for the original items: I received the parcel, quality is neither bad nor good but definitely acceptable. The attached skirt is really short, barely covers the bottom.
(11 Sep 2012, 22:23 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]The attached skirt is really short, barely covers the bottom.
The thicker the tights, the shorter the skirt/shorts, right? Probably the idea is to wear such leggings with a short top. Otherwise a t-shirt (or a pullover, a jacket or similar) would cover the buttocks and there wouldn't be any need in the attached skirt.
(12 Sep 2012, 15:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Sep 2012, 22:23 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]The attached skirt is really short, barely covers the bottom.
The thicker the tights, the shorter the skirt/shorts, right? Probably the idea is to wear such leggings with a short top. Otherwise a t-shirt (or a pullover, a jacket or similar) would cover the buttocks and there wouldn't be any need in the attached skirt.

Perhaps you are right, these leggings are almost completely opaque - unlike the ones I have seen in Wales. By the way, I think, these "skeggings" look best with a very short top, i.e. leaving some bare skin.